Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 65095 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1275 on: September 12, 2021, 09:58:19 PM »
I’m confused about this article. Is Bhanks right with his re definition of steroids being biological hormones?

A rapid glucose spike in the blood causes an overreaction by several hormones, most notably insulin and steroids. The result is a roller coaster of sugar peaks and valleys; that is abnormal high and low levels of glucose, insulin, steroids, adrenaline, testosterone and numerous other hormones

I don't think it is a coincidence that so many heavy steroid users look decades older than they really are. How many times have we seen bbers that are in their mid-twenties look like they are in their mid-forties or fifties?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1276 on: September 12, 2021, 10:05:50 PM »
I`m far from a scientist but IMO getting 100 grams of protein from cookies isn`t going to impart the same look to your physique as getting 100 grams of proten from fish or eggs.

Fuck that a calorie is a calorie nonsene,we are supposed to eat like bodybuilders to attain a certain look nand to build mucle and lose fat, not to eat like teenagers.

Do other hard training athletes eat like that.......no they do not.

Did Coleman or Dorian orArnold eat like that?

I put no stock in Adonis beleif even though I consider him a friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he`s simply wrong on this one IMO.

No calories in and calories out says nothing about the impact on health and body composition. If you are on a caloric deficit you will lose weight no matter what you eat. If you are on a caloric surplus you will gain weight.
But the kind of weight that you gain and lose is very much dependant on the macronutrient profile. Also, that calorie going in, depending on the source, is processed differently than when it's going out. Due to metabolic processing, a 100 grams of protein, 400 calories, isn't going to yield the same amount of calories than a 100 grams of carbohydrates (also 400 calories).

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1277 on: September 12, 2021, 10:22:51 PM »
No calories in and calories out says nothing about the impact on health and body composition. If you are on a caloric deficit you will lose weight no matter what you eat. If you are on a caloric surplus you will gain weight.
But the kind of weight that you gain and lose is very much dependant on the macronutrient profile. Also, that calorie going in, depending on the source, is processed differently than when it's going out. Due to metabolic processing, a 100 grams of protein, 400 calories, isn't going to yield the same amount of calories than a 100 grams of carbohydrates (also 400 calories).
BINGO !!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1278 on: September 12, 2021, 10:41:14 PM »
I'm 61 years old, almost 20 years older than Bhanks, and I think when comparing him to this picture I took about an hour ago he looks much older than I do. In addition, I think I also look healthier. He has that grizzled, haggard look of someone well into his late fifties/early sixties. We can only imagine what a mess he will be when he reaches my age. Bhanks isn't aging he's decomposing. All that crap he eats is causing him to just decay and rot away. Of course, chances are he will never get close to my age anyway.

Bhanks is so conceited and has a total lack of self-awareness that he doesn't realize that his self-indulgent, pampered, and spoiled lifestyle is slowly killing him. Of course, he weighs more than I do and that is what he really matters. LOL!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1279 on: September 12, 2021, 11:35:10 PM »
Christ you look way younger and while your skin glows (NO HOMO) he has that prple face chemical look kind of like John Meadow for a sad example.......RIP.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1280 on: September 13, 2021, 12:07:33 AM »
Christ you look way younger and while your skin glows (NO HOMO) he has that prple face chemical look kind of like John Meadow for a sad example.......RIP.

Hawaiian umu cooking diet  ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1281 on: September 13, 2021, 12:16:27 AM »

All Omega 3 fish oil, Klingon Tai Chi, and Just for Men hair dye.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1282 on: September 13, 2021, 12:22:25 AM »

Hawaiian umu cooking diet  ;)

Hah!  My neighbor made a ton of Lau Lau on an Umu. He's the type that digs a hole in his own yard to Kalua a pig.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1283 on: September 13, 2021, 12:26:05 AM »
I`m far from a scientist but IMO getting 100 grams of protein from cookies isn`t going to impart the same look to your physique as getting 100 grams of proten from fish or eggs.

Fuck that a calorie is a calorie nonsene,we are supposed to eat like bodybuilders to attain a certain look nand to build mucle and lose fat, not to eat like teenagers.

Do other hard training athletes eat like that.......no they do not.

Did Coleman or Dorian orArnold eat like that?

I put no stock in Adonis beleif even though I consider him a friend,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,he`s simply wrong on this one IMO.

I've never heard of a serious athlete that eats garbage.

They all understand macros and health.

A calorie is a calorie in the basic sense of energy measurement.

But the distribution of nutrients is very different.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1284 on: September 13, 2021, 12:27:33 AM »

This.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1285 on: September 13, 2021, 04:58:11 AM »
I am not a man without flaws. Yesterday, I drank too much with my sister, her, boyfriend, and a rescue kitten that they found on the side of the road.

Point is, is I got out of bed and literally did a header , on the carpet of my bedroom floor. All I have is a small strawberry to explain for it, but that's the point.

I was in a pitch-black bedroom when I fell. I could have blinded an eye, by hitting the corner of my entertainment center. I could of hit anything.

But I didn't. I'm not a religious man....but let me tell you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1286 on: September 13, 2021, 05:06:00 AM »
I'm 61 years old, almost 20 years older than Bhanks, and I think when comparing him to this picture I took about an hour ago he looks much older than I do. In addition, I think I also look healthier. He has that grizzled, haggard look of someone well into his late fifties/early sixties. We can only imagine what a mess he will be when he reaches my age. Bhanks isn't aging he's decomposing. All that crap he eats is causing him to just decay and rot away. Of course, chances are he will never get close to my age anyway.

Bhanks is so conceited and has a total lack of self-awareness that he doesn't realize that his self-indulgent, pampered, and spoiled lifestyle is slowly killing him. Of course, he weighs more than I do and that is what he really matters. LOL!

You do realize people make faces when flexing??? It’s not supposed to be my headshot for my actions g portfolio. Obviously not look a lot different when relaxed

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1287 on: September 13, 2021, 05:07:10 AM »

I have a very healthy diet I understand macros and health when did I ever say a calorie was calorie?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1288 on: September 13, 2021, 05:11:46 AM »
Yet you claim you can whip Diaz and Khabib, both high-level top professional fighters just because you weigh more than they do. Just like a muscular 220 lb high-level athlete thought he could do to Royce.  And it's not a dick move to walk into a Jiu-Jitsu school and challenge a Black Belt. In fact, it's welcomed. It use to happen all the time. BJJ was at the time the only American martial art that was focused on real no rule fighting and eager to prove it. As I mentioned before, not a month went by when someone walked in wanting to fight one of the Gracies.

Just another example of you lying and getting caught in a lie. You've never even been, let alone trained, at a BJJ school.

Your a liar, a weirdo, who makes claims he never backs up, and you just look like an old, creepy, pervert with bony legs.

How come you never tell us how you got so rich? People that have earned their success are always eager to say how they did it. What are you hiding?

Eat, shit, post on GetBig. What a vapid, empty, shallow, meaningless life you live.

I trained under Pedro for months I have won the Yamasaki open 20 years ago just becasue I don’t currently feel the need to let white belts spend all day twisiting my shoulder asking me if they got it yet doesn’t mean I do t know BJJ but yes it is a waste of time at this point I know how to grapple. Developing my physical attributes is more important and fuck yes I will whoop anyone on the planet who weighs 160lbs. I am not just heavier I am a lot heavier in shape  with skills. 160lbs can’t roll with me

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1289 on: September 13, 2021, 05:17:50 AM »
I was willing to share my thread with bhanks, but it appears that he is liar.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1290 on: September 13, 2021, 05:19:44 AM »
I am not a man without flaws. Yesterday, I drank too much with my sister, her, boyfriend, and a rescue kitten that they found on the side of the road.

Point is, is I got out of bed and literally did a header , on the carpet of my bedroom floor. All I have is a small strawberry to explain for it, but that's the point.

I was in a pitch-black bedroom when I fell. I could have blinded an eye, by hitting the corner of my entertainment center. I could of hit anything.

But I didn't. I'm not a religious man....but let me tell you.

Stop drinking you fucking drunk start exercising and your life will improve

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1291 on: September 13, 2021, 05:26:16 AM »
I’m confused about this article. Is Bhanks right with his re definition of steroids being biological hormones?

A rapid glucose spike in the blood causes an overreaction by several hormones, most notably insulin and steroids. The result is a roller coaster of sugar peaks and valleys; that is abnormal high and low levels of glucose, insulin, steroids, adrenaline, testosterone and numerous other hormones

Jesus again steroids are derivatives of biological hormones like deca tren dbol. Testosterone is a hormone not a steroid by all means look up the words you are using

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1292 on: September 13, 2021, 05:27:15 AM »
Stop drinking you fucking drunk start exercising and your life will improve
Exercise, improves physical healh.
It doesn't approve actual body health.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1293 on: September 13, 2021, 05:30:54 AM »
Exercise, improves physical healh.
It doesn't approve actual body health.

Exercise absolutely improves mental health you don’t know this becasue you don’t exercise luckily there are thousands of clinical studies showing that by all means google them. Or try working out today you will feel better

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1294 on: September 13, 2021, 05:34:21 AM »
Exercise absolutely improves mental health you don’t know this becasue you don’t exercise luckily there are thousands of clinical studies showing that by all means google them. Or try working out today you will feel better
Exercise, improves mental health, not physical.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1295 on: September 13, 2021, 05:37:29 AM »
Exercise, improves mental health, not physical.

Are you drunk now??

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1296 on: September 13, 2021, 05:42:28 AM »
I trained under Pedro for months I have won the Yamasaki open 20 years ago just becasue I don’t currently feel the need to let white belts spend all day twisiting my shoulder asking me if they got it yet doesn’t mean I do t know BJJ but yes it is a waste of time at this point I know how to grapple. Developing my physical attributes is more important and fuck yes I will whoop anyone on the planet who weighs 160lbs. I am not just heavier I am a lot heavier in shape  with skills. 160lbs can’t roll with me

You are such a liar I know Pedro personally and just sent him a message.

He knows nothing about you and says your lying.

Pathetic idiot

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1297 on: September 13, 2021, 05:43:44 AM »
Are you drunk now??
Why,, cause  I can.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1298 on: September 13, 2021, 05:47:05 AM »
Why,, cause  I can.

Go be with your non existent family.

Have you prepared your will?

Is getbig your extended family included in the will.

When you go into work and people ask how your weekend was do you say it was great I hung out with my online friends?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1299 on: September 13, 2021, 06:08:50 AM »
All Omega 3 fish oil, Klingon Tai Chi, and Just for Men hair dye.
LOL  ;D

At least you have hair....I`m extremely fucking jealou dammit !!  :D