Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65082 times)

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #325 on: September 06, 2021, 02:31:57 PM »
Lonely you think I am riding alone? Shit man rode 70 miles of beaches to the pier swam and walked 3 miles getting lunch now before riding home. I can’t even be mad at y’all today peace and love to all of course I reserve the right to curse you fucktwats later when I get home

Epic fail at her attempt to cover up that billboard of a forehead.  Where did you find her...Mt Rushmore?
~

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #326 on: September 06, 2021, 02:41:26 PM »
He's hanging in there...They say he's not eating now, but that's because they'd have to remove his oxygen, and everything that keeps him going.

He's fighting.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #327 on: September 06, 2021, 02:48:16 PM »
Aren't you guys old enough to behave as adults?  What can you possibly gain from fighting whoever besides betting is envolved?

Humiliating the loser. Teaching one to think twice before opening his big mouth. Learning to be humble and respectful.

A lot can be gained by a good, old fashion ass-kicking. That applies whether it's between two individuals or even two nations.

When all is said and done, individuals, and the world, are still ruled by force.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #328 on: September 06, 2021, 03:02:38 PM »
Humiliating the loser. Teaching one to think twice before opening his big mouth. Learning to be humble and respectful.

A lot can be gained by a good, old fashion ass-kicking. That applies whether it's between two individuals or even two nations.

When all is said and done, individuals, and the world, are still ruled by force.

As they say in Hawaii you want cracks

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: September 06, 2021, 03:03:37 PM »
Agree I am going to fucking hurt that dude on sight but he will never come here so stop the nonsense

You said you would go to him. Show up at his front door.

All talk. Talk all you want. Everybody here sees you as a coward.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #330 on: September 06, 2021, 03:05:01 PM »

I have learned that  some people, despite knowing better refuse to learn and instead wind up being taught a lesson.   Force works, two ways.  For and against.

And I agree with you about force.  Many, like that buffoon Goodrum, use it for ego. You?  I think you use it only when truly needed and then for good.  If ever I return to Hawaii I will let you know, brother.  To shake your hand and those of several more here is a worthy goal.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #331 on: September 06, 2021, 03:07:07 PM »
No broad is wearing those boots to the beach, let alone walking 3 miles in them let alone ride 70 miles with the pegs up. ::)

See the saddlebags? We brought our bathing suits with us and towels. It was 53 miles each way from Kitty Hawk NC to Avon NC we literally went over a bridge to another island. It is a really nice ride down the National Seashore. We stopped at Avon Pier when we got there changed went for a swim then had lunch. I just got home I am sunburned. I can't even be mad and fight right now had too nice of a day.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: September 06, 2021, 03:07:10 PM »
Seriously...what is wrong with you?

You've got your high on being a flash in the pan.

You clearly see that you have overplayed your hand and overstayed your welcome. Show us another picture to hide your desperation.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: September 06, 2021, 03:10:15 PM »
You said you would go to him. Show up at his front door.

All talk. Talk all you want. Everybody here sees you as a coward.

Dude you are 160lbs meanwhile I have 20 years of combat sports experience and I enlisted in the Infantry during a time of War. But now I am a coward because I haven't broken my probation to flie to Canada to track down some fat 60 year old internet troll????????  Maybe I have better shit to do

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: September 06, 2021, 03:11:47 PM »

I was born and raised in Hawaii. I've never heard that before.

Make first throw.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: September 06, 2021, 03:12:48 PM »
I have learned that  some people, despite knowing better refuse to learn and instead wind up being taught a lesson.   Force works, two ways.  For and against.

And I agree with you about force.  Many, like that buffoon Goodrum, use it for ego. You?  I think you use it only when truly needed and then for good.  If ever I return to Hawaii I will let you know, brother.  To shake your hand and those of several more here is a worthy goal.

It would be a pleasure and an honor.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: September 06, 2021, 03:12:52 PM »
Seriously...what is wrong with you?

You've got your high on being a flash in the pan.

You clearly see that you have overplayed your hand and overstayed your welcome. Show us another picture to hide your desperation.

You clearly are not worried about your Dad in the ICU nope you are worried about Getbig and who is posting what on the board. Are you sure your Dad is really in the ICU??? And again what killed Mom??????

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: September 06, 2021, 03:12:57 PM »

Make first throw.
He is digging his grave.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: September 06, 2021, 03:15:03 PM »
You clearly are not worried about your Dad in the ICU nope you are worried about Getbig and who is posting what on the board. Are you sure your Dad is really in the ICU??? And again what killed Mom??????
Real Getbiggers know these things, and we actually care about each other. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: September 06, 2021, 03:17:04 PM »

Make first throw.

Again I have seen your pics you are literally 160lbs so just stop. Now for some real world advice don't leave your hands down and tell a larger aggressive opponent to make first throw. Put your hands up and hit them if they get within arms reach. Always throw first

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: September 06, 2021, 03:19:35 PM »
Real Getbiggers know these things, and we actually care about each other.

Real getbiggers actually lift it's in the damn title. Just like real boyscouts are actually boys it's in the damn title. You don't lift. Being a fan of real getbiggers isn't the same thing

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #341 on: September 06, 2021, 03:22:15 PM »
Again I have seen your pics you are literally 160lbs so just stop. Now for some real world advice don't leave your hands down and tell a larger aggressive opponent to make first throw. Put your hands up and hit them if they get within arms reach. Always throw first
You're not nearly as tough as you talk. Stop it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: September 06, 2021, 03:23:37 PM »
Pellius is a certified, Getbigger. This clown is grasping for straws. You don't carry weight here.

You are a 4th of July fireworks celebration. You blew your load.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: September 06, 2021, 03:27:38 PM »
You're not nearly as tough as you talk. Stop it.

Have you seen Pellius he is literally 160lbs. I am not kidding. and yes absolutely telling someone to swing on you first is horrible strategy that is how people get KO with their hands down. If someone is being aggressive get your hands up and hit them if they come within arms reach don't jabber with your hands down and dare them to hit you. I would think everyone knows this by now but still nope

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: September 06, 2021, 03:31:32 PM »
Pellius is a certified, Getbigger. This clown is grasping for straws. You don't carry weight here.

You are a 4th of July fireworks celebration. You blew your load.

So again what about your Mom what killed her because you still havent said despite implying it was Covid

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: September 06, 2021, 03:32:42 PM »
He's hanging in there...They say he's not eating now, but that's because they'd have to remove his oxygen, and everything that keeps him going.

He's fighting.

How fat is Dad? Other than Oxygen what else would they have to remove that was keeping him going? Why did they have to remove the oxygen none of this makes any sense.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: September 06, 2021, 03:33:03 PM »
Have you seen Pellius he is literally 160lbs. I am not kidding. and yes absolutely telling someone to swing on you first is horrible strategy that is how people get KO with their hands down. If someone is being aggressive hit them if they come within arms reach don't jabber and dare them to hit you. I would think everyone knows this by now but still nope
That's what makes you stupid. It would make sense if you were funny.  Then you Fuck up the history of Pellius's fighting experience.

It's cringeworthy....

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: September 06, 2021, 03:33:12 PM »
Have you seen Pellius he is literally 160lbs. I am not kidding. and yes absolutely telling someone to swing on you first is horrible strategy that is how people get KO with their hands down. If someone is being aggressive get your hands up and hit them if they come within arms reach don't jabber with your hands down and dare them to hit you. I would think everyone knows this by now but still nope

brian, what was your fighting strategy on your ex wife? were your hands down when you clean clocked her? or was it more of a sucker punch?

I see you being a low life scum bag so definitely when her back was turned Ray Rice style.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: September 06, 2021, 03:36:19 PM »
How fat is Dad? Other than Oxygen what else would they have to remove that was keeping him going? Why did they have to remove the oxygen none of this makes any sense.
You are Guns and Roses.Delusional and 20 years behind the times.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: September 06, 2021, 03:36:42 PM »
That's what makes you stupid. It would make sense if you were funny.  Then you Fuck up the history of Pellius's fighting experience.

It's cringeworthy....

Again he is 160lbs literally not like I am making fun of him pretending he is smaller than he actually is but in reality he weighs 160lbs tops probably 150lbs. And I am giving him some honest advice hitting first is how you win a fight waiting for them to hit you is how you lose