Author Topic: INSIDER Z: Who is he?  (Read 4417 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
INSIDER Z: Who is he?
« on: April 14, 2006, 11:50:09 PM »
I was just reading some posts by Insider Z, a former pro.

Who is he?

Any guesses or ideas?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: INSIDER Z: Who is he?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2006, 12:40:29 AM »
yea probaly you now fuck off

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2006, 01:03:19 AM »
Who cares, 240 seems to know more about what's happening (Vince taylor, lee p, etc) than these so-called Insiders who don't seem to know their own asshole from a hole in the ground.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2006, 01:36:42 AM »
rocket, is that jay cutler in your avatar?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Yes. Your retarted.
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2006, 01:39:35 AM »
No its gary busey, thinking of changing it.. not sure yet.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2006, 11:01:13 AM »
Who is insider X?  Now that is somebody who seems to know things on a regular basis.
Motherboy (the band).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2006, 11:03:46 AM »
Who is insider X?  Now that is somebody who seems to know things on a regular basis.

haven't heard of insider x.  these guys are probably just gimmicks used by other members to act like they know that something's going on.  240's the only one who actually said something would happen and then it happened . . . hate to admit it, but it's true.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2006, 11:07:45 AM »
haven't heard of insider x.  these guys are probably just gimmicks used by other members to act like they know that something's going on.  240's the only one who actually said something would happen and then it happened . . . hate to admit it, but it's true.

Haven't heard of Insider X?  Seriously?  This person is an obvious insider - do a search on his/her posts...
Motherboy (the band).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 11:08:23 AM »
Haven't heard of Insider X?  Seriously?  This person is an obvious insider - do a search on his/her posts...

post a link . . . I can't find an insider x

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2006, 01:49:07 PM »
post a link . . . I can't find an insider x

Ok, it's tough as hell to use the search feature on this site.  Here are a few threads (with Insider X) posts.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=45102.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=45102.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=54269.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=55071.0

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=50421.msg767810#msg767810

He has obvious connections.  I suppose if somebody read all of the posts - they could get close to figuring out who it is...
Motherboy (the band).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2006, 02:05:20 PM »
You've got some Insider Z posts on there. i hadn't noticed insider x before.  Insider X seems more knowledgeable than the other "insiders." In fact, if things get really slow . . . I might have to start an "insider" account too to liven things up a bit.

Insider XYZ

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2006, 02:09:34 PM »
Who cares, 240 seems to know more about what's happening (Vince taylor, lee p, etc) than these so-called Insiders who don't seem to know their own asshole from a hole in the ground.

Hi, 240.  ::)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2006, 02:18:01 PM »
lookee here, another "insider"  ::)

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2006, 03:00:33 PM »
well all i know is.. its NOT cormier... he can't type

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2006, 03:18:33 PM »
Hi, 240.  ::)

No, I'm afraid if I wanted to say anything about you, I'd use my own account.

Are you here to crap on my statement that RJ & King are jumping ship?

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2006, 04:32:08 PM »
You've got some Insider Z posts on there. i hadn't noticed insider x before.  Insider X seems more knowledgeable than the other "insiders." In fact, if things get really slow . . . I might have to start an "insider" account too to liven things up a bit.

Sometimes Insider X and Insider Z posted in the same thread.  Insider X is the original, Insider Z just kind of mimicked the name to sound credible from the start of the account.

Really, I have followed Insider X's posts and he was the first to know of the Titus Women's fitness org (that lasted like 3 days), knows the goings on in the athletes meetings, seemed to know a bit more than the others in the Titus murder, etc.  Do a few searches (or maybe 240 can for us - he seems to be able to work the search function better than me here).  I would say Insider X is a true insider, whereas the others are people that want to sound more credible.
Motherboy (the band).

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
Re: INSIDER Z and INSIDER X: Who are they?
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2006, 04:34:27 PM »
I even remember Tre (I think) posting that Insider X's posts were usually very reliable, but didn't believe the Titus Womens Fitness org.  Then like two days later it was officially announced.
Motherboy (the band).

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2006, 05:39:01 PM »
Empire, I can't help you with the identity of insider x, although now I recall his/her posts and remember thinking that they actually knew what they were talking about.

Insider Z claims to live in Europe and Maine, so I think we can safely discount whatever he/she has to say.

Insider XYZ has been following me around the threads . . . judging from the XYZ post quoted below--bashing Isaac "Lift Studios"--I suspect that this one is a disgruntled female competitor of some sort. presumably someone whose career hasn't merited Isaac's immediate attention. ;)

14       Getbig Two / Board Comments / Questions / Complaints / Re: Why is Sean Maloney an "Expert"?       on: April 09, 2006, 01:17:49 PM
I don't see why there's debate on this choice, yet nobody mentions LIFTSTUDIOS. The guy is a cling-on nut swinger who creates remedial web pages that are delivered 3 months past their promised completion date.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2006, 05:40:33 PM »
Empire, I can't help you with the identity of insider x, although now I recall his/her posts and remember thinking that they actually knew what they were talking about.

Insider Z claims to live in Europe and Maine, so I think we can safely discount whatever he/she has to say.

Insider XYZ has been following me around the threads . . . judging from the XYZ post quoted below--bashing Isaac "Lift Studios"--I suspect that this one is a disgruntled female competitor of some sort. presumably someone whose career hasn't merited Isaac's immediate attention. ;)

14       Getbig Two / Board Comments / Questions / Complaints / Re: Why is Sean Maloney an "Expert"?       on: April 09, 2006, 01:17:49 PM
I don't see why there's debate on this choice, yet nobody mentions LIFTSTUDIOS. The guy is a cling-on nut swinger who creates remedial web pages that are delivered 3 months past their promised completion date.

Yea, and let's make sure that there is no confusion here- I am not insider anyone.  There's X, Z, whoever.  And I am none of those kids.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2006, 05:41:53 PM »
Yea, and let's make sure that there is no confusion here- I am not insider anyone.  There's X, Z, whoever.  And I am none of those kids.

well, according to one of the "insiders," you're me, or I'm you . . . very confusing.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2006, 05:53:25 PM »
well, according to one of the "insiders," you're me, or I'm you . . . very confusing.  ;D

It's okay.  I'm also called sarcasm, special ed, and many others.  Right now, 240 is my only account actually.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2006, 08:10:44 PM »
Also, Insider X has very few posts here (like 80 or so).  Only uses the account to post when there is actual news...
Motherboy (the band).

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2006, 08:29:18 PM »
Plenty of suspects:

Zane
Platz
Schawarzenegger
Carlos Rodriquez