Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Mixed Martial Arts (MMA/UFC)

Okay so rules for this board!

<< < (3/6) > >>

polychronopolous:
One of my favorite moments on the MMA board was when Ron took all the mod powers away for about a week.

MindSpin:

--- Quote from: Captain Equipoise on July 07, 2010, 01:57:55 PM ---Unreal... I think the only two mods in here should be Chuteboxe, SincitySmallGuy and maybe even you would do an alright job..

--- End quote ---

BF as a mod?  Can you think of a worse idea? All the guy does is insult people and talk about the now defunct Pride.  He would be deleting everyones posts who he disagreed with.

You may not always agree with what I say, but you at least have to give me credit for not abusing mod powers right?

MindSpin:

--- Quote from: polychronopolous on July 07, 2010, 02:22:49 PM ---One of my favorite moments on the MMA board was when Ron took all the mod powers away for about a week.

--- End quote ---

Having no mods on here would change little if anything.  I would still be voicing my opinion all day long.  And BF and his crew would still be talking about cock-sucking.  What is it, that you guys think I use the mod powers for ???

polychronopolous:

--- Quote from: MindSpin on July 07, 2010, 02:45:15 PM ---BF as a mod?  Can you think of a worse idea? All the guy does is insult people and talk about the now defunct Pride.  He would be deleting everyones posts who he disagreed with.

You may not always agree with what I say, but you at least have to give me credit for not abusing mod powers right?

--- End quote ---

You claimed in another thread that Roy Nelson should ranked #5 in the overall MMA Heavyweight rankings...The guy is 2-2 in his last 4 fights with the wins coming against absolute nobodies, and one of his loss a pretty brutal knockout by a guy you constantly ridicule in Arvloski.

That tells me you are either

A. Trolling or

B. Don't know shit about MMA.

Now, I had a major hand in getting the last MMA mod who was a troll, de-modded. Don't make me go 2 for 2 on this matter, cause this shit ain't gonna cut it.

MindSpin:

--- Quote from: polychronopolous on July 07, 2010, 02:57:24 PM ---You claimed in another thread that Roy Nelson should ranked #5 in the overall MMA Heavyweight rankings...The guy is 2-2 in his last 4 fights with the wins coming against absolute nobodies, and one of his loss a pretty brutal knockout by a guy you constantly ridicule in Arvloski.

That tells me you are either

A. Trolling or

B. Don't know shit about MMA.

Now, I had a major hand in getting the last MMA mod who was a troll, de-modded. Don't make me go 2 for 2 on this matter, cause this shit ain't gonna cut it.

--- End quote ---

Let me get this straight, you are threatening to attempt to demod me, because in my opinion, Roy Nelson is the #5 heavyweight?  lol.  This is a "discussion board" board and everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Now, if you think you can get me demoded, I invite you to give it your all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version