Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

will kevin levrone ever compete again?

<< < (6/6)

Mobil:

--- Quote from: the shadow on April 14, 2006, 06:55:40 AM ---after seeing so many comebacks in 2006 such as veterans vince taylor and francis benefatto,gary strydoms much awaited comeback and also a possible comeback by paul dillett at the toronto pro,is there any chance of big kevin levrone 2 comeback.seriously the guy i known 2 become huge within 2 months before a competion specially 2 or 3 months before the olympia.weighs in at an odd 200 or so lbs in the offseason and gains about 40 2 45lbs of muscle,i think the guy is capable of doing any thing any time.the other day i was reading a flex magazine of 2004  and in it kevin said he was going 2 compete for the arnold classic 2004 and was aiming 2 win it for sure.but big kev never competed and eventually retired from pro bodybuilding.i think kevin would some day shock the bodybuilding world and once again will b the top 5 at the olympia in our near future..i wish he makes a strong come back.........

--- End quote ---

i think if kevin trained and ate right and did a dvd over the whole experience.. lasting several months it would do very well in sells. id buy it. i know it would freak out the average joe. seeing him small then 3months later being huge and ripped

amoney86:

--- Quote from: Mobil on April 14, 2006, 03:29:52 PM ---i think if kevin trained and ate right and did a dvd over the whole experience.. lasting several months it would do very well in sells. id buy it. i know it would freak out the average joe. seeing him small then 3months later being huge and ripped

--- End quote ---
Yea because Im sure he is real "small"! You guys are rediculous hes bigger than 95% of everyone even in his retired state and you call him small.

theworm:
Be great if the two BB greats competed a few more time (Shawn Ray and Kevin).  I would even fly and pay to see the damn show.

Mobil:

--- Quote from: amoney86 on April 14, 2006, 05:11:04 PM ---Yea because Im sure he is real "small"! You guys are rediculous hes bigger than 95% of everyone even in his retired state and you call him small.

--- End quote ---

i saw him at the john sherman back in 2001 guest posing... he was barely 200lbs with average bodyfat. the people at the show were bigger then him, but he still a nice guy.

MRMD2003:
WHY SHOULD HE ? WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO GAIN ? HE'S ONE OF THE MOST SUCCESSFULL BB'S. NOT WORTH HIS HEALTH !!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version