Author Topic: Lou Ferrigno sues Jay Cutler / Lou Phillips  (Read 13866 times)

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Lou Ferrigno sues Jay Cutler / Lou Phillips
« on: April 07, 2006, 08:40:11 AM »
I sure hope Jay's got a good legal team - it's only a matter of time before Big Louie comes knocking . . .

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Re: ANOTHER Lou Ferrigno Lawsuit ???
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 08:44:37 AM »
how fucking gay can bb'ing get, those are the gayest pictures i've ever seen.

I think he makes a great Hulk!

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 09:10:55 AM »
That chin is just amazing, even covered in green paint it stands out.

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 09:16:23 AM »
I sure hope Jay's got a good legal team - it's only a matter of time before Big Louie comes knocking . . .

Imagine running through a city dressed and built like Jay.  People would swear they've seen the real Hulk. ;D   
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2006, 11:03:31 AM »

Rumor has it that Louie's legal team is in the process of trademarking the color green as the exclusive property of Lou Ferrigno.
Greed is good!

dontknowit

• Getbig III
  • Masino's clit is kidnapped
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2006, 11:16:40 AM »
If we gone give him high heels to add some height, it would complete the picture.

Btw, his wife is hot,
but you can't find a damn thing about her.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2006, 11:29:30 AM »
Lou does not own the rights to the Hulk and I'm even surprised that he is allowed to call himself that at the AC expo.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2006, 12:17:47 PM »
Pretty sure Lou doens't own the rights but pretty sure he pays a lciense fee to use it.  Trademark infridgement is a major concern to companies and he has beeen so open using it that I am pretty sure he pays to use the term "Hulk"

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2006, 12:52:53 PM »
Imagine running through a city dressed and built like Jay.  People would swear they've seen the real Hulk. ;D   

yeah but jay can't run.

True Sport Supplements

• Getbig II
  • TSsupplements.com
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2006, 02:27:31 PM »
That's not a costume, that's Jay after every olympia - he's just green with envy.

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2006, 02:55:49 PM »
Watch out  I heard Lou is going to sue Crayola Crayons for using the color green. He is also going to sue the Little Lepricon  from the breakfast cereal for using the color green.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2006, 03:11:54 PM »
Jay's too short to be the hulk...

edge48

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2006, 03:35:56 PM »
Lou owns the color GREEN in his mind F**k that POS I hope marvel comics sues him!!!!!!!!!!! him and his wife are nothing but greedy motherf**KERS.....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!  nothing but a hasbeen.... ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2006, 03:40:24 PM »
$

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2006, 03:45:25 PM »
I wrote to lou website to tell him what a piece of shit he is and he wrote me back under the screen name  Lion1184@aol.com he told me to go F myself lets all write to the SOB and tell him what we all think of him.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2006, 06:54:55 PM »
Lou owns the color GREEN in his mind F**k that POS I hope marvel comics sues him!!!!!!!!!!! him and his wife are nothing but greedy motherf**KERS.....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!!  nothing but a hasbeen.... ::)

Meltdown
Greed is good!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2006, 06:57:36 PM »

edge48

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2006, 04:10:01 PM »
Jay looks like a nice guy is he? 8)

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »
Jay is a super guy I took a picture of him with my girlfriend, he was all smiles.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2006, 07:10:40 PM »
That's not a costume, that's Jay after every olympia - he's just green with envy.

LOL

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Misguided Ferrigno Sues Lou Diamond Phillips...
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2006, 10:29:08 PM »
Misguided Ferrigno Sues Hollywood Star
Daily Variety
April 10, 2006

Former professional bodybuilder and actor Lou Ferrigno filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of Los Angeles on Monday against 'La Bamba' actor Lou Diamond Phillips, alleging that the Hollywood star is "profiting from the misappropriation" of the name 'Lou' in all types of print and television media.  According to a spokesperson for Lou Diamond Phillips, the actor intends to fight the case in court. "We have reviewed the complaint and found it to be frivolous and without merit," said Frank Albertson, an attorney with the high-powered Wilshire Avenue firm of Cahill, Albertson, Hyatt & Solters. He added, "We plan to countersue Mr. Ferrigno for malicious prosecution, false portrayal in a public light, and defamation of character."  Ferrigno, who recently made news by suing his brother for using the Ferrigno surname in his fitness business, had no comment through his spokesperson. Former action hero and current California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a good friend of Ferrigno. His press secretary released a statement saying: "The Governor supports his friend Lou Ferrigno during this difficult period in his life, and wishes him great success with his case."  While legal pundits think Ferrigno has gone too far in suing someone over the use of their first name, Loyola-Marymount Law Professor Daniel Capra sees the case as a toss-up.  "If Mr. Ferrigno can prove that Mr. Diamond-Phillips is attempting to cash in on the use of the name 'Lou' without justification, or for the sole purpose of profiting through the use of that name, a jury could find for Mr. Ferrigno."  The case, one of first impression by the California Courts, could go to trial as early as August.

Incredible!!!

SE
BigNationRadio.com

Stavios

Re: Misguided Ferrigno Sues Lou Diamond Phillips...
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2006, 10:32:39 PM »
LMAO

good job Ed

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2006, 10:48:15 PM »
Very clever my man

Andrew 51

• Getbig II
Re: Lou Ferrigno sues Jay Cutler / Lou Phillips
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2006, 01:14:29 PM »
Jay would have made a better Hulk he is nice to people.

CC3

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2006, 01:48:27 PM »
Misguided Ferrigno Sues Hollywood Star
Daily Variety
April 10, 2006

Former professional bodybuilder and actor Lou Ferrigno filed a lawsuit in the Superior Court of Los Angeles on Monday against 'La Bamba' actor Lou Diamond Phillips, alleging that the Hollywood star is "profiting from the misappropriation" of the name 'Lou' in all types of print and television media.  According to a spokesperson for Lou Diamond Phillips, the actor intends to fight the case in court. "We have reviewed the complaint and found it to be frivolous and without merit," said Frank Albertson, an attorney with the high-powered Wilshire Avenue firm of Cahill, Albertson, Hyatt & Solters. He added, "We plan to countersue Mr. Ferrigno for malicious prosecution, false portrayal in a public light, and defamation of character."  Ferrigno, who recently made news by suing his brother for using the Ferrigno surname in his fitness business, had no comment through his spokesperson. Former action hero and current California governor, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a good friend of Ferrigno. His press secretary released a statement saying: "The Governor supports his friend Lou Ferrigno during this difficult period in his life, and wishes him great success with his case."  While legal pundits think Ferrigno has gone too far in suing someone over the use of their first name, Loyola-Marymount Law Professor Daniel Capra sees the case as a toss-up.  "If Mr. Ferrigno can prove that Mr. Diamond-Phillips is attempting to cash in on the use of the name 'Lou' without justification, or for the sole purpose of profiting through the use of that name, a jury could find for Mr. Ferrigno."  The case, one of first impression by the California Courts, could go to trial as early as August.

Incredible!!!

SE

I just...this can't be real...it's....but....huh?