Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

INSIDER Z: Who is he?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Adam Empire:
Who is insider X?  Now that is somebody who seems to know things on a regular basis.

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: Adam Empire on April 15, 2006, 11:01:13 AM ---Who is insider X?  Now that is somebody who seems to know things on a regular basis.

--- End quote ---

haven't heard of insider x.  these guys are probably just gimmicks used by other members to act like they know that something's going on.  240's the only one who actually said something would happen and then it happened . . . hate to admit it, but it's true.

Adam Empire:

--- Quote from: Al-Gebra on April 15, 2006, 11:03:46 AM ---haven't heard of insider x.  these guys are probably just gimmicks used by other members to act like they know that something's going on.  240's the only one who actually said something would happen and then it happened . . . hate to admit it, but it's true.

--- End quote ---

Haven't heard of Insider X?  Seriously?  This person is an obvious insider - do a search on his/her posts...

Al-Gebra:

--- Quote from: Adam Empire on April 15, 2006, 11:07:45 AM ---Haven't heard of Insider X?  Seriously?  This person is an obvious insider - do a search on his/her posts...

--- End quote ---

post a link . . . I can't find an insider x

Adam Empire:

--- Quote from: Al-Gebra on April 15, 2006, 11:08:23 AM ---post a link . . . I can't find an insider x

--- End quote ---

Ok, it's tough as hell to use the search feature on this site.  Here are a few threads (with Insider X) posts.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=45102.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=45102.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=54269.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55071.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50421.msg767810#msg767810


He has obvious connections.  I suppose if somebody read all of the posts - they could get close to figuring out who it is...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version