Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65051 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2021, 08:34:51 AM »
ND, it could be that it is Shizzo's other grandfather who is dying this time?

I mean on his mother's and father's side respectively. Please clear this up Shizzo...

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2021, 08:36:26 AM »
I was beating the hell out of Jamie Clegg for 2 rounds I injured my shoulder slamming him. My shoulder popped again against Chris Sydnor it was not a rear naked the arm was in and the shoulder popped. I have had it surgically fixed since then. I also started competing in MMA 10 years prior to that. I have had a lot more than 2 fights. I would run through this entire board everyone of you pussies talking shit wouldn't make fucking eye contact with me pussies.

Post up the video of your “fights”.

You are full of shit.

Birdlegged Downs Syndrome twink.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2021, 08:40:31 AM »

I mean on his mother's and father's side respectively. Please clear this up Shizzo...

It doesn’t matter.

Shizzo doesn’t deserve an ounce of sympathy from this group for the bullshit he has pulled here in the past.

As a poster he has zero credibility.

He is the first person to question the veracity of everything posted. So it is only fair that the same is done to him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2021, 08:47:07 AM »

My grandmother died earlier this week. My grandfather's are dead, and I still have a surviving grandmother.

It's sad that reading comprehension is so lacking....

The point is that I have lost my mother, my grandmother, and my father is currently in the ICU.

Bhanks, is really a fucked up individual. I wouldn't believe he was a real guy, with real emotions, but I guess this asshole is a real guy.

His son is too young to know any better, but I bet he is estranged from the rest of his family. Just got lucky, and came into money. He doesn't have the life skills to make that money on his own.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2021, 08:48:23 AM »
It doesn’t matter.

Shizzo doesn’t deserve an ounce of sympathy from this group for the bullshit he has pulled here in the past.

As a poster he has zero credibility.

He is the first person to question the veracity of everything posted. So it is only fair that the same is done to him.
Fair enough.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2021, 08:48:54 AM »
Post up the video of your “fights”.

You are full of shit.

Birdlegged Downs Syndrome twink.
There are no videos of bhanks winning any of these fights he had for 10 years before he lost twice in a row. Like someone else pointed out, he loses to breakfast almost daily.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2021, 08:59:36 AM »
Stay strong Shizzo. You can pull through this  :)

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2021, 09:03:34 AM »
There are no videos of bhanks winning any of these fights he had for 10 years before he lost twice in a row. Like someone else pointed out, he loses to breakfast almost daily.

Was one of his fights against his x wife?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2021, 09:10:52 AM »
bhank, it is distasteful in itself that you hijack Shizzo's thread about personal misfortune, but you are really delusional. Yes, sure you would beat up every single Getbigger with 2 losses in your MMA fights...  ::) ::)

I bet someone like Josh is fierce and has no fear. We saw that when he brought down the metal pipe assailant. I bet you would piss your pants if you had to fight someone like Josh who has no fear.

Shizzo hijacks my threads and other people's threads all of the time.  I wish his family well but given all of the lies he has told on this board or years along with personally attacking people for no reason will result in things like this.  At no point in Getbig have i ever just outright attacked.  It was usually responding to people like onlyme, Basile, Derek Anthony etc. 

Shizzo will get thoughts and prayers for some and piss and vinegar from others. 
A

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2021, 09:14:27 AM »

Shizzo hijacks my threads and other people's threads all of the time.  I wish his family well but given all of the lies he has told on this board or years along with personally attacking people for no reason will result in things like this.  At no point in Getbig have i ever just outright attacked.  It was usually responding to people like onlyme, Basile, Derek Anthony etc. 

no he wont, no one does, this statement is a fake worthless platitude.
As soon as anyone clicks on the next thread their thoughts and prayers are forgotten...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2021, 09:18:19 AM »

Nothing was ever personal, Vince. It's all fun and games....
As they say. Getbig is my online family. I will literally talk shit about everyone, at anytime. But when it comes to personal issues....I'm there for everyone. True Getbiggers know the time and place for everything.

You don't kick a Getbigger when he is down.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2021, 09:27:27 AM »
do you need tickets to the O?

Giving Bhanky the tough love.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2021, 09:30:03 AM »
Hang in there Shizzo best wishes

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2021, 09:38:42 AM »
he’s like that kid in school who went around telling everyone he’s a black belt and had to get his hands registered because they are weapons.  Then when called out he says he’s not allowed to fight because he’s too deadly and could get in trouble.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2021, 09:40:00 AM »
As they say. Getbig is my online family. I will literally talk shit about everyone, at anytime. But when it comes to personal issues....I'm there for everyone. True Getbiggers know the time and place for everything.

Get Big has been built on this.. how many pro's have left here in shambles.. agree with Vince on this one.. regardless posting online looking for sympathy  meh isn't going to do much.. but i do wish you strength.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2021, 09:41:53 AM »

The Thunderdome lives.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2021, 09:47:25 AM »

yes and bhank lost the fight because she held him down and pegged him with a 10 inch dildo.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2021, 09:50:42 AM »
Bhanks, disrespected me.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2021, 09:52:25 AM »
Bhanks, disrespected me.

he only respects himself.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2021, 09:55:23 AM »
He will learn respect.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2021, 09:56:21 AM »
he’s like that kid in school who went around telling everyone he’s a black belt and had to get his hands registered because they are weapons.  Then when called out he says he’s not allowed to fight because he’s too deadly and could get in trouble.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2021, 09:57:01 AM »

I wasnt laughing and I'm not joking....and you're not a Getbigger, Shizzo.  As I've told you a million times, this is a bodybuilding and fitness forum.  You have never had any involvement in any of these outlets by your own admission and that you only come here for your own personal amusement.

I may argue with Vince Basile but he is at least a bodybuilder,  i waged war with onlyme but he was a powerlifter,  i got in the face of Derek Anthony but he was a bodybuilder.  Even bhlank is at the very least a bodybuilder. 

And then there is you...Shizzo.  I wish all the best for your family...believe me i do.  But consider your life's choices.  If you want to be a "Getbigger"  then start Getting Big or be involved in this industry.   I dont give a shit if you are sweeping floors at a regional bodybuilding event...don't just come up here for your amusement without putting some irons in the fire. 
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2021, 10:07:24 AM »
I wasnt laughing and I'm not joking....and you're not a Getbigger, Shizzo.  As I've told you a million times, this is a bodybuilding and fitness forum.  You have never had any involvement in any of these outlets by your own admission and that you only come here for your own personal amusement.

I may argue with Vince Basile but he is at least a bodybuilder,  i waged war with onlyme but he was a powerlifter,  i got in the face of Derek Anthony but he was a bodybuilder.  Even bhlank is at the very least a bodybuilder. 

And then there is you...Shizzo.  I wish all the best for your family...believe me i do.  But consider your life's choices.  If you want to be a "Getbigger"  then start Getting Big or be involved in this industry.   I dont give a shit if you are sweeping floors at a regional bodybuilding event...don't just come up here for your amusement without putting some irons in the fire.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2021, 10:10:45 AM »
Vincent Goodrum is clearly mentally handicapped.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2021, 10:14:58 AM »
Vincent Goodrum is clearly mentally handicapped.

Those of us who hang around here for many years are pretty deranged, yes...