Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65048 times)

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #150 on: September 04, 2021, 08:57:06 PM »
By all means post an actual pic lets pretend you are in shape to start i was fighting before cell phones had cameras but regardless I will wreck  you

Do you really think anyone above the age of 12 is impressed by your pics?

You should stick to threatening women, your fake tough guy act doesn’t work here.

You bobblehead freak, go get tested for Downs Syndrome, it will explain a lot.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 04, 2021, 09:38:06 PM »
I'm just mentally, physically, and emotionally drained at this point.

My mother died in February. What was supposed to be a celebration of my sister's newborn baby, a few weeks ago, has since killed my grandmother due to Covid complications (she was vaccinated) and my father is currently battling Covid in the ICU.

Nothing like getting a call from my father, giving me his bank details etc..."in case something happens." I can't visit him because he is in the Covid ward, and because I have been dealing with Covid myself for over a week. I felt like real shit for a few days, and you can fight it all you want, but if your body isn't processing enough oxygen, you have to go to the hospital. I am slowly getting better, but my father couldn't take it anymore.

Completely ravaged my family in a week and a half. I hope my pops pulls through. I can't lose my mother, grandmother, and father within the span of 8 months.
I am so sorry Shizzo. Please take care and stay strong.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 05, 2021, 01:49:28 AM »
Life tends to hit real hard and often when you least expect it.
My mother developed heart failure very suddenly, she was admitted to ICU, after couple of days she seemed to be doing ok, she was out of ICU, ready to go back home, we were joking, all jolly, she flatlined in my arms, it took one week to get her back.
She discharged from hospital, I drove her back her home, joking she hard resetted like a computer, looking better than ever, we laughted.
She entered her apartment, sat on her favourite sofa.
She said she is so happy to be back her home with her sons.
And her head fell.
 With my Medical doctor brother we CPR for 35 minutes straight till the ambulance arrive.
We lost her and good part of our optimist outlook towards life.
9 months later I miss her like crazy but I am physically and emotionally better than my twenties, I guess life can hit you with all its might, but it is up to you how you react.
I wish you resilience to go through hell and keep it together to the end.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #153 on: September 05, 2021, 02:09:10 AM »
Life tends to hit real hard and often when you least expect it.
My mother developed heart failure very suddenly, she was admitted to ICU, after couple of days she seemed to be doing ok, she was out of ICU, ready to go back home, we were joking, all jolly, she flatlined in my arms, it took one week to get her back.
She discharged from hospital, I drove her back her home, joking she hard resetted like a computer, looking better than ever, we laughted.
She entered her apartment, sat on her favourite sofa.
She said she is so happy to be back her home with her sons.
And her head fell.
 With my Medical doctor brother we CPR for 35 minutes straight till the ambulance arrive.
We lost her and good part of our optimist outlook towards life.
9 months later I miss her like crazy but I am physically and emotionally better than my twenties, I guess life can hit you with all its might, but it is up to you how you react.
I wish you resilience to go through hell and keep it together to the end.
Very sorry for the loss of your mother......my most sincere condolences.

Been in a kind of an eerily similar sitiation when my mom died................extr emely hard  to deal with.

Stay strong brother.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #154 on: September 05, 2021, 03:15:58 AM »
Says a troll with a moderator badge by all mean post up I don't need to talk shit in real life because none of you jackasses would dare disrespect me lets be real for a minute I will fuck up this entire board in real life

Just like you claimed you would do to Josh. When are you going to defend your Mom's honor like you said you would?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 05, 2021, 03:26:28 AM »
Just like you claimed you would do to Josh. When are you going to defend your Mom's honor like you said you would?
LOL  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #156 on: September 05, 2021, 03:28:57 AM »

bhank can't fight right now. He is too busy cleaning his keyboard and making burned sausages.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 05, 2021, 03:30:02 AM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 05, 2021, 03:47:57 AM »
:D

Wes, you must be an early riser. It's 12:47 AM where I am. What time is it where you are? BTW, I am not a morning person. Definitely a night owl.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 05, 2021, 03:51:56 AM »
Wes, you must be an early riser. It's 12:47 AM where I am. What time is it where you are? BTW, I am not a morning person. Definitely a night owl.

Dude,I got up at 2:15 AM yesterday and 4:AM today.

Not the norm, but I do get up early.... between 6-7 AM generally and get terrible sleep...........TERRIBLE!!

It`s 6:50 AM here in the land that God forgot.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: September 05, 2021, 03:56:14 AM »
Dude,I got up at 2:15 AM yesterday and 4:AM today.

Not the norm, but I do get up early.... between 6-7 AM generally and get terrible sleep...........TERRIBLE!!

It`s 6:50 AM here in the land that God forgot.

When it comes to sleep, I'm still like a teenager. I didn't have anything planned today except for the gym so the alarm clock was turned off. I went to sleep at 2 am and didn't get up until just after 12 noon.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #161 on: September 05, 2021, 04:14:31 AM »
Bhank’s mom must have a broken heart after she witnesses her mentally ill son weighing himself after every meal, as he video records the entire event. She asks him to stop. He refuses. Bhank calmly explains to her that there are “haters” online that he need to be disproven. She runs out of the room crying.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #162 on: September 05, 2021, 05:21:21 AM »
I think if Bhank got on the recommended pro drug regimen he'd be up there with the top men.

Dude has superior natty genetics.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: September 05, 2021, 05:44:27 AM »
Very sorry for the loss of your mother......my most sincere condolences.

Been in a kind of an eerily similar sitiation when my mom died................extr emely hard  to deal with.

Stay strong brother.
Thanks for your sympathy Wes, may them rest in peace.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 05, 2021, 05:57:34 AM »
When it comes to sleep, I'm still like a teenager. I didn't have anything planned today except for the gym so the alarm clock was turned off. I went to sleep at 2 am and didn't get up until just after 12 noon.
That would Nirvana in my case.....extreme insomniac here, plus drinking more fluids since back to training means ,I`m up and down all night long pissing.  :(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #165 on: September 05, 2021, 05:57:56 AM »

Dude lives in Canada and is not allowed to leave meanwhile I am not allowed to leave the State wtf am I supposed to do???? Usually people who insult you don't live thousands of miles away behind an international border you are not allowed to Cross.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 05, 2021, 05:58:51 AM »
Thanks for your sympathy Wes, may them rest in peace.
Likewise brother.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #167 on: September 05, 2021, 06:00:53 AM »
Do you really think anyone above the age of 12 is impressed by your pics?

You should stick to threatening women, your fake tough guy act doesn’t work here.

You bobblehead freak, go get tested for Downs Syndrome, it will explain a lot.

Absolutely and the only thing fake is jackasses like you who won't post a pic to back up their shit by all means dude post a pic fucking pussy gaurantee I am light years past you

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #168 on: September 05, 2021, 06:01:28 AM »
Dude lives in Canada and is not allowed to leave meanwhile I am not allowed to leave the State wtf am I supposed to do???? Usually people who insult you don['t live thousands of miles away behind an international border you are not allowed to Cross

Get a bad hair style, grow a shitty mustache, lose 40lbs in 3 days and acquire false identity. Then, saunter across our open border and get your revenge.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #169 on: September 05, 2021, 07:08:14 AM »
Sleeping like the dead these days and loving it.
For those having sleep issues, get to your local rec-weed shop (if you have one) get yourself a candy bar (5 mg pieces) and snap those in half. (2.5 mg).
Best sleep ive ever had...

https://coastcannabisco.com/chocolate/

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #170 on: September 05, 2021, 07:59:15 AM »
I'm tired of the wishy-washy, politically correct responses from the hospital. Same thing that happened with my mother....

He can still talk to people, and eat normally, yet they upgraded his breathing apparatus, to one step away from intubation, and they
are turning him in bed, so his lungs don't fill with fluid. "It's just a precaution" they say. They say his oxygen levels are very good.

Then why is he inching towards intubation? They need to overhaul the information process in hospitals. Tell it to us straight!

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #171 on: September 05, 2021, 08:02:04 AM »
Absolutely and the only thing fake is jackasses like you who won't post a pic to back up their shit by all means dude post a pic fucking pussy gaurantee I am light years past you

Your spelling and grammar would indicate a high probability of Downs Syndrome, you need to get that checked before you pass it on to your kid(s).

You look like shit and you’re a fucking coward. You run your mouth and then slink away like Primemuscle in a politics thread once Josh accepted your fake challenge.

You have no muscle density at all - you’re a 2D twink with anger issues…as long as the person you’re threatening is a woman. I bet you suck your probation officer’s cock.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: September 05, 2021, 08:03:32 AM »
Get a bad hair style, grow a shitty mustache, lose 40lbs in 3 days and acquire false identity. Then, saunter across our open border and get your revenge.

He’s a fucking coward.

The only thing this twink is working on is excuses.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #173 on: September 05, 2021, 08:13:14 AM »
Dude lives in Canada and is not allowed to leave meanwhile I am not allowed to leave the State wtf am I supposed to do???? Usually people who insult you don't live thousands of miles away behind an international border you are not allowed to Cross.
What charges are you facing that stop you from leaving the state ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #174 on: September 05, 2021, 08:34:01 AM »
I've never felt so helpless in my entire life.