Author Topic: Gal Ferreira Yates - Updates  (Read 258542 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Gal Ferreira Yates - Updates
« Reply #975 on: June 07, 2022, 03:42:07 PM »
Bro...

Words, hurt.

Fuck it.  More for us!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: June 07, 2022, 03:49:15 PM »
Fuck it.  More for us!

What kind of a "guy" cares about a woman's voice?

She can't talk when she's getting shish kebabbed by me, Abe and Taffy. ;D

And now that i've seen that her hatchet wound does NOT have a pee pee hiding inside.

I'm all in.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #977 on: June 07, 2022, 03:52:57 PM »
Not my taste… sorry ……. No homo …

Not mine either. While I would still "sink the Bismark" if she asked me, I like 'em fit and petite.
Sort of like:

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #978 on: June 07, 2022, 04:19:28 PM »
This is more my style …

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #979 on: June 07, 2022, 04:39:59 PM »
……..

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #980 on: June 08, 2022, 02:05:27 PM »
No homo taken. She sounds like Frank Dux from Bloodsport. It only turns on the resident closet cases on here

Fuck it.  More for us!

And now that i've seen that her hatchet wound does NOT have a pee pee hiding inside.

I'm all in.

T

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #981 on: June 09, 2022, 07:34:17 AM »

I'm all in.

She’ll be moaning and groaning as long as you guys aren’t packing pea shooters. I suggest that you close your eyes and pretend you’re making Dux say “matte” while on the blood/piss/cum covered mat.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #982 on: June 09, 2022, 08:22:42 AM »
She’ll be moaning and groaning as long as you guys aren’t packing pea shooters. I suggest that you close your eyes and pretend you’re making Dux say “matte” while on the blood/piss/cum covered mat.

No worries - my c0ck is so long I'll have trouble even hearing her from where I have to stand ;D

But on a (semi) serious note about voices, you are right that even a deviant like me can occasionally get short-circuits at certain aspects of these girls 'androgenicity' (Is that even a word LOL?)

Example:  A friend told me about this FBB called Yvette Bova who does XXX and really gets into her scenes.  He showed me one where she was getting DP'ed by a couple of guys, clearly loving it, and at the end as she was kneeling on the floor between them in the cheerleader position, milking then into her gaping mouth, her full-throated moans became what is probably best described as basso profundo - gutteral, almost... :-\ :P

It was almost enough to stop my friend from cracking him one off...

Almost...

But not quite.
T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: June 09, 2022, 01:47:37 PM »

She'd be tapping out the minute i started stretching out her twisted balloon knot. ;D

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #984 on: June 09, 2022, 01:51:28 PM »
No worries - my c0ck is so long I'll have trouble even hearing her from where I have to stand ;D

But on a (semi) serious note about voices, you are right that even a deviant like me can occasionally get short-circuits at certain aspects of these girls 'androgenicity' (Is that even a word LOL?)

Example:  A friend told me about this FBB called Yvette Bova who does XXX and really gets into her scenes.  He showed me one where she was getting DP'ed by a couple of guys, clearly loving it, and at the end as she was kneeling on the floor between them in the cheerleader position, milking then into her gaping mouth, her full-throated moans became what is probably best described as basso profundo - gutteral, almost... :-\ :P

Almost...

But not quite.

parsh

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #985 on: June 09, 2022, 02:00:32 PM »
She'd be tapping out the minute i started stretching out her twisted balloon knot. ;D

Almost...

But not quite.

Double LOL

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #986 on: June 10, 2022, 12:44:20 AM »
I'd be remiss if I didn't disclose that I've pulled my pud on a multitude of occasions to the aforementioned Ms. Bova. 

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: June 11, 2022, 03:59:14 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #988 on: June 19, 2022, 07:34:06 AM »
I'd be remiss if I didn't disclose that I've pulled my pud on a multitude of occasions to the aforementioned Ms. Bova.

She's a strange creature indeed.  Kind of pretty(ish) in the facial department - bit of a long jaw maybe - and low bodyfat for sure.  Oh, and killer penoris :P

But her proportions are askew - that trunk is short, no?  Here's a picture of her on bhanky's dock

But when all's said and done, her animalistic joy in going ass-to-mouth and sucking every drop of protein from the tap* erases that - er, or so my friend tells me

(*A bit like Ben Weider and Franco in '81..? ;D)

T

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: June 20, 2022, 10:20:13 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: June 25, 2022, 12:28:57 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #991 on: June 25, 2022, 02:44:00 PM »
You could bounce a quarter off that ass!!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #992 on: June 25, 2022, 02:49:18 PM »
You could bounce a quarter off that ass!!!

This morning I had a lucid dream where I gently but firmly inserted my right index finger into her ribbed and muscular ass and asked her to repeatedly to squeeze and clench at my command....

I woke up happy, smiling, and with a c0ck so hard it could have acted as a sun-dial... :P

TMI apols...

T

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #993 on: June 25, 2022, 02:59:02 PM »
This morning I had a lucid dream where I gently but firmly inserted my right index finger into her ribbed and muscular ass and asked her to repeatedly to squeeze and clench at my command....

I woke up happy, smiling, and with a c0ck so hard it could have acted as a sun-dial... :P

TMI apols...

I have admitted before that i'll picture her sweet ass while i'm railing my GF. ;D

rager of peace

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #994 on: June 25, 2022, 05:02:53 PM »
She's a strange creature indeed.  Kind of pretty(ish) in the facial department - bit of a long jaw maybe - and low bodyfat for sure.  Oh, and killer penoris :P

But her proportions are askew - that trunk is short, no?  Here's a picture of her on bhanky's dock

But when all's said and done, her animalistic joy in going ass-to-mouth and sucking every drop of protein from the tap* erases that - er, or so my friend tells me

(*A bit like Ben Weider and Franco in '81..? ;D)

No parsh.  Full throttled hard on after reading this.

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: July 15, 2022, 05:22:23 AM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #996 on: July 22, 2022, 01:43:39 PM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #997 on: July 22, 2022, 02:04:05 PM »

Oof!  Well I'm going to have to go ahead and admit right now, that if the person applying the lotion there was me, the chances of an stray oiled digit finding itself 'accidentally' inserted into the Ferreira back door would not be low...

"What's that?  Oh I'm just taking the temperature of your rear Chakra organically, Ms Ferreira-Yates... give it a good clench please... helps me feel your aura..
that's it...
just like that...
hold it for just a few mo- - -

- - Oh that's perfect... thank you... thank you (whispered as I lick my digit clean)
"

T

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #998 on: July 22, 2022, 02:11:04 PM »
- - Oh that's perfect... thank you... thank you (whispered as I lick my digit clean)[/i]"

Rofl!!!

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #999 on: July 24, 2022, 08:03:29 AM »