Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65047 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #875 on: September 09, 2021, 05:30:53 PM »
I am 3-0 in BJJ got attacked by the fans when I won fuckers actually stormed the matts had some arguments over spiking vs setting someone down shaking them off to defend the triangle guard not my fault you want to cling to me like a bitch I will put you through the ground

Have you ever stitched one of your own wounds with guitar string?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #876 on: September 09, 2021, 05:43:28 PM »
UFC 1 was fixed that shit is useless the professor pedra sauer is garbage and doesn't even roll with his students a high school wrestler will stomp a gracie black belt

You know anything about UFC 1. You think they got all these guys to take a dive. The only thing that was shady was the lengths Rorion went to try to get Ken Shamrock out of the tournament. Ken was the only one who had real experience on the ground with other trained ground fighters. Also, Shamrock was a real athlete and far superior to Royce physically. Royce was no athlete and didn't train like an athlete at the time. But it didn't matter.

Pedro Sauer is 65 years old. At some point, your body can't take the daily grind. People go to him because of what is in his head. Just like everyone wanted to learn from Helio Gracie even when he was in his 80s. You think he rolled his students? Did your coach roll with all his students? Does Freddy Roach throw hands with Manny? Did Cus D'Amato trade blows with a young Tyson coming up? You really have no idea what an idiot you are.

Even as a blue belt I would easily tap wrestlers. Wrestlers don't know submissions and they always turn to their knees (like in the referee position) which is the worse thing you can do to a Jiu-Jitsu fighter. You give your back the hooks go in and you will be choked out and how I beat every wrestler that I trained with doing just that one move.

Wrestling is not Martial Arts.

It's amazing how much you lack self-awareness. You have no idea just how dumb and moronic you sound. You've become the laughing stock on this board. You look at yourself in the mirror and see a beast. Others look at you, including judges, and see a big bobblehead with scrawny legs. You speak about things you know nothing about. While the UFC was getting started you were still in middle school jacking-off in bathroom stalls thinking about the other boys you saw in the shower.

I'm 61 years old but I assure you I have still have a bit of fire left in me. I would so, so love to see if you could stomp me. I'd be more worried about your diarrhea and crappy in your pants and all over me than you stomping me.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: September 09, 2021, 05:48:02 PM »
I am 3-0 in BJJ got attacked by the fans when I wonthe tourney fuckers actually stormed the matts and attacked had some arguments over spiking vs setting someone down shaking them off to defend the triangle guard not my fault you want to cling to me like a bitch I will put you through the ground

Yamasaki Open or Invitational in 2000 I won the tourney and caused a riot

You cheated then?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: September 09, 2021, 05:50:43 PM »
My legs are bigger than yours you are taller and 60 plus pounds lighter  your legs are not as big as mine

LOL. You're just beyond delusional. With your level of delusion and beating up women I'm beginning to think you are a genuine psychopath.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #879 on: September 09, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »
LOL. You're just beyond delusional. With your level of delusion and beating up women I'm beginning to think you are a genuine psychopath.

Yes your legs are lean now do a standing pose like mine they are smaller than my legs go ahead take off the shirt and hit a standing front double bicep you are half my size

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #880 on: September 09, 2021, 05:58:12 PM »
He walks around at 195lbs you dumb fuck not 160

Why does that matter? He fights at 160. He's still soft at 160 so he must be downright fat at 195. He still isn't over 200 lbs ripped. Again, you have no idea how dumb you are. People read your posts like this and just shake their heads. You are so far removed from reality that you come across as a psychopath.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: September 09, 2021, 06:00:53 PM »
He was also already old and fat and just laid on a guy with a Gi for 30 minutes doing nothing until he is in a traingle that he doesn't have a clue how to defend. It is not 1995 anymore I will powerbomb a 160lbs man through the ground that tries to triangle me

Again you have no idea what you are talking about. In 1993 Dan Severn was 35 years old and in way better shape than you are in now. Not to mention 8 years younger.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #882 on: September 09, 2021, 06:00:53 PM »
Great stuff Pellius.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #883 on: September 09, 2021, 06:03:43 PM »
I think he should start with a re-telling of the quarter pounder w/cheese classic.  Bhank doesn't know what he's in for.

Do QPs come with pickles?  Bhanks may not take the bait depending on how swollen he's feeling that day.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #884 on: September 09, 2021, 06:04:24 PM »
I am 3-0 in BJJ got attacked by the fans when I wonthe tourney fuckers actually stormed the matts and attacked had some arguments over spiking vs setting someone down shaking them off to defend the triangle guard not my fault you want to cling to me like a bitch I will put you through the ground

Yamasaki Open or Invitational in 2000 I won the tourney and caused a riot

Nobody believes anything you say. You are a congenital liar. Lying is so second nature to you that you aren't even aware you are lying. And in a BJJ  tournament, there is no "winning the tourney". You win your class.
You weren't at any "tourney" you were at home eating and shitting. That's all you do. I wish I could be there on your death bed when you are forced to look back on how you spent your years here on earth.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: September 09, 2021, 06:07:10 PM »
Yes your legs are lean now do a standing pose like mine they are smaller than my legs go ahead take off the shirt and hit a standing front double bicep you are half my size

I'm just under 6'2". You really think I weigh 160 lbs?

What you see and what others, including bbing judges, see are worlds apart.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #886 on: September 09, 2021, 06:08:54 PM »
Do QPs come with pickles?  Bhanks may not take the bait depending on how swollen he's feeling that day.

Pellius is a reasonable man.  I'm sure he'd forgo the pickles in order to entice Bhank.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #887 on: September 09, 2021, 06:31:33 PM »
UFC 1 was fixed that shit is useless the professor pedra sauer is garbage and doesn't even roll with his students a high school wrestler will stomp a gracie black belt
Please by all means, go find a jiu jitsu school and challenge one of their IFBJJ black belts and film it.  You seem to have all sorts of time on your hands and this would be a great way to win some internet arguments.  Since your 0-2 in mma and 0-1 in bodybuilding contests maybe you can finally add a win to your name.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #888 on: September 09, 2021, 06:47:37 PM »
Please by all means, go find a jiu jitsu school and challenge one of their IFBJJ black belts and film it.  You seem to have all sorts of time on your hands and this would be a great way to win some internet arguments.  Since your 0-2 in mma and 0-1 in bodybuilding contests maybe you can finally add a win to your name.

Just like he said he'd fly over to confront Josh he ain't doing shit. Says, he doesn't have time. No job, eats and shits all day, able to post on GetBig all day and night.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #889 on: September 09, 2021, 06:49:19 PM »
Just like he said he'd fly over to confront Josh he ain't doing shit. Says, he doesn't have time. No job, eats and shits all day, able to post on GetBig all day and night.

So I am supposed to fly to Hawaii where you need a covid passport I don't have to even enter to then hunt down and kumay ta no holds barred death in the streets challenge a 60 year old man I outweigh by 60lbs to a fight? Are you kidding?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: September 09, 2021, 06:51:58 PM »
You know anything about UFC 1. You think they got all these guys to take a dive. The only thing that was shady was the lengths Rorion went to try to get Ken Shamrock out of the tournament. Ken was the only one who had real experience on the ground with other trained ground fighters. Also, Shamrock was a real athlete and far superior to Royce physically. Royce was no athlete and didn't train like an athlete at the time. But it didn't matter.

Pedro Sauer is 65 years old. At some point, your body can't take the daily grind. People go to him because of what is in his head. Just like everyone wanted to learn from Helio Gracie even when he was in his 80s. You think he rolled his students? Did your coach roll with all his students? Does Freddy Roach throw hands with Manny? Did Cus D'Amato trade blows with a young Tyson coming up? You really have no idea what an idiot you are.

Even as a blue belt I would easily tap wrestlers. Wrestlers don't know submissions and they always turn to their knees (like in the referee position) which is the worse thing you can do to a Jiu-Jitsu fighter. You give your back the hooks go in and you will be choked out and how I beat every wrestler that I trained with doing just that one move.

Wrestling is not Martial Arts.

It's amazing how much you lack self-awareness. You have no idea just how dumb and moronic you sound. You've become the laughing stock on this board. You look at yourself in the mirror and see a beast. Others look at you, including judges, and see a big bobblehead with scrawny legs. You speak about things you know nothing about. While the UFC was getting started you were still in middle school jacking-off in bathroom stalls thinking about the other boys you saw in the shower.

I'm 61 years old but I assure you I have still have a bit of fire left in me. I would so, so love to see if you could stomp me. I'd be more worried about your diarrhea and crappy in your pants and all over me than you stomping me.

I was a freshman in high school and already a state champion wrestler. I had the BJJ style figured out and beat by my sophmore year in high school. Did you see what Hughes did to Gracie?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #891 on: September 09, 2021, 06:53:58 PM »
Again you have no idea what you are talking about. In 1993 Dan Severn was 35 years old and in way better shape than you are in now. Not to mention 8 years younger.

Stop it I watched the fight live on PPV Severn was an old 35 then looked 50 soft as dough boy look at his belly in better shape than me? GTFO

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: September 09, 2021, 06:54:49 PM »
Nobody believes anything you say. You are a congenital liar. Liar is so second nature to you that you aren't even aware you are lying. And in a BJJ  tournament, there is no "winning the tourney". You win your class.
You weren't at any "tourney" you were at home eating and shitting. That's all you do. I wish I could be there on your death bed when you are forced to look back on how you spent your years here on earth.

I absolutely won and still have the damn plaque somewhere

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #893 on: September 09, 2021, 07:24:54 PM »
Stop it I watched the fight live on PPV Severn was an old 35 then looked 50 soft as dough boy look at his belly in better shape than me? GTFO

Severn 6'2" and 250 would suplex you silly.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #894 on: September 09, 2021, 07:26:03 PM »
I swear, no joke. This guy is a psychopath. At first, it seemed funny and a goofy distraction. Now it's just getting creepy. And this is him in public. Can you imagine how this psycho is in real life?

I swear, I can't get over how big his head is compared to his body. And also how old he looks. Imagine bragging to the world that he can beat up a 150 lb woman.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #895 on: September 09, 2021, 07:30:10 PM »
Lol @ Shizzos thread getting high jacked and him forgot about.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #896 on: September 09, 2021, 07:52:31 PM »
Lol @ Shizzos thread getting high jacked and him forgot about.

Fuck Shizzo

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #897 on: September 09, 2021, 08:05:58 PM »
I was a freshman in high school and already a state champion wrestler. I had the BJJ style figured out and beat by my sophmore year in high school. Did you see what Hughes did to Gracie?

So 40 years ago in high school you hugged other boys and got a medal for it?

The gimmick just gets weaker by the day.

Soon you will be so pathetic you will start calling yourself “king”.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #898 on: September 09, 2021, 08:08:01 PM »
I swear, no joke. This guy is a psychopath. At first, it seemed funny and a goofy distraction. Now it's just getting creepy. And this is him in public. Can you imagine how this psycho is in real life?

I swear, I can't get over how big his head is compared to his body. And also how old he looks. Imagine bragging to the world that he can beat up a 150 lb woman.

You are the 150lb woman I was talking about

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: September 09, 2021, 08:08:55 PM »
So 40 years ago in high school you hugged other boys and got a medal for it?

The gimmick just gets weaker by the day.

Soon you will be so pathetic you will start calling yourself “king”.

I actually wrestled as an adult in the Army as well the point is BJJ aint shit