Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1462100 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25775 on: February 03, 2023, 01:36:01 PM »
I don’t understand how a guy who weighs 195lbs and does jumping jacks and burpees at 4am for 3 hours thinks he can help me. I eat great I train hard I get up at 6:30 am everyday and I am usually in bed by 10. Sometimes my surgically repaired knees bother me and sometimes my stomach bothers me because I have a digestive disease. That doesn’t mean I am not in great shape.

Of course you don't understand.  You're ignorant and resistant to someone who knows more than you. 

Who the fuck cares what he does.  Do all physical therapists look like you?  Nope....but they know 100x more than you about getting injuries healed and dysfunctional areas working better.  You are far from a kow-it-all....Mr "I read every research article that comes out"....fuck off with your nonsense.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25776 on: February 03, 2023, 01:38:18 PM »
can't forget the visible gyno.

Tell me again how I am frail and weak. This is cold not post workout no pump wait until the natural light this summer. This is today February and you know I am going to get leaner in the summer. But ok you got a pic of me in a t shirt where you think I look fat and out of shape gtfo jackass you only dream of this level of muscular development

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25777 on: February 03, 2023, 01:38:43 PM »
Brian, I am never going to stop refering to the fact you tried to embarrass your fiance by posting a comparison photo of your asses

I am also going to add that you pay men to fuck you up the ass in every single post from now on.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25778 on: February 03, 2023, 01:40:10 PM »

what happened to your dick root you bloated jam doughnut assholed slob?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25779 on: February 03, 2023, 01:40:53 PM »

what happened to your dick root you bloated jam doughnut assholed slob?

It’s February middle of winter I am trying to set new PR how lean am I supposed to be

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25780 on: February 03, 2023, 01:41:09 PM »
Tell me again how I am frail and weak. This is cold not post workout no pump wait until the natural light this summer. But ok you got a pic of me in a t shirt where you think I look fat and out of shape gtfo jackass you only dream of this level of muscular development

I never said frail and weak. I said you have mediocre to below average genetics.

You are 45 bald and have the following ailments.

Shakes
Anemia
anorexia
Crohn’s
Throwing up on your self
High BP
Kidney damage
Gyno

I’m not sure why you are so anti-DadBod. It’s totally normal after 45. You should embrace it. Father time is lapping you.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25781 on: February 03, 2023, 01:42:02 PM »
I never said frail and weak. I said you have mediocre to below average genetics.

You are 45 bald and have the following ailments.

Shakes
Anemia
anorexia
Crohn’s
Throwing up on your self
High BP
Kidney damage
Gyno

I’m not sure why you are so anti-DadBod. It’s totally normal after 45. You should embrace it. Father time is lapping you.

Show me a 45 year old in better shape who is not an actual competitive bodybuilder

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25782 on: February 03, 2023, 01:44:16 PM »
It’s February middle of winter I am trying to set new PR how lean am I supposed to be
well if you weighed less your strict curl weight would be more impressive pound for pound

Why would you want to weigh in as heavy as you can?

Maybe schedule yourself an ass fucking a couple days before the contest, a few loads of semen would act as a laxative to clear you out

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25783 on: February 03, 2023, 01:45:59 PM »
And this is not dieted down for a contest this isnt even summer this is everyday middle of February condition just because I got called out didn’t even skip a meal condition.  This isn’t even a post workout pump and I am still jacked and lean and large so fuck all you bitches Haters

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25784 on: February 03, 2023, 01:47:24 PM »
From 234 to 225 in a week ???

I`m so sick of this idiot......geezus!!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25785 on: February 03, 2023, 01:48:21 PM »
Show me a 45 year old in better shape who is not an actual competitive bodybuilder

49 year old fitness trainer

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25786 on: February 03, 2023, 01:49:24 PM »
And this is not dieted down for a contest this isnt even summer this is everyday middle of February condition just because I got called out didn’t even skip a meal condition.  This isn’t even a post workout pump and I am still jacked and lean and large so fuck all you bitches Haters

so what this called?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25787 on: February 03, 2023, 01:50:16 PM »
Dadbod you all claimed I had a Dadbod frail weak small delusional  haters haters haters

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25788 on: February 03, 2023, 01:51:29 PM »

49 year old fitness trainer

Bwhaha dude is 160lbs and again a fitness trainer to even find someone else my age with abs but again abs without size means nothing twinkle toe Wes had abs at 150lbs

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #25789 on: February 03, 2023, 01:51:44 PM »
Dadbod you all claimed I had a Dadbod frail weak small delusional  haters haters haters

Meltdown.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25790 on: February 03, 2023, 01:55:01 PM »
Meltdown.

No for real though you are all a bunch of hating bitches not one of you can beat this photo right now and we all know it. But you all call me weak frail Dadbod. Haters I am done this is my last post you are all just a bunch of hating little bitches. big Rio and rob and gymrat are cool

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #25791 on: February 03, 2023, 01:57:07 PM »
No for real though you are all a bunch of hating bitches not one of you can beat this photo right now and we all know it. But you all call me weak frail Dadbod. Haters I am done this is my last post you are all just a bunch of hating little bitches. big Rio and rob and gymrat are cool

you can see the belt line leaving an indent in your love handles

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #25792 on: February 03, 2023, 01:57:12 PM »
Really you sure about that? My 225lbs of Dadbod can’t fathom your level? I am just a fat weak frail slob with piss poor genetics who barely even lifts? You might be right let me check let’s see what I look like today at lunchtime.

Yeah I don’t know man I am starting to look kind of thick up top again

I am doing shit at 53 that you can't imagine doing....I have had a pec tear, hamstring tears, rotator surgery, foot surgery, knee surgery and replacement, multiple tears in my other shoulder, plantar fascia....do I complain about ANY of that shit as much as you do about your bullshit?  Nope...not once.

You have been on DRUGS for how long now?  You step and dance around the subject of other compounds....so this TRT you claim is far from all you do.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25793 on: February 03, 2023, 01:57:34 PM »

Why are you so amped about this pic.....it looks the same as all the others  you  post......ONE tiny pec,ONE huge delt,NO pec striations, etc. etc......I could go on and on but what`s the use?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25794 on: February 03, 2023, 01:59:32 PM »

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25795 on: February 03, 2023, 02:01:15 PM »
Bwhaha dude is 160lbs and again a fitness trainer to even find someone else my age with abs but again abs without size means nothing twinkle toe Wes had abs at 150lbs

hahaha he fucking owns you

You are like Gregg Kovaks calling out Lee Labrada for looking shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25796 on: February 03, 2023, 02:02:18 PM »

Promise

PS
Brian pays men to fuck him up the ass

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25797 on: February 03, 2023, 02:02:56 PM »
He owns you just like I owned you at 57 years of age.....you know nothing moron.

HATER!!   ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #25798 on: February 03, 2023, 02:11:58 PM »
1032.....THE THREAD IS OVER,,,, :-\ BHANK IS OUT..

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25799 on: February 03, 2023, 02:13:16 PM »
Last post again?