Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

will kevin levrone ever compete again?

(1/6) > >>

the shadow:
after seeing so many comebacks in 2006 such as veterans vince taylor and francis benefatto,gary strydoms much awaited comeback and also a possible comeback by paul dillett at the toronto pro,is there any chance of big kevin levrone 2 comeback.seriously the guy i known 2 become huge within 2 months before a competion specially 2 or 3 months before the olympia.weighs in at an odd 200 or so lbs in the offseason and gains about 40 2 45lbs of muscle,i think the guy is capable of doing any thing any time.the other day i was reading a flex magazine of 2004  and in it kevin said he was going 2 compete for the arnold classic 2004 and was aiming 2 win it for sure.but big kev never competed and eventually retired from pro bodybuilding.i think kevin would some day shock the bodybuilding world and once again will b the top 5 at the olympia in our near future..i wish he makes a strong come back.........

240 is Back:
If so, it won't be this year or next.  He's soft.

Dingleberry:
I don't think he should, he'll never look as good as he did in the past. He should leave the sport a legend, like he is now, not come back and be remembered as just looking "good."

jaejonna:
IF they make a sequel to Run Arnold Run...

the shadow:

--- Quote from: Dingleberry on April 14, 2006, 07:04:38 AM ---I don't think he should, he'll never look as good as he did in the past. He should leave the sport a legend, like he is now, not come back and be remembered as just looking "good."

--- End quote ---
but if gets his planning back again and gets serious again of his balls to the walls training,i think so there is no stopping kevin..although he won't b mr olympia but truly b an arnold classic champ for sure....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version