Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65064 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2021, 07:35:41 PM »
Your mouth is writing checks your body can’t cash. Get a local gym to approve a sparring match for us and I will gladly drive down next month when my probation ends. You can film for your Channel get a lot of views. I got 500 cash for you if you can last 60 seconds. Shit you can even wear a headgear you won’t make it 60 seconds

Already making excuses.....We dont need no fucking gym. Just come to Greenville and we will fight in the streets like men are suppose to.  Don't use probation as an excuse neither...come down and get some.  We arent sparring...its a fight. 

Seriously,  I think youre talking trash to me so you can avoid Josh.  You know he would fold you up like a letter to Santa Claus.  Josh jumped into an MMA fight at a show just because his opponent couldnt make it.  He took a lead pipe to the head....and you think you even have a chance against the avesher???

You puss...you agreed to pay his way down there to meet you and you chickened out when you realized he was serious.

So...you gonna fight Josh or admit that he would rape you blood red in a fight??

A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2021, 07:43:54 PM »
Josh would crush him and I`d  fight him on cement so I know I will win.  ;D

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2021, 07:46:19 PM »

He thinks he’s going to street fight Walter Sobchak.

Good freaking luck with that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2021, 07:48:46 PM »
He thinks he’s going to street fight Walter Sobchak.

Good freaking luck with that.
He`s fucking laughable............... ....Walter would KO his ass in a NY millisecond.

No one here can fight and none of us train.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2021, 07:51:30 PM »
Pee Wee, how come you can’t leave the state?

Now you want them “brought to you?”   🙄

Because Josh called your mommy and Walter called you a closet phaggot?

Sad, sad little man. I understand now why you only fight women.

He's hiding behind "probation".  If someone is truly mad, he wouldnt give a shit about probation...
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2021, 07:54:09 PM »
Very true Vince.....a real badass could care less about that type of shit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2021, 08:11:34 PM »
Very true Vince.....a real badass could care less about that type of shit.

I know...i was challenged to come to Vegas...and i went to Vegas.  Its just that simple.  Thats what real men do.  I didnt let having no money or being laid off stop me.  Everyone on this board knows how me and Derek Anthony went back and forth with each other on this board.  I got cheapest ticket and stayed at an hotel that was like the one in Revenge Of The Nerds 2 and i met Billy and got in the face of Derek...even made fun of him the night before on MDTV waving a dollar bill.  100% certified

Bhlank couldve fought Josh by now if he was a real man  I can understand the fear Bhlank has but he needs to quit deflecting it off everyone else

Probation my ass....why are you making excuses??? .  I didnt make excuses with Derek Anthony.  I drove 4 hours to Atlanta because it was cheaper to fly out.  Come on bhlank, stop being a pussy and do it...
A

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2021, 08:35:02 PM »
All 3 of these people literally threatened me and or my family first I don't talk shit online because I am a badass in real life. None of you pussies would look sideways at me

Vince Goodrum threatened you? Maybe he threatened you with a good time.

Vince threatened you?

You’ve lost it man.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2021, 11:40:39 PM »
I know...i was challenged to come to Vegas...and i went to Vegas.  Its just that simple.  Thats what real men do.  I didnt let having no money or being laid off stop me.  Everyone on this board knows how me and Derek Anthony went back and forth with each other on this board.  I got cheapest ticket and stayed at an hotel that was like the one in Revenge Of The Nerds 2 and i met Billy and got in the face of Derek...even made fun of him the night before on MDTV waving a dollar bill.  100% certified

Bhlank couldve fought Josh by now if he was a real man  I can understand the fear Bhlank has but he needs to quit deflecting it off everyone else

Probation my ass....why are you making excuses??? .  I didnt make excuses with Derek Anthony.  I drove 4 hours to Atlanta because it was cheaper to fly out.  Come on bhlank, stop being a pussy and do it...

Bhanks is a pussy and will not do shit.. if he was truly mad about the insults about his son he would have done something.

He was claiming he would pay for the flight for josh.. now he can't leave the state.

Why are on your on probation Brian? if your charges were dropped? How often do you beat the women in your life?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #259 on: September 06, 2021, 04:14:25 AM »

Already making excuses.....We dont need no fucking gym. Just come to Greenville and we will fight in the streets like men are suppose to.  Don't use probation as an excuse neither...come down and get some.  We arent sparring...its a fight. 

Seriously,  I think youre talking trash to me so you can avoid Josh.  You know he would fold you up like a letter to Santa Claus.  Josh jumped into an MMA fight at a show just because his opponent couldnt make it.  He took a lead pipe to the head....and you think you even have a chance against the avesher???

You puss...you agreed to pay his way down there to meet you and you chickened out when you realized he was serious.

So...you gonna fight Josh or admit that he would rape you blood red in a fight??

A real fight lol you are untrained and fat just like Josh the fuck you talking about a real fight you will have  heart attack in 30 seconds stop the nonsense

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #260 on: September 06, 2021, 04:26:12 AM »

Marquis of Queensbury rules?

Helmets?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: September 06, 2021, 04:32:17 AM »
Marquis of Queensbury rules?

Helmets?

Even Josh knows he can’t fight me how the fuck Vince now thinks he can is beyond me. You have to actually be athletic to fight. You can’t be 50lbs overweight with no grappling background and think you are going to fight a 220lb wrestler. You will get abused and embarrassed you won’t be in your feet fighting you will be on your head in 20 seconds getting choked out wondering what you were thinking. Just nonsense 

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #262 on: September 06, 2021, 04:36:10 AM »
He is Posting from Canada you know thousands of miles away it's not like he is in NJ and I can just drive up and see him also Josh doesnt want to fight me he sent me PM threatening my child after I beat his ass because he knows he can't fight me you fuckwads defending him is also bullshit it is on sight not only with Josh but any asshole defending him

Defending him? How so? You challenged Josh, he accepted, you backed down. It's not a question of defending anyone. If he threatened your child and mom that's wrong. The question is, what are you going to do about it?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: September 06, 2021, 04:40:46 AM »
Defending him? How so? You challenged Josh, he accepted, you backed down. It's not a question of defending anyone. If he threatened your child and mom that's wrong. The question is, what are you going to do about it?

He didn’t accept a damn thing he wanted me to pay him 1200 so he could apply for a Visa because he is a criminal am not allowed in the US. I told him I would pay him upon arrival I am not sending thousands of dollars to a criminal  in Canada who will never show up I am not stupid

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: September 06, 2021, 04:40:58 AM »
Yeah that is how you don’t go to jail

LOL! Assaulting someone is a crime not a mutually agreed upon battle. Don't you remember Kimbo Slice?

Just making excuses. I don't blame you I would want to mess with Josh. You can call Josh fat but after you saw him and he showed absolutely no fear you began back-stepping. I understand.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: September 06, 2021, 04:43:13 AM »
LOL! Assaulting someone is a crime not a mutually agreed upon battle. Don't you remember Kimbo Slice?

Just making excuses. I don't blame you I would want to mess with Josh. You can call Josh fat but after you saw him and he showed absolutely no fear you began back-stepping. I understand.

Lack of Fear doesn’t change anything only people with no fighting background think being crazy helps you fight it doesn’t at all

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #266 on: September 06, 2021, 04:45:28 AM »
He didn’t accept a damn thing he wanted me to pay him 1200 so he could apply for a Visa because he is a criminal am not allowed in the US. I told him I would pay him upon arrival I am not sending thousands of dollars to a criminal  in Canada who will never show up I am not stupid

You call him a criminal....yet you are on probation🙄
A

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: September 06, 2021, 04:46:47 AM »
A real fight lol you are untrained and fat just like Josh the fuck you talking about a real fight you will have  heart attack in 30 seconds stop the nonsense

But they're ready and willing to throw hands whereas you just make excuses.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: September 06, 2021, 04:47:01 AM »

You call him a criminal....yet you are on probation🙄

The guy told me he is not allowed to enter the US and has to apply for a Visa which cost 1200 to apply so yes that makes him a criminal

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: September 06, 2021, 04:48:45 AM »
But they're ready and willing to throw hands whereas you just make excuses.

No one is willing and ready Josh literally sent me half a dozen text messages explaining how he was old and debilitated and therefore couldnt fight me but would go after my son after I beat his ass again fucking nonsense none of you bitches will actually fight me not you not Josh not Vince you have to actually be in shape over 200lbs and have skills none of you meet those basic requirements

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: September 06, 2021, 04:48:54 AM »
Even Josh knows he can’t fight me how the fuck Vince now thinks he can is beyond me. You have to actually be athletic to fight. You can’t be 50lbs overweight with no grappling background and think you are going to fight a 220lb wrestler. You will get abused and embarrassed you won’t be in your feet fighting you will be on your head in 20 seconds getting choked out wondering what you were thinking. Just nonsense

What makes you think Josh won't fight you. He made it crystal clear that he will and gave his name and address. What's your address?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #271 on: September 06, 2021, 04:52:03 AM »

You said you would pay his way. He accepted. You backed down. When are you going to go to his front door like you said you would? How much longer are you on probation? You said a month. It's been a month. What's your excuse now.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: September 06, 2021, 04:55:14 AM »
Lack of Fear doesn’t change anything only people with no fighting background think being crazy helps you fight it doesn’t at all

Yet, it made you chicken out.
 Bhanks, you can flap your lips all you want. Everyone on this board believes that you are chickening out. Josh insulted your mother and threatened your child, and you won't do jack shit.

You're not fooling anybody.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #273 on: September 06, 2021, 05:00:42 AM »
No one is willing and ready Josh literally sent me half a dozen text messages explaining how he was old and debilitated and therefore couldnt fight me but would go after my son after I beat his ass again fucking nonsense none of you bitches will actually fight me not you not Josh not Vince you have to actually be in shape over 200lbs and have skills none of you meet those basic requirements

Liar. Why don't post those texts?

And don't be so sure. I first trained with Royce Gracie in 1991 pre-UFC, then with Rickson for four years after he started his own school, then I moved on to Rigan and Jean-Jacque Machado before moving back to Hawaii.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: September 06, 2021, 05:02:48 AM »
Yet, it made you chicken out.
 Bhanks, you can flap your lips all you want. Everyone on this board believes that you are chickening out. Josh insulted your mother and threatened your child, and you won't do jack shit.

You're not fooling anybody.

I am on probation I can’t just fly to Canada to go hunt down a mentally ill troll. I also don’t feel like spending thousands of dollars and wasting my time running around Canada looking for him. No one is going to insult me or my family in real life.