Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

INSIDER Z: Who is he?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Adam Empire:

--- Quote from: Al-Gebra on April 15, 2006, 02:05:20 PM ---You've got some Insider Z posts on there. i hadn't noticed insider x before.  Insider X seems more knowledgeable than the other "insiders." In fact, if things get really slow . . . I might have to start an "insider" account too to liven things up a bit.

--- End quote ---

Sometimes Insider X and Insider Z posted in the same thread.  Insider X is the original, Insider Z just kind of mimicked the name to sound credible from the start of the account.

Really, I have followed Insider X's posts and he was the first to know of the Titus Women's fitness org (that lasted like 3 days), knows the goings on in the athletes meetings, seemed to know a bit more than the others in the Titus murder, etc.  Do a few searches (or maybe 240 can for us - he seems to be able to work the search function better than me here).  I would say Insider X is a true insider, whereas the others are people that want to sound more credible.

Adam Empire:
I even remember Tre (I think) posting that Insider X's posts were usually very reliable, but didn't believe the Titus Womens Fitness org.  Then like two days later it was officially announced.

Al-Gebra:
Empire, I can't help you with the identity of insider x, although now I recall his/her posts and remember thinking that they actually knew what they were talking about.

Insider Z claims to live in Europe and Maine, so I think we can safely discount whatever he/she has to say.

Insider XYZ has been following me around the threads . . . judging from the XYZ post quoted below--bashing Isaac "Lift Studios"--I suspect that this one is a disgruntled female competitor of some sort. presumably someone whose career hasn't merited Isaac's immediate attention. ;)

14       Getbig Two / Board Comments / Questions / Complaints / Re: Why is Sean Maloney an "Expert"?       on: April 09, 2006, 01:17:49 PM
I don't see why there's debate on this choice, yet nobody mentions LIFTSTUDIOS. The guy is a cling-on nut swinger who creates remedial web pages that are delivered 3 months past their promised completion date.

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Al-Gebra on April 15, 2006, 05:39:01 PM ---Empire, I can't help you with the identity of insider x, although now I recall his/her posts and remember thinking that they actually knew what they were talking about.

Insider Z claims to live in Europe and Maine, so I think we can safely discount whatever he/she has to say.

Insider XYZ has been following me around the threads . . . judging from the XYZ post quoted below--bashing Isaac "Lift Studios"--I suspect that this one is a disgruntled female competitor of some sort. presumably someone whose career hasn't merited Isaac's immediate attention. ;)

14       Getbig Two / Board Comments / Questions / Complaints / Re: Why is Sean Maloney an "Expert"?       on: April 09, 2006, 01:17:49 PM
I don't see why there's debate on this choice, yet nobody mentions LIFTSTUDIOS. The guy is a cling-on nut swinger who creates remedial web pages that are delivered 3 months past their promised completion date.

--- End quote ---

Yea, and let's make sure that there is no confusion here- I am not insider anyone.  There's X, Z, whoever.  And I am none of those kids.

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on April 15, 2006, 05:40:33 PM ---Yea, and let's make sure that there is no confusion here- I am not insider anyone.  There's X, Z, whoever.  And I am none of those kids.

--- End quote ---

well, according to one of the "insiders," you're me, or I'm you . . . very confusing.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version