Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65075 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1175 on: September 12, 2021, 10:02:44 AM »
I think you're on to something here pellius. This guy doesn't actually have a giant head, he just has narrow shoulders and a broad waist with little arms and polio legs. Delusional is a word that barely scratches the surface with bhanks.

Little arms and narrow shoulders lol bet money I am twice your size

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1176 on: September 12, 2021, 10:10:56 AM »
Little arms and narrow shoulders lol bet money I am twice your size

dude shut the fuck up.. let shizzo grieve in peace.

your arms are torn and filled with oil and you beat women.

do you beat your son too? or you only like to pick on women that are 115 lbs?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1177 on: September 12, 2021, 10:22:19 AM »
No taxidermists in Florida?

GetBig gold right there

T

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1178 on: September 12, 2021, 10:31:58 AM »

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1179 on: September 12, 2021, 11:09:35 AM »

Shizzo have you ever considered comiiting a mass shooting?

In prison you would be exposed to plethora of abuse that you so much crave for on this site.

And there's plenty of real cock there for you too.

Here you won't get any, it's all virtual.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1180 on: September 12, 2021, 11:42:23 AM »
Shizzo have you ever considered comiiting a mass shooting?

In prison you would be exposed to plethora of abuse that you so much crave for on this site.

And there's plenty of real cock there for you too.

Here you won't get any, it's all virtual.

Real badass mass shooters go out in a firefight they don't get taken in alive Shizzo from the Clocktower

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1181 on: September 12, 2021, 11:42:33 AM »
NFL football without my dad.... :'(

WE DON'T CARE

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1182 on: September 12, 2021, 12:05:58 PM »
Real badass mass shooters go out in a firefight they don't get taken in alive Shizzo from the Clocktower

Good point.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1183 on: September 12, 2021, 12:20:13 PM »

what about women beaters? how do they go out? start insulin?

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: September 12, 2021, 12:31:11 PM »
When my father was dying of cancer over an 8 week period, I was at the hospital nearly every day. The place I wasn't was social media.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: September 12, 2021, 12:34:26 PM »
what about women beaters? how do they go out? start insulin?

Never hit a woman in my life jackass and you know that but keep slandering me then asking questions then accusing me of doing things I don't do just to upset me. Fuck you I know who I am I know what I weigh I know what I do and do not do. I have a good life and good people in it. You are just a hateful troll

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1186 on: September 12, 2021, 12:41:54 PM »
Never hit a woman in my life jackass and you know that but keep slandering me then asking questions then accusing me of doing things I don't do just to upset me. Fuck you I know who I am I know what I weigh I know what I do and do not do. I have a good life. You are just a hateful troll

What are you talking about Brian?

I was just asking your personal thoughts on women beaters?

Like your Twitter post states you would never let a 150 lb do anything to you.

You weigh 185 that’s okay when your legs fill out you will be 199 maybe 200 if your lucky.

Why do you have a criminal record if you are a model citizen? Why are you unemployed collecting welfare and social security benefits?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: September 12, 2021, 12:44:14 PM »
When my father was dying of cancer over an 8 week period, I was at the hospital nearly every day. The place I wasn't was social media.

Which is how we all know he is lying

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1188 on: September 12, 2021, 12:47:52 PM »
You just shared your experience, like I did.

And again, I feel reading comprehension is lacking.

Losing people is a natural part of life, losing your mother, father, and grandmother in 8 months is a little much. I'm allowed to vent however I want.

I choose to do it here. And if you think your petty insults affect me at this time.....

I'm King Shizzo.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: September 12, 2021, 12:49:02 PM »
What are you talking about Brian?

I was just asking your personal thoughts on women beaters?

Like your Twitter post states you would never let a 150 lb do anything to you.

You weigh 185 that’s okay when your legs fill out you will be 199 maybe 200 if your lucky.

Why do you have a criminal record if you are a model citizen? Why are you unemployed collecting welfare and social security benefits?

I get it making up lies about me all day amuses you but I have already addressed all these lies a dozen times and you just keep repeating them and making up more. I get it your life sucks so you want to spend all day attacking me. There are some people here who train and eat and are trying to be positive about bodybuilding and improve themselves. They tell jokes and talk about politics but behind it all they seek like minded souls and motivation from other people who get it. Who are also living it who understand what they are trying to do. Then there are hateful trolls which are you?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1190 on: September 12, 2021, 12:50:08 PM »
You just shared your experience, like I did.

And again, I feel reading comprehension is lacking.

Losing people is a natural part of life, losing your mother, father, and grandmother in 8 months is a little much. I'm allowed to vent however I want.

I choose to do it here. And if you think your petty insults affect me at this time.....

I'm King Shizzo.

Who the fuck calls themselves King Shizzo 2 days after their father dies??? Shouldn't you be planning a funeral or something????

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1191 on: September 12, 2021, 12:51:48 PM »
I get it making up lies about me all day amuses you but I have already addressed all these lies a dozen times and you just keep repeating them and making up more. I get it your life sucks so you want to spend all day attacking me. There are some people here who train and eat and are trying to be positive about bodybuilding and improve themselves. They tell jokes and talk about politics but behind it all they seek like minded souls and motivation from other people who get it. Who are also living it who understand what they are trying to do. Then there are hateful trolls which are you?
Lies? Why are you on probation? Why can't you leave the state? Why does the court believe you are a flight risk?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: September 12, 2021, 12:56:49 PM »
Who the fuck calls themselves King Shizzo 2 days after their father dies??? Shouldn't you be planning a funeral or something????
There's a lot of things going on. I'm not giving an itinerary. I would worry about your own life. A con, who supposedly lives the lifestyle, yet he can't tell he looks like shit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1193 on: September 12, 2021, 12:58:34 PM »
Lies? Why are you on probation? Why can't you leave the state? Why does the court believe you are a flight risk?

Again I have addressed this 100 times not going to bother again doesn't matter what I say how much evidence I show how many videos I post how much truth I tell just get called a liar so why bother. I am here to talk about lifting training and eating not argue with trolls.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1194 on: September 12, 2021, 01:00:17 PM »
There's a lot of things going on. I'm not giving an itinerary. I would worry about your own life. A con, who supposedly lives the lifestyle, yet he can't tell he looks like shit.

Yeah sorry going to just trust the half dozen random strangers that comment on how jacked I am every week just walking around town and the people gawking at me on the beach everyday vs hateful jealous online trolls

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1195 on: September 12, 2021, 01:05:35 PM »

I literally can't leave my house and go out in public for a day without someone I don't know feeling the need to comment on how I brought the guns or asking if I play football or just telling me I look great. I mean it's kind of humorous but it literally happens everytime I go anywhere. I realize a fat slob like you can't understand that

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1196 on: September 12, 2021, 01:10:17 PM »
Double quote from a single post, meltdown.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: September 12, 2021, 01:21:26 PM »
Double quote from a single post, meltdown.

Dude your dad is supposedly dead and not even in the ground and you are online claiming others are having a meltdown? Who you watching the Giants game with today starts in 5

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1198 on: September 12, 2021, 01:21:59 PM »
I literally can't leave my house and go out in public for a day without someone I don't know feeling the need to comment on how I brought the guns or asking if I play football or just telling me I look great. I mean it's kind of humorous but it literally happens everytime I go anywhere. I realize a fat slob like you can't understand that
Football in the local rec league? You don't even make up believable lies. Nobody would mistake you for a football player. Not because of your build but because you look like you're in your 50's. You really look old beat up and weathered dude it's bad.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: September 12, 2021, 01:26:37 PM »
Dude your dad is supposedly dead and not even in the ground and you are online claiming others are having a meltdown? Who you watching the Giants game with today starts in 5
I cry silent tears. My pops was cremated.

That's a package you never want delivered.

I guess it will be a matching set with my mother.

They will be right next to each other.