Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65049 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #300 on: September 06, 2021, 11:03:44 AM »
You know what I got better shit going on today than worrying about a fat old man in Canada afraid afraid I might kill him if I ever see him

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2021, 11:06:24 AM »
You know what I got better shit going on today than worrying about a fat old man in Canada afraid afraid I might kill him if I ever see him

What a lonely little man. Are you going to keep posting updates on your training & diet now that you've pissed off all the regulars here?

You should just stop now and go away, lonely little man

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2021, 11:09:17 AM »
Agree I am going to fucking hurt that dude on sight but he will never come here so stop the nonsense

Then stop talking do it like i did with Derek Anthony.
A

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: September 06, 2021, 11:14:05 AM »

Then stop talking do it like i did with Derek Anthony.

It’s not like I am going to run into the guy at the mall

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: September 06, 2021, 11:16:54 AM »
What a lonely little man. Are you going to keep posting updates on your training & diet now that you've pissed off all the regulars here?

You should just stop now and go away, lonely little man

Lonely you think I am riding alone? Shit man rode 70 miles of beaches to the pier swam and walked 3 miles getting lunch now before riding home. I can’t even be mad at y’all today peace and love to all of course I reserve the right to curse you fucktwats later when I get home

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #305 on: September 06, 2021, 11:25:56 AM »
Lonely you think I am riding alone? Shit man rode 70 miles of beaches to the pier swam and walked 3 miles getting lunch now before riding home. I can’t even be mad at y’all today peace and love to all of course I reserve the right to curse you fucktwats later when I get home

Chick has bigger calves than you do  :-\

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: September 06, 2021, 11:27:47 AM »
Agree I am going to fucking hurt that dude on sight but he will never come here so stop the nonsense

What nonsense?  YOU SAID you'd go to Canada or fly him out. You're freeing a month. Go get him.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #307 on: September 06, 2021, 11:30:39 AM »
Chick has bigger calves than you do  :-\

And trendy sunglasses to hide her black eyes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #308 on: September 06, 2021, 11:31:38 AM »
Yet he thinks he’s going to fight Walter Sobchak in a ring?

Mmmmm-kay! 🙄

Where the hell is Sobchak.....he`s been MIA or he`d be having a field day with this clown.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: September 06, 2021, 11:45:40 AM »
I am on probation I can’t just fly to Canada to go hunt down a mentally ill troll. I also don’t feel like spending thousands of dollars and wasting my time running around Canada looking for him. No one is going to insult me or my family in real life.

You won't need to run around Canada looking for Josh. He lives in Regina. A city with a population of 230,000. My guess is he is easy to find....probably pretty well know there. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: September 06, 2021, 11:55:00 AM »
Good looking woman there, bhank.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: September 06, 2021, 12:02:07 PM »

Nice lot lizard Brian.

https://www.alltruckjobs.com/blog/lets-get-real-about-lot-lizards/#:~:text=For%20those%20of%20you%20who,sex%2C%20and%20%2480%20for%20both.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #312 on: September 06, 2021, 12:30:16 PM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: September 06, 2021, 12:46:07 PM »
Anyone worked out today? ???

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #314 on: September 06, 2021, 12:56:02 PM »
Bhanky is true Getbigger.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #315 on: September 06, 2021, 01:18:04 PM »
Bhanky is true Getbigger.
No. He isn't. Its all about him. His claim to fame is being born into money and placing in a weak contest full of nobodies.

Says more about the state of bodybuilding than bhank. He's a cliché.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #316 on: September 06, 2021, 01:31:13 PM »
Anyone worked out today? ???

I did :)

Legs (leg press, ext's, curls, calves) - 5 sets of each (20 sets)
Close Grip Bench (4 sets)
Floor Press (4 sets)

And like Louie yelling "I wanna beat him" about Arnie, I did the same only about BHank.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #317 on: September 06, 2021, 01:52:17 PM »
No. He isn't. Its all about him. His claim to fame is being born into money and placing in a weak contest full of nobodies.

He stole your thread and shit down your throat while you were passed out drunk.

Hankins surpassed you as a poster by noon on his first day.

You are always destined to lose.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: September 06, 2021, 01:57:44 PM »

But do you even lift? Did Dad survive?? What killed your mom exactly? None of these questions have been answered in this thread just cliff hangers

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: September 06, 2021, 02:08:20 PM »
But do you even lift? Did Dad survive?? What killed your mom exactly? None of these questions have been answered in this thread just cliff hangers
You are trying to be funny, but it doesn't work. I can't fathom a grown ass man who would conduct himself in this manner. The internet does give special people access. Brian, when you were raging against people talking shit about your kid, I stayed out of it.

Yet you talk out of both sides of your mouth, joking about my personal situation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: September 06, 2021, 02:16:11 PM »
You are trying to be funny, but it doesn't work. I can't fathom a grown ass man who would conduct himself in this manner. The internet does give special people access. Brian, when you were raging against people talking shit about your kid, I stayed out of it.

Yet you talk out of both sides of your mouth, joking about my personal situation.

Who is joking you claim your mom died in Jan/ Feb from what? You then said dad was in deaths door 2 days ago in the ICU. I asked days ago what killed mom no reply. I am now asking if Dad pulled through? You also claim the death to grandma has you in the dumps I suggested lifting weights to I price your spirits. Someone actually threatened my kid not the same as asking what killed your Mom since you implied Covid but never said Covid. You then claim grandma was killed by Covid and Dad is dying from it abs you are sick with it. Just trying to verify if in fact your family is all dying from Covid which seems statistically unlikely. But co soldering it’s a pandemic and we all hear about these Covid deaths I would like to actually confirm. Did mom die from Covid? Is Dad still in the ICU? are you still sick? Did Covid wipe out your entire lineage or not

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #321 on: September 06, 2021, 02:18:20 PM »

Dont like the heat stay off Getbig. No one trusts a known liar.
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: September 06, 2021, 02:19:02 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: September 06, 2021, 02:20:48 PM »
Who is joking you claim your mom died in Jan/ Feb from what? You then said dad was in deaths door 2 days ago in the ICU. I asked days ago what killed mom no reply. I am now asking if Dad pulled through? You also claim the death to grandma has you in the dumps I suggested lifting weights to I price your spirits. Someone actually threatened my kid not the same as asking what killed your Mom since you implied Covid but never said Covid. You then claim grandma was killed by Covid and Dad is dying from it abs you are sick with it. Just trying to verify if in fact your family is all dying from Covid which seems statistically unlikely. But co soldering it’s a pandemic and we all hear about these Covid deaths I would like to actually confirm. Did mom die from Covid? Is Dad still in the ICU? are you still sick? Did Covid wipe out your entire lineage or not
I wish your kid the best. I would worry about his welfare, in your care.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #324 on: September 06, 2021, 02:26:10 PM »
No broad is wearing those boots to the beach, let alone walking 3 miles in them let alone ride 70 miles with the pegs up. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!