Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 64345 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #1425 on: September 15, 2021, 09:30:26 AM »
Shozzos dad didn’t die in real life you dumbass
You`re calling me a dumbas......go eat a few pizzaas and some cobbler your contest is right around the corner............you fucking imbecile.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1426 on: September 15, 2021, 09:33:20 AM »
Superdrol is an excellent drug.  I strongly recommend Superdrol to everyone.  Yes everyone!

It's okay. You didn't have any side effects? It's the only oral that makes me feel sick. And I can take 5 or more Anadrols a day no problem or 200mg of Dbol etc. Just 25mg of Superdrol can make me sick to my stomach. It's notorious for being the worst oral for liver values.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1427 on: September 15, 2021, 09:37:09 AM »
Work on your material or don` try to be funny.

You`re just another anonymous fuckhead who says what he wants and faces no backlah or repercusion..... then claims false lifts cuz nobody can prove it.

Look it’s one of three choices on this board:

(1) Another stupid bhank thread
(2) Read about Shizzo whining about something
(3) See how grumpy and thin skinned of a hypocrite you are

Settle down you senile old lying sack of shit before you stroke out. You’re a joke and no one takes you seriously. Go ahead and post up your 20 year old photo of the one time you were in shape (all drugs) at 155 lbs. You have no sense of humor and you’re another low IQ moron whose entire life revolves around anonymous men on the internet.

And you do look exactly like a 150 lb older, smaller weaker version of bhank.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1428 on: September 15, 2021, 09:39:24 AM »
You lost me at "Wendy's chocolate frosty".  Quite possibly the stupidest menu item (Frosty)  in the history of the world. 

Frosty's are awesome.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1429 on: September 15, 2021, 11:31:56 AM »
Look it’s one of three choices on this board:

(1) Another stupid bhank thread
(2) Read about Shizzo whining about something
(3) See how grumpy and thin skinned of a hypocrite you are

Settle down you senile old lying sack of shit before you stroke out. You’re a joke and no one takes you seriously. Go ahead and post up your 20 year old photo of the one time you were in shape (all drugs) at 155 lbs. You have no sense of humor and you’re another low IQ moron whose entire life revolves around anonymous men on the internet.

And you do look exactly like a 150 lb older, smaller weaker version of bhank.
Hey Mr. Sensitivity,my original post that got your panties all in a bunch wasn`t even directed at you.....did I mention your name or single you out...........no, you just felt guilty cuz you know I was right.

As far as you go,you are a faceles troll who has been posting nothing but negative bullshit for years.

Pull up your skirt and toughen up loser......I said nothing to you.,you fucking joke.....you are here too so your life must revolve around men,gaylord.

Oh yeah go fuck yourself.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1430 on: September 15, 2021, 11:50:42 AM »
Hey Mr. Sensitivity,my original post that got your panties all in a bunch wasn`t even directed at you.....did I mention your name or single you out...........no, you just felt guilty cuz you know I was right.

As far as you go,you are a faceles troll who has been posting nothing but negative bullshit for years.

Pull up your skirt and toughen up loser......I said nothing to you.,you fucking joke.....you are here too so your life must revolve around men,gaylord.

Oh yeah go fuck yourself.

Youre 5’-6” and 155 lbs at best, when you’re on a full load of gear.

Yet you claim you headbutted 100’s of tough guys in the baddest bars in the land.

Do you old fuckers not realize how stupid you sound with your ridiculous claims? “Oh I’ve been pronounced dead 678 times.”  Yeah right, what you really mean is you sat in a bar drunk for 30 years and stroked your dick because you couldn’t cope with the real world.

You’re a perfect mini doppelgäguy for bhank. You’re both small and totally full of shit.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #1431 on: September 15, 2021, 11:51:58 AM »
If you guys fight be sure to take it outside onto a soft and giving surface.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1432 on: September 15, 2021, 11:55:36 AM »
If you guys fight be sure to take it outside onto a soft and giving surface.

Do you realize I have been pronounced dead 446 times and miraculously came back to life in Springfield, Massachusetts?

I am a bad man, just ask me.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1433 on: September 15, 2021, 01:00:03 PM »
Jesus Christ Les,I used to think you were a cool guy........I make one post that doesn`t even concern you and you go into meltdown status.

You call me a hypocrite yet you bash people on here contantly for eons and I make one post,not even concerning you and you turn into a fucking crybaby......how do you think they might feel.....they probably take it in stride unlike you,and you said I had thin skin ???

Seek help please, and keep on bashing it affects me not,I`m not gonna` sit here arguing with a guy that`s softer than baby shit all fucking day..............toughen up dude for Christs sake I`d hate to see how you handle real life problems..

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1434 on: September 15, 2021, 01:04:44 PM »
Jesus Christ Les,I used to think you were a cool guy........I make one post that doesn`t even concern you and you go into meltdown status.

You call me a hypocrite yet you bash people on here contantly for eons and I make one post,not even concerning you and you turn into a fucking crybaby......how do you think they might feel.....they probably take it in stride unlike you,and you said I had thin skin ???

Seek help please, and keep on bashing it affects me not,I`m not gonna` sit here arguing with a guy that`s softer than baby shit all fucking day..............toughen up dude for Christs sake I`d hate to see how you handle real life problems..

I’m not reading all that.

You’re old and dumb. Very high likelihood your post is dumb.

Did I ever tell you the story about a guy who ODed and was pronounced dead 613 times? That is 612 times more than Shizzo died in car accidents. He also benches 800 lbs at a body weight of 115. Just ask him, he will tell you all about it.   🙄

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1435 on: September 15, 2021, 02:57:15 PM »
When my mother died at 50 years of age there was nobody joking to me about it trust me.....she died in the hospital right in front of me holding her hand in ICU ....I was the only one there.

They told me to calm down or they`d call the cops,I told them to call the National Guard.

Then I went into the mens room and cried like a baby and some Black security guard told me I`d have to leave,I told him not now mothefucker....but he was really nice and said he had seen things like this often on his job but I was upsetting the  other patients....I then apologized and left.....feeling pretty selfish but I was drunk per usual.

The next night ,still drunk, I went downtown and kicked 5 huge plate glass windows out of a large department store on Main St.

Sheets of falling glass were just missing my leg.

After that I went to a bar and the owner told the bouncer to throw me out for acting crazy...............as soon as he touched me I fucked him up royally and stomped his ass till they pulled me off him and threw me out.

My father was an abusive drunk who beat us all up often, especially my mother breaking her nose several times and knocking out some teeth,but my mother was my best friend....I took care of my father when I turned 16 that pri ck .....I was far from a mommas boy but I ran the streets and she was always worried about me....my sisters were both straight arrows............one was a Mensa member every year,.....I was a drunken hood.

Took me many years to accept my mothers death........this contributed to my alcoholism big time.

End of sob story.  ;D

Your mom died at only 50 years old? How old were you?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1436 on: September 15, 2021, 02:58:51 PM »
Your mom died at only 50 years old? How old were you?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1437 on: September 15, 2021, 03:03:30 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1438 on: September 15, 2021, 03:13:49 PM »
Superdrol is an excellent drug.  I strongly recommend Superdrol to everyone.  Yes everyone!

My God, is it ever!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #1439 on: September 15, 2021, 03:15:05 PM »

When the pizza guy delivers your dead dad how are you going to pay?  Certainly not by credit card because two companies won judgements against you in the past six months.  Can your sister get any $$ from the dead (pun) beat baby daddy to cover the cost?   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1440 on: September 15, 2021, 03:17:54 PM »

My friend, you were mistaken on this one.   ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1441 on: September 15, 2021, 03:23:03 PM »
When the pizza guy delivers your dead dad how are you going to pay?  Certainly not by credit card because two companies won judgements against you in the past six months.  Can your sister get any $$ from the dead (pun) beat baby daddy to cover the cost?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #1442 on: September 15, 2021, 03:34:32 PM »

did the "urn" deliver?

where is the unboxing video.. hopefully you are drunk when it delivers and your trip and spill the ashes onto your shag carpet.

Being all shaken up from spilling the urn your blood sugar crashes and you need a double cheeseburger asap you get behind the wheel and slam into a telephone poll.

fingers crossed.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1443 on: September 15, 2021, 03:38:40 PM »
did the "urn" deliver?

where is the unboxing video.. hopefully you are drunk when it delivers and your trip and spill the ashes onto your shag carpet.

Being all shaken up from spilling the urn your blood sugar crashes and you need a double cheeseburger asap you get behind the wheel and slam into a telephone poll.

fingers crossed.
What does it to you, if I'm not pissed out about It?

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1444 on: September 15, 2021, 03:43:35 PM »
What does it to you, if I'm not pissed out about It?

T

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #1445 on: September 15, 2021, 03:44:03 PM »
So, did Shitzos family die or just another lie?
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1446 on: September 15, 2021, 03:46:15 PM »
My friend, you were mistaken on this one.   ;D

I now know I make you feel inadequate.

It’s okay, there are others here who will let you cup their balls.

Including Shizzo.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1447 on: September 15, 2021, 03:49:58 PM »
I now know I make you feel inadequate.

It’s okay, there are others here who will let you cup their balls.

Including Shizzo.

Whatever you say sweetheart.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1448 on: September 15, 2021, 03:55:01 PM »
Whatever you say sweetheart.

I got that exact same PM from Primemuscle about a month ago.

It’s okay little fella, bhank will be along any minute to attention whore and the sorry sight of that sack of smashed ass will raise your spirits.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #1449 on: September 15, 2021, 03:55:53 PM »
I got that exact same PM from Primemuscle about a month ago.

It’s okay little fella, bhank will be along any minute to attention whore and the sorry sight of that sack of smashed ass will raise your spirits.

Hopefully.