Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65062 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #450 on: September 07, 2021, 01:12:33 AM »
Wes, can you see the vid I posted? I can but a member told me that it shows up as unavailable.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #451 on: September 07, 2021, 01:41:58 AM »
Wes, can you see the vid I posted? I can but a member told me that it shows up as unavailable.

Unavailable bro.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: September 07, 2021, 01:42:43 AM »
I had Mickey Dees fries on the mind with all this McDonald talk.  :D

I'm hungry.

Need a Grand Mac and large fry. ;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #453 on: September 07, 2021, 02:11:37 AM »
I'm hungry.

Need a Grand Mac and large fry. ;D

Dont forget "Dat dere Peach Cobbler"...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #454 on: September 07, 2021, 02:40:19 AM »
Anybody know why a youtube vid would be "unavailable"? I posted it like I do every other video. Josh, DM me. You're an expert on this. It's a personal message for Bhanks.

BTW, it comes up on the laptop that I posted it with but it doesn't show up on my other devices (laptop, tablet, phone).

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #455 on: September 07, 2021, 02:41:47 AM »
Anybody know why a youtube vid would be "unavailable"? I posted it like I do every other video. Josh, DM me. You're an expert on this. It's a personal message for Bhanks.

BTW, it comes up on the laptop that I posted it with but it doesn't show up on my other devices (laptop, tablet, phone).

Is it still "processing" or "building" on YT, but cached on your laptop?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #456 on: September 07, 2021, 02:52:15 AM »
Is it still "processing" or "building" on YT, but cached on your laptop?

It's only 36 seconds long. I tried posting it on another one of my YouTube accounts the exact same way and it seems to have shown up. I can now get it on my other devices.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #457 on: September 07, 2021, 03:10:40 AM »
Men are worse than women when debating looks. :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #458 on: September 07, 2021, 03:35:37 AM »
Awesome thread.

I can see Pellius' video.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #459 on: September 07, 2021, 03:39:56 AM »
That too !!   LOL  ;D

That would definitely induce detumescence.  Midgies...Skeer me.

;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #460 on: September 07, 2021, 04:04:59 AM »
I can see it just fine.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #461 on: September 07, 2021, 04:11:00 AM »

Fucking awesome!!!  Great Video Pellius !!!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #462 on: September 07, 2021, 04:37:58 AM »
Love the fact that the other peeps in the gym have no idea that GetBig royalty is sat there muttering death-threats! ;D

Very cool vid 8)
T

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #463 on: September 07, 2021, 05:47:06 AM »
It's only 36 seconds long. I tried posting it on another one of my YouTube accounts the exact same way and it seems to have shown up. I can now get it on my other devices.
Next time cover your shitty face while filming yourself, you are uglier than my dog's genitalia, sheesh!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #464 on: September 07, 2021, 05:48:22 AM »
Men are worse than women when debating looks. :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #465 on: September 07, 2021, 05:48:44 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #466 on: September 07, 2021, 06:21:16 AM »

Dude you are 160lbs wtf are you talking about I was a child last time I weighed 160lbs I literally have 60lbs on you

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: September 07, 2021, 06:50:03 AM »
Back to the OP is Shizzo dad out of the ICU and what did Mom die from these 2 basic questions have still not been answered

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #468 on: September 07, 2021, 06:51:30 AM »
Dude you are 160lbs wtf are you talking about I was a child last time I weighed 160lbs I literally have 60lbs on you

didn't you say you were an anorexia homo as a kid? crying in high school puking up your meals?

you really cant keep your stories straight can you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #469 on: September 07, 2021, 06:56:19 AM »
Back to the OP is Shizzo dad out of the ICU and what did Mom die from these 2 basic questions have still not been answered
Listen you stupid Fuck, my mom died from organ failure and sepsis. She struggled for a long time, and it broke my heart.

My father is still fighting/recovering. He's been in the hospital for almost a week at this point.

I want an apology from you. This situation isn't something to joke about. Grown ass man acting like a clown. Remember how pissed you got when you thought people were disrespecting your mom and your boy?

Apologize.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: September 07, 2021, 07:06:44 AM »
Listen you stupid Fuck, my mom died from organ failure and sepsis. She struggled for a long time, and it broke my heart.

My father is still fighting/recovering. He's been in the hospital for almost a week at this point.

I want an apology from you. This situation isn't something to joke about. Grown ass man acting like a clown. Remember how pissed you got when you thought people were disrespecting your mom and your boy?

Apologize.

Organ Failure and Sepsis related to what exactly??? Also you say your dad is in the hospital fighting Covid as such his weight is relevant is and or was he overweight???? You know we have been warning Fat people for decades that being obese is unhealthy and to lose weight. Now we are all supposed to have sympathy when they get sick and can't recover due to obesity? They were warned for decades we are also 2 years into the pandemic that kills fat people. Why was he still fat???? Lets see moms obituary

Thought some idiot literally contacted and harassed my mother offline and threatened to harm my child not the same as questioning you about your parents

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: September 07, 2021, 07:15:23 AM »
Organ Failure and Sepsis related to what exactly??? Also you say your dad is in the hospital fighting Covid as such his weight is relevant is and or was he overweight???? You know we have been warning Fat people for decades that being obese is unhealthy and to lose weight. Now we are all supposed to have sympathy when they get sick and can't recover due to obesity? They were warned for decades we are also 2 years into the pandemic that kills fat people. Why was he still fat???? Lets see moms obituary

Thought some idiot literally contacted and harassed my mother offline and threatened to harm my child not the same as questioning you about your parents
Goes to show how little you know. Josh did the exact same thing to me, even worse.
I have had more interactions with Josh over the years, than your sorry little ass can fathom.

Still doesn't explain why you continue to be a cold-hearted bastard. You call out other people's health issues, when you are a ticking time bomb.

You are ugly, unhealthy, and a shitty human being.

Please drop dead and leave your money to your son.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #472 on: September 07, 2021, 07:34:23 AM »
Goes to show how little you know. Josh did the exact same thing to me, even worse.
I have had more interactions with Josh over the years, than your sorry little ass can fathom.

Still doesn't explain why you continue to be a cold-hearted bastard. You call out other people's health issues, when you are a ticking time bomb.

You are ugly, unhealthy, and a shitty human being.

Please drop dead and leave your money to your son.

Because no one comes on GETBIG and cries about family members being sick it seems like an obvious lie for attention. By all means give some details so it sounds legit but your continued failure to do so and makes it seem like a lie. Did you stop drinking and start training yet because yeah I have fuck all 0 sympathy for someone who is crying on GETBIG about being sad but doesn't actually fucking lift. Same thing with FAT people in the ICU wondering how they got there.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #473 on: September 07, 2021, 07:36:24 AM »
If nothing else, this thread has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Shizzo was never, nor ever will be a true Getbigger. 

There has been no sympathy at all for him.  Guess that is what happens when you cry wolf too many times looking for sympathy and attention.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: September 07, 2021, 07:40:51 AM »
Because no one comes on GETBIG and cries about family members being sick it seems like an obvious lie for attention. By all means give some details so it sounds legit but your continued failure to do so and makes it seem like a lie. Did you stop drinking and start training yet because yeah I have fuck all 0 sympathy for someone who is crying on GETBIG about being sad but doesn't actually fucking lift. Same thing with FAT people in the ICU wondering how they got there.
It must be a lonely island that you live on.

You hate yourself so much, that you project it onto others. You love people to dislike you.

Sad thing is, you are just being yourself.