Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 755294 times)

Flexacon

• Getbig V
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #8775 on: May 19, 2022, 09:31:56 AM »
He did.

He dumped his ETH. He dumped the Shiba.

Dude is looking for the exit. Look at LUNA founders who all dumped and scammed users then are launching a new coin lol.

ETH to 7,600 in 2025. You have millions at that point dude, start enjoying your gains, life and be happy. You have done awesome, be proud!

He sent his ETH to a different wallet, probably for more privacy and to sell when needed. No one really knows.

He burnt most of the shiba (sent a bit to charities in India). Over $5 billion thrown away though. Never trust people in crypto, but you can trust autism. Only an autist is throwing away that kinda money.

Do kwon is the opposite. Luna was actually his second pump and dump. He did another previously under a Rick and Morty alias. I was hoping he'd pump the crypto market, crashing it is kinda a gift too for those in cash.

"start enjoying your gains, life and be happy. You have done awesome, be proud!" This is too positive bro, we don't do that here on getbig  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8776 on: May 19, 2022, 12:13:51 PM »
Man, anyone else noticing the ass whooping the SEC is getting from its case against Ripple?

Ripple has a masterful team of lawyers (Matthew Solomon is a beast). With the way Ripple is ragdolling the SEC, I wouldn't be surprised if this sets a precedent that helps the crypto industry tremendously.

I've sure as hell loaded up on some $XRP.

"1"

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #8777 on: May 19, 2022, 12:15:39 PM »
Man, anyone else noticing the ass whooping the SEC is getting from its case against Ripple?

Ripple has a masterful team of lawyers (Matthew Solomon is a beast). With the way Ripple is ragdolling the SEC, I wouldn't be surprised if this sets a precedent that helps the crypto industry tremendously.

"1"

Hell yeah. I hold quite a bit of Xrp.

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8778 on: May 19, 2022, 08:20:51 PM »

"1"

You can't just create 100billion coins out of thin air and issue it to yourself and your friends while holding 50billion tokens in reserve. Then start selling it on the market while using celebrities also to push your coin and ultimately dumping on retail. You're crossing and ethical and legal line. What case does XRP have? The law is pretty much black and white in that regard, it's a security and should be delt like one along with all the other shitcoins. 

It missed its bullrun while even dog coins were hitting ATHs. Once SEC classifies it a Security that will pave the way for all other shitcoins to be put under the scope. If I'm right, where will the money flow into?

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8779 on: May 19, 2022, 08:48:39 PM »
He sent his ETH to a different wallet, probably for more privacy and to sell when needed. No one really knows.

He burnt most of the shiba (sent a bit to charities in India). Over $5 billion thrown away though. Never trust people in crypto, but you can trust autism. Only an autist is throwing away that kinda money.

Do kwon is the opposite. Luna was actually his second pump and dump. He did another previously under a Rick and Morty alias. I was hoping he'd pump the crypto market, crashing it is kinda a gift too for those in cash.

"start enjoying your gains, life and be happy. You have done awesome, be proud!" This is too positive bro, we don't do that here on getbig  ;D

I heard about the wallet move but Word was he sold at 4,100. regardless of how much he sold, he sold which is the point.

I didn’t know that about DK having a prior rugpull. Crazy and in for his 3rd go on the new fork.

Grayscale premium getting even worse. My feed full of ‘rally is imminent’ talk but that exactly how it felt at 38k. It’s definitely decision time though, either got to go up and maybe to 40k or dump.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #8780 on: May 19, 2022, 11:32:34 PM »
He did.

Dude is looking for the exit. Look at LUNA founders who all dumped and scammed users then are launching a new coin lol.

ETH to 7,600 in 2025. You have millions at that point dude, start enjoying your gains, life and be happy. You have done awesome, be proud!
He burned most of the Shiba they gave him and the rest was donated to India.

https://techcrunch.com/2021/05/12/vitalik-buterin-donates-1-billion-worth-of-meme-coins-to-india-covid-relief-fund/

Looks like he moved 30,000 ETH out of around 320,000 ETH to another wallet recently.

https://www.fxstreet.com/cryptocurrencies/news/can-ethereum-price-hold-as-vitalik-buterin-sells-30-000-eth-202205170811

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8781 on: May 20, 2022, 01:00:34 AM »
He did.

Still think Eth will flip Btc market cap?

Seems like every month an "Eth killer" is propping  up taking a piece  of the pie.

Yet not one coin  has come close to challenging BTC as store of value. Slowly but surely btc is solving scalability and smart contracts on layer 2.

Funny quote I seen the other day "Eth is the mother asshole from where all shitcoins are birthed from.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8782 on: May 20, 2022, 05:06:24 AM »

Seems like every month an "Eth killer" is propping  up taking a piece  of the pie.

Yet not one coin  has come close to challenging BTC as store of value. Slowly but surely btc is solving scalability and smart contracts on layer 2.

Funny quote I seen the other day "Eth is the mother asshole from where all shitcoins are birthed from.

Well We’re trying to reset after a top so it’s a case of what does the bottom look like as nothing is flipping anything right now.

ETHBTC was 0.02 before the last bullrun and now it’s 0.067 After a year from retail user peak, that’s a big difference and shouldn’t be dismissed easily.

Bitcoin narrative as store of value seems to be accepted which is great. That’s all it needs to do because it’s too slow for anything else. Be good at storing value by being less volatile, just means you get less gains.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8783 on: May 20, 2022, 08:49:31 AM »
Tesla breaking a triple bottom.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8784 on: May 20, 2022, 09:26:49 AM »
spent the rest of my BTC on some anabolics and igf- invest in yourself when the market bottoms out

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #8785 on: May 20, 2022, 01:47:26 PM »
ALL gamblers eventually lose.
T

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8786 on: May 20, 2022, 01:49:16 PM »
Strong late reversal.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8787 on: May 20, 2022, 01:52:21 PM »
That’s been happening since the start of the downturn. When the market breaks support or an implied support level: 100/200 day moving average, S&P 4000, and others, it goes back an forth a few times. It’s a way for the Market Makers to work traders. But, the end result so far has been new lows::

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8788 on: May 20, 2022, 03:10:40 PM »
That’s been happening since the start of the downturn. When the market breaks support or an implied support level: 100/200 day moving average, S&P 4000, and others, it goes back an forth a few times. It’s a way for the Market Makers to work traders. But, the end result so far has been new lows::

I woke up at 230am, checked US market, bloodbath, back to sleep and wake up at 630am, checked US market, green, LoL.

Tesla getting some hate, it’s got a loooong way back to 2020 price. If you can’t build anything you can’t deliver anything you can’t invoice anything but hey, we’re all gunna have an electric car each during WW3. Tesla share price should absolutely get smashed to oblivion, send to $165, send Apple to Hades aswell.

BTC wick becomes the future daily close, 25.5k to be a new daily grind soon. 19k doesn’t look so bad if we’re at 25k daily price—> Death by a thousand paper cuts.

Monkey virus starting to trend on prison island media. The WHO have all the power now. Certainly feels like a deflationary event type of setup going to happen here. March 2020 repeat?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8789 on: May 20, 2022, 04:55:11 PM »

Basically Bitcoin wants to be a bit more like Ethereum and Ethereum wants to be a bit more like Bitcoin.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #8790 on: May 21, 2022, 08:04:36 PM »
Remember the coinbase FUD last week. Coinbase founder who sold shares during it's IPO peak and through most of last year just bought it all back during the dip. Expecting more of this in the markets.

https://us.yahoo.com/finance/news/coinbase-co-founder-fred-ehrsam-162250113.html

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8791 on: May 21, 2022, 09:25:45 PM »
Remember the coinbase FUD last week. Coinbase founder who sold shares during it's IPO peak and through most of last year just bought it all back during the dip. Expecting more of this in the markets.

https://us.yahoo.com/finance/news/coinbase-co-founder-fred-ehrsam-162250113.html

Another scam, as if an 80% drop is a “Dip.” 😂😂

Coinbase Co-Founder Fred Ehrsam Buys the Dip,

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coinbase-co-founder-fred-ehrsam-162250113.html

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8792 on: May 22, 2022, 06:36:48 PM »
Luna promised 20% on staked UST?

Here is another shit coin that I've called a scam from the outset promising 40% APY.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8793 on: May 23, 2022, 05:58:30 AM »
That the financial media is still pimping this dog tells you we still have more way to go down.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8794 on: May 23, 2022, 12:00:57 PM »
Why do people sell when it is tanking?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8795 on: May 23, 2022, 02:37:40 PM »
Snap getting raped after hours.  FB and Goog getting hit as well.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8796 on: May 23, 2022, 03:50:46 PM »
Why do people sell when it is tanking?

To limit losses and have capital to buy it back.
Y

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8797 on: May 23, 2022, 05:26:13 PM »
Down she goes.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8798 on: May 24, 2022, 12:30:32 AM »
To limit losses and have capital to buy it back.
Sell low and buy high is a terrible strategy unless poverty is the goal.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8799 on: May 24, 2022, 04:30:05 AM »
Sell low and buy high is a terrible strategy unless poverty is the goal.

The idea is to sell low and buy lower, not high.
Y