Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65090 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #275 on: September 06, 2021, 05:03:22 AM »
Liar. Why don't post those texts?

And don't be so sure. I first trained with Royce Gracie in 1991 pre-UFC, then with Rickson for four years after he started his own school, then I moved on to Rigan and Jean-Jacque Machado before moving back to Hawaii.

You are not 200lbs I threw that one in for you Tiny

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #276 on: September 06, 2021, 05:08:07 AM »

Already making excuses.....We dont need no fucking gym. Just come to Greenville and we will fight in the streets like men are suppose to.  Don't use probation as an excuse neither...come down and get some.  We arent sparring...its a fight. 

Seriously,  I think youre talking trash to me so you can avoid Josh.  You know he would fold you up like a letter to Santa Claus.  Josh jumped into an MMA fight at a show just because his opponent couldnt make it.  He took a lead pipe to the head....and you think you even have a chance against the avesher???

You puss...you agreed to pay his way down there to meet you and you chickened out when you realized he was serious.

So...you gonna fight Josh or admit that he would rape you blood red in a fight??

I told josh I would pay his expenses upon arrival I am not sending josh thousands of dollars to not show up fucking idiot

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #277 on: September 06, 2021, 05:11:02 AM »
I wonder how many getbiggers have already showed up and talked to the security guard at bhank's private island  :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: September 06, 2021, 05:11:38 AM »

Already making excuses.....We dont need no fucking gym. Just come to Greenville and we will fight in the streets like men are suppose to.  Don't use probation as an excuse neither...come down and get some.  We arent sparring...its a fight. 

Seriously,  I think youre talking trash to me so you can avoid Josh.  You know he would fold you up like a letter to Santa Claus.  Josh jumped into an MMA fight at a show just because his opponent couldnt make it.  He took a lead pipe to the head....and you think you even have a chance against the avesher???

You puss...you agreed to pay his way down there to meet you and you chickened out when you realized he was serious.

So...you gonna fight Josh or admit that he would rape you blood red in a fight??

How stupid are you? The only difference between a sparring session and a fight is no one gets arrested for sparring. You act like someone can’t get the living shit kicked out of them sparring lol I will hurt you a lot worse in sparring becasue I know I won’t get arrested

Here is a reality check if you have never sparred in a gym you absolutely don’t know how to fight

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #279 on: September 06, 2021, 05:21:30 AM »
How stupid are you? The only difference between a sparring session and a fight is no one gets arrested for sparring. You act like someone can’t get the living shit kicked out of them sparring lol I will hurt you a lot worse in sparring becasue I know I won’t get arrested

Here is a reality check if you have never sparred in a gym you absolutely don’t know how to fight

Me and Derek Anthony werent in the boxing ring....we were right on the floor of the expo when we got into it.  We didnt set up no boxing ring or do any weigh-in.   

Real men dont make rules...they just fight and all of this waffling tells me that you're a woman who is to cowardly to take off his earrings , heels, and purse to go fight Josh.  Avesher would destroy you and he wouldn't wait for a boxing manager or contract to be signed.

Fights have no rules...be a man.  Btw, i was a correctional officer...i got plenty of fights under my belt with inmates and got paid to do it.  I didnt have no pepper spray or any of that bullshit neither....they didnt wait to put on boxing gloves.
You don't get it do you.  Im a man because when i wanna fight someone, i dont let anything stop me... youre just a coward

A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #280 on: September 06, 2021, 05:24:43 AM »
I wonder how many getbiggers have already showed up and talked to the security guard at bhank's private island  :D

Ah yes...Mar-a-Fago. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #281 on: September 06, 2021, 05:25:40 AM »
Me and Derek Anthony werent in the boxing ring....we were right on the floor of the expo when we got into it.  We didnt set up no boxing ring or do any weigh-in.   

Real men dont make rules...they just fight and all of this waffling tells me that you're a woman who is to cowardly to take off his earrings , heels, and purse to go fight Josh.  Avesher would destroy you and he wouldn't wait for a boxing manager or contract to be signed.

Fights have no rules...be a man.  Btw, i was a correctional officer...i got plenty of fights under my belt with inmates....they didnt wait to put on boxing gloves...youre just a coward

*SNICKER*

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #282 on: September 06, 2021, 05:29:22 AM »
A dumb ass statement if there ever was one.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #283 on: September 06, 2021, 06:36:05 AM »

This ^

Street fight and gym sparring, 2 different worlds.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: September 06, 2021, 06:56:46 AM »
Aren't you guys old enough to behave as adults?  What can you possibly gain from fighting whoever besides betting is envolved?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #285 on: September 06, 2021, 06:59:01 AM »
Aren't you guys old enough to behave as adults?  What can you possibly gain from fighting whoever besides betting is envolved?
STOP MAKING SENSE PLEASE.  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #286 on: September 06, 2021, 07:02:29 AM »

Respect.  But some guys juat beat up on women instead of going out to fight Josh
A

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #287 on: September 06, 2021, 07:44:27 AM »
"If you ain't 200 lbs. you ain't sh*t." -- Bhanky

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #288 on: September 06, 2021, 08:36:27 AM »
Who the fuck am I running away from? I can't leave the state you dumb fuck By all means bring all 3 of them here I will whoop them all. I am not the one hiding behind a computer talking shit to old women and threatening children.
Why can't you leave the state? You said all charges were dropped. Why are you considered a flight risk?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: September 06, 2021, 08:53:28 AM »

Fights have no rules...be a man.  Btw, i was a correctional officer...i got plenty of fights under my belt with inmates and got paid to do it.  I didnt have no pepper spray or any of that bullshit neither....they didnt wait to put on boxing gloves.
You don't get it do you.  Im a man because when i wanna fight someone, i dont let anything stop me... youre just a coward

Dude I will gladly drive down and beat your ass can we get it on camera as part of your podcast? What town will you agree not to press charges on camera? I am off probation this mo th but I want some props let’s get it on camera for getbig and you can keep the YouTube views for your channel

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: September 06, 2021, 08:55:43 AM »
"If you aren't 200 lbs. you ain't sh*t." -- Bhanky

Exactly you need to be 200 lbs and in shape as prerequisite to fighting you then have to have skill but without being 200lbs amd in shape it doesn’t matter what kind of ninja you think you are becasue you dont have the physicality for a fight

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #291 on: September 06, 2021, 09:01:32 AM »
Exactly you need to be 200 lbs and in shape as prerequisite to fighting you then have to have skill but without being 200lbs amd in shape it doesn’t matter what kind of ninja you think you are becasue you dont have the physicality for a fight
You are a clown. No sense of humor, and everyone sees through your bullshit. Congrats, you lasted a few months. Your act is already stale.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: September 06, 2021, 09:09:42 AM »
You are a clown. No sense of humor, and everyone sees through your bullshit. Congrats, you lasted a few months. Your act is already stale.

All bullshitting aside start lifting weights don’t pretend you have anything better to do it will make your hard year more bearable it will make your life better

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: September 06, 2021, 09:13:37 AM »

Gloves lol you are not going to be throwing punches you say anything goes in a fight sound about as stupid as Steven seagull  telling randy couture he would fight to the death and use illegal moves just nonsense. Here is reality you would not land a single lunch you would be taken down in 10 seconds completely confuse getting choked out in 20 seconds. You don’t have a chance of staying on your feet much less landing punches fucking fool. I am 220lbs and wrestled in the Army as a heavyweight I would manhandle you and laugh at you while choking you. Fighting inmates that is a laugh inmates are the most out of shape skinny untrained starving junkies around. If you haven’t whooped half a dozen at once sit down

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #294 on: September 06, 2021, 09:16:54 AM »
Gloves lol you are not going to be throwing punches you say anything goes in a fight sound about as stupid as Steven seagull  telling randy couture he would fight to the death and use illegal moves just nonsense. Here is reality you would not land a single lunch you would be taken down in 10 seconds completely confuse getting choked out in 20 seconds. You don’t have a chance of staying on your feet much less landing punches fucking fool. I am 220lbs and wrestled in the Army as a heavyweight I would manhandle you and laugh at you while choking you. Fighting inmates that is a laugh inmates are the most out of shape skinny untrained starving junkies around. If you haven’t whooped half a dozen at once sit down
You're not that tough, you're a big talker. Just stop, absolutely nobody is scared of you or impressed with your bullshit. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #295 on: September 06, 2021, 09:21:39 AM »
All bullshitting aside start lifting weights don’t pretend you have anything better to do it will make your hard year more bearable it will make your life better
I'll tell my father to do some bicep curls. Don't pretend that you know the history of Getbig. You are a poser.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #296 on: September 06, 2021, 10:32:46 AM »
I'll tell my father to do some bicep curls. Don't pretend that you know the history of Getbig. You are a poser.

I know you are fat. I remember 240 or bust.  I was on this board 20 years ago in college. Now I am back but I am still in shape meanwhile you have been here this entire time and are still fat.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #297 on: September 06, 2021, 10:52:30 AM »

Yet he thinks he’s going to fight Walter Sobchak in a ring?

Mmmmm-kay! 🙄

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #298 on: September 06, 2021, 10:58:41 AM »
Dude I will gladly drive down and beat your ass can we get it on camera as part of your podcast? What town will you agree not to press charges on camera? I am off probation this mo th but I want some props let’s get it on camera for getbig and you can keep the YouTube views for your channel

Ooohh so brave...wanting to now fight me because you can't face Josh.  I can hear your high heels clicking and shaking at the thought of fighting him. 

You challenged a lot of people so why dont you start with the first person you challenged.  Agree to fight Josh or be branded a coward on Getbig
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: September 06, 2021, 11:01:49 AM »

Ooohh so brave...wanting to now fight me because you can't face Josh.  I can hear your high heels clicking and shaking at the thought of fighting him. 

You challenged a lot of people so why dont you start with the first person you challenged.  Agree to fight Josh or be branded a coward on Getbig

Agree I am going to fucking hurt that dude on sight but he will never come here so stop the nonsense