Author Topic: PDI competitor training diary  (Read 12514 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
PDI competitor training diary
« on: April 13, 2006, 07:38:33 PM »
"Now that Jack has been given the invite by the PDI to compete as a Pro our training is vastly different. This time there was no tank top. No shorts."

"It is time to grunt and groan and pour sweat everywhere."

london's diary entry: http://240fm.com/london/journal.htm

What?? :-X Don't quit your day job Jack - the nude training although an untapped market isn't worth it.
Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: PDI competitor training
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2006, 08:05:46 PM »
Spicy sees a PDI competitor's future...

Enjoy your dish...

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2006, 08:18:21 PM »
Everyone loves spicy shushi!

8)
Enjoy your dish...

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2006, 08:28:39 PM »
since 240 sucks the pdi's collective dick, i wonder what would happen if chick joined. that'd be a hell of a conundrum for poor robby.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2006, 08:32:52 PM »
Bob Bicherillo would never have the minerals to make such a jump.   His leash just wouldn't allow it.

touche!

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2006, 08:54:49 PM »
240 as the master of london's domain you should advise him that since he is going into the gay for pay (no tank and no shorts training) he should be bringing his camera along and/or installing a web cam. Do you feel that being the first PDIer to do nude training will help or hurt his placings?

Enjoy your dish...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2006, 09:13:15 PM »
I think your buddy "rhino" is more likely to win money in a Don Rickles look-alike contest than he is in the PDI.

Jack dwarfs you ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2006, 09:16:24 PM »
Spicy sees a PDI competitor's future...

absolute fucking genius.  . . . i'm assuming you won't be doing any of Bob and Jim M though?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2006, 09:22:44 PM »
absolute fucking genius.  . . . i'm assuming you won't be doing any of Bob and Jim M though?
The Profoundly Delusional Idiots are far more fun than Bob's physique combined with Jim Manion any day. Bob and 240 is good material - why not have a contest with those two. Lots more to work with there.

Enjoy your dish...

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2006, 09:26:05 PM »
The Profoundly Delusional Idiots are far more fun than Bob's physique combined with Jim Manion any day. Bob and 240 is good material - why not have a contest with those two. Lots more to work with there.

i think we'll appreciate whatever you feel inclined to contribute.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2006, 12:44:45 AM »
i think we'll appreciate whatever you feel inclined to contribute.
Ask and you shall receive a dish...

Enjoy your dish...

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2006, 04:29:54 AM »
Ask and you shall receive a dish...

This is good stuff ;D     ;D

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: PDI competitor training diary
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2006, 04:45:38 AM »
spicy sushi

whats your beef with the PDI ?
is it because you don't like 240?
or are you an undercover IFBB puppet ?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2006, 05:31:16 AM »
spicy sushi

whats your beef with the PDI ?
is it because you don't like 240?
or are you an undercover IFBB puppet ?

Spicy Sushi's IP matches Jim Manion's :-X

puredrive

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2006, 05:36:38 AM »
sushi, of course you would read something like that and ONLY take it in a way that serves your own stupidity. a person with HALF A BRAIN could even tell that he was referencing that jack was covered up. in a sweatshirt. not a tank top. and pants or sweats or something. not shorts. you know, just like the real pros train when they get ready for a show. oh yeah, but wait, you wouldnt know shit about that. you may be a schmoe for the male bodybuilders, but you dont ever actually talk to them. other than when you moan their names while you spank your mini-egg roll.

RHINO290

« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 05:38:45 AM »
"Now that Jack has been given the invite by the PDI to compete as a Pro our training is vastly different. This time there was no tank top. No shorts."

"It is time to grunt and groan and pour sweat everywhere."

london's diary entry: http://240fm.com/london/journal.htm

What?? :-X Don't quit your day job Jack - the nude training although an untapped market isn't worth it.

I find it interesting that you take the time to go onto my website and read what has been written by my training partner. You are so stupid, why do you think I had him write it. Because I knew one of you ifbb idots would put part of it on here. Now everyone will go to my website, to see what the rest says, about me and my training, from another's perspective.  

Thank you.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2006, 05:39:47 AM »
I find it interesting that you take the time to go onto my website and read what has been written by my training partner. You are so stupid, why do you think I had him write it. Because I knew one of you ifbb idots would put part of it on here. Now everyone will go to my website, to see what the rest says, about me and my training, from another's perspective.  

Thank you.

Nonmeltdown ;D

RHINO290

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2006, 05:41:10 AM »
sushi, of course you would read something like that and ONLY take it in a way that serves your own stupidity. a person with HALF A BRAIN could even tell that he was referencing that jack was covered up. in a sweatshirt. not a tank top. and pants or sweats or something. not shorts. you know, just like the real pros train when they get ready for a show. oh yeah, but wait, you wouldnt know shit about that. you may be a schmoe for the male bodybuilders, but you dont ever actually talk to them. other than when you moan their names while you spank your mini-egg roll.

Don't let him upset you, I just want everyone to know that all that was just put on my website yesterday. Sushi, tell me, do you go on my website everyday and look at it? Are you that obsessed with me, humm......

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2006, 06:50:45 AM »

Prelude to a meltdown
tiny-tit bounty hunter

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2006, 06:51:01 AM »
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!
Spicy Schmoe!

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2006, 07:56:36 AM »
Jack, keep training hard, looking forward to be competing with you, Lee, Vinny and Vince on 9/16!

RHINO290

« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2006, 08:00:31 AM »
Jack, keep training hard, looking forward to be competing with you, Lee, Vinny and Vince on 9/16!

There has been some controversy over my credetials, wondering if you could help. Were you there when I won the overall Nabba Mr. North American chapionships in 1996, when Joe Tete promoted it in Atlantic city?

People say it did not happen, and I am trying to find someone who was ther to verify.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2006, 08:05:45 AM »
There has been some controversy over my credetials, wondering if you could help. Were you there when I won the overall Nabba Mr. North American chapionships in 1996, when Joe Tete promoted it in Atlantic city?

People say it did not happen, and I am trying to find someone who was ther to verify.

hahaha, oh brother. hahahaah

RHINO290

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2006, 08:26:54 AM »
hahaha, oh brother. hahahaah

Yeah, I feel the same way. I finally fiqured out that you and your other IFBB cronies are doing, and it won't work, just keep talking about me,, all it does is make Sept more interesting.

I love it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2006, 08:31:34 AM »
Who the fuck is this guy?

Does his IP addy really match Manion's?