Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > Men's Physique Board

Men's Physique - How Come and What's Next???

<< < (2/10) > >>

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: bailey on April 18, 2015, 11:34:26 PM ---Ditto, Primemuscle. Legs and Deads!

--- End quote ---

Deads for hams?

bailey:
And I will agree that the young bucks coming up, barely know about BB, so can't really blame them. What I do like about the Physique situation, is that it is like the days when Arnold said, everyone was friends, and hung out together, trained together. That enthusiasm for the most part. ( not all ) is missing from BB. It's just you. Well, maybe your training partner. Unless you are at a gym that is mostly BBs. These gyms seem to be a dying breed. However, won't stop me from training my whole body, power BB style. Love muscular legs, thickness, power, muscular thick back. To each his own I guess. They do bring energy to out cult sport. Which I do like. It seems to be a movement, and a smart move by the NPC creating it and the Bikini division. They are making a lot of money! Entry fees, expos, etc..

bailey:
Primemuscle : Actually you must be a newb. Because primarily Deads for a thick back. But anyone who Deads hard will get many benefits to their legs and yes (Hams!) ever try " Sumo Deads?" They nail your hams! You have a lot to learn newb. But then again you will probably never do Deads, so you will never know that they benefit your hams, and your entire body! Fact! ::)

Primemuscle:

--- Quote from: bailey on April 18, 2015, 11:45:26 PM ---And I will agree that the young bucks coming up, barely know about BB, so can't really blame them. What I do like about the Physique situation, is that it is like the days when Arnold said, everyone was friends, and hung out together, trained together. That enthusiasm for the most part. ( not all ) is missing from BB. It's just you. Well, maybe your training partner. Unless you are at a gym that is mostly BBs. These gyms seem to be a dying breed. However, won't stop me from training my whole body, power BB style. Love muscular legs, thickness, power, muscular thick back. To each his own I guess. They do bring energy to out cult sport. Which I do like. It seems to be a movement, and a smart move by the NPC creating it and the Bikini division. They are making a lot of money! Entry fees, expos, etc..

--- End quote ---

Yes....in many of the photos of Arnold at the gym with his workout buddies, you see a lot of camaraderie that is rare these days. Everyone looked like they were actually enjoying themselves and having fun while building muscle and harassing each other. I worked out with Mike Christian at Matt Dishman in Portland, OR a long time ago. He lifted crazy amounts of weight and looked amazing. He was friendly with everyone and always open to a little coaching advice. Which in those days, I really appreciated and needed.

bailey:
That's if you are not one of those ego dead lifters, who drive the weight up and just " SLAM IT DOWN " for everyone to hear? Not controlling it. We see this all the time, and of course these guys have no muscle!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version