Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Investing and personal finance

<< < (80/90) > >>

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: IroNat on November 29, 2021, 03:28:03 PM ---Interesting.  How do you plan for retirement?

--- End quote ---

Getbiggers are 300lbs with abs forever and don't live to retirement.

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: IroNat on November 23, 2021, 04:02:58 AM ---I've bought eyeglasses online many times with no problems, saving big $$.  Eyeglass frames and lenses are way overpriced from local shops.

One thing to note is that you need your pupillary distance measurement (PD), the distance between your pupils.

This is difficult to get as your ophthalmologist or local optician will often refuse to supply it since they also sell eyeglasses and know you will go online and cut them out.

--- End quote ---

Once you get all the info you can photoshop the prescription card date/script and any of those online places will take it.  ;D

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: IroNat on November 07, 2021, 07:11:27 AM ---Plumbers know their sh*t.

--- End quote ---

Apparently not...he bought BTC at 65k now at 41k.  8)

sync pulse:

--- Quote from: Herness on November 29, 2021, 03:12:31 PM ---Not proud about that but i never invested money in anything. Few years ago i bought an apartment which i rent out, that's the only case (if i can call it an investment really).  Only few days ago i contacted stripe customer service on this site and asked them about some financial advices. I want to start next year differently and manage my money more wisely.

--- End quote ---

I just figured out you live in Norway...Even so...Don't use a thing like "Stripe"...Use a real bank.

SOMEPARTS:

--- Quote from: sync pulse on January 10, 2022, 11:36:33 AM ---I just figured out you live in Norway...Even so...Don't use a thing like "Stripe"...Use a real bank.

--- End quote ---

I'd invest in fine blonde snatch if I lived in Norway.  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version