Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1430859 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #11225 on: August 09, 2022, 03:52:22 PM »
Thank you brother, health going good as well mate potentially dont have the diabetes or the addisons I was diagnosed with. Not sure how heart as doing as still no follow up but will take the lack of urgency to give me appointment as a good sign

Especially when dealing with medical issues it is wise to get second and even third opinions. After all it is the 'practice' of medicine. It is said that practice makes perfect. Medical science is still practicing as are doctors, they are not yet perfect. And just when they think they are, something new will come along to prove them wrong, i.e., COVID.

You not having Addison's or diabetes is excellent news as both are life altering.

At age 32, my wife developed gestational diabetes when she was pregnant with our daughter.  This eventually developed into type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes wreaked havoc with her organs including her kidneys. This triggered 40 years of ever diminishing health.  She died from kidney failure when she was 72.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #11226 on: August 09, 2022, 03:56:14 PM »
Thank you brother, health going good as well mate potentially dont have the diabetes or the addisons I was diagnosed with. Not sure how heart as doing as still no follow up but will take the lack of urgency to give me appointment as a good sign

Glad to hear it. Keep us posted.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #11227 on: August 09, 2022, 07:12:29 PM »
Hmmm just the exact kind of inept reply I was expecting.

You are a Very Delusional Man & Are Clearly a Legend in your own Mind. 🙄
Instead of Arguing & Trying to Pretend you have a better Physique Than Wes / Jo etc you'd do very well to
Try & befriend & Learn from Them.
As They do look like competitive Bodybuilders regardless of weight or height
And They would easily outclass you should you have The Misfortune To Be Stood on A Stage With Them.

Think On.

They are just weight cutters

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #11228 on: August 09, 2022, 07:27:45 PM »
What are you gonna` eat for your pre-contest diet.....given it any thought at all?

Just another two day prep or what.

You eat so much junk that if you actually did a clean prep of 10-16 weeks you`d disappear.

All junk calories and water.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11229 on: August 09, 2022, 07:35:07 PM »
And you are a guy who eats like a 12 year old kid and will ingest any high calorie junk just so the numbers on the scale goes up......you won`t be able to do this before the Masters Nats.....your muscle tissue is gonna` melt away.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11230 on: August 09, 2022, 09:08:47 PM »
In all my years I’ve heard people deny all sorts of things, but Bhank is the first bald man that I’ve ever known to actually deny they are bald.

It shows astronomic levels of narcissism and denial to rationalize having a hobo hair style.

Something dark is lurking from his childhood.

Something he’d probably gain sympathy from sharing, but will never reveal it.

The amount of insecurity he has isn’t abnormal even for people with poor role models as they grew up.

He has zero impulse control..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #11231 on: August 09, 2022, 10:15:37 PM »
And you are a guy who eats like a 12 year old kid and will ingest any high calorie junk just so the numbers on the scale goes up......you won`t be able to do this before the Masters Nats.....your muscle tissue is gonna` melt away.

Its a waste of Time & Effort Trying to be Reasonable with him.
He is so Delusional,  He sees his physique as the Next Arnold S. 🙄

Clearly I've tried to be Honest & Reasonable about his Physique & He just Dimisses it & spouts ever more Crap.
Take Heart That He is Highly unlikely to ever achieve a Contest Physique such as Yours or Jo's or a few others
On here.

Let him carry on Abusing & damaging himself both Mentally & Physically,
I wouldn't want to even imagine what those around him have to Deal with on a Daily Basis.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11232 on: August 10, 2022, 04:03:13 AM »
Trained arms at home today as training partner taking week off and couldn’t be fucked to go to gym. Enjoyed training in garage agsin may set rest of equipment up and train at home again full time when gym contract is up not sure

Workout went

Barbell curl straight bar 1x7, 1x9
Close grip bench paused on chest 1x7, 1x14
Concentration curl 1x9, 1x13
Overhead ez bar ext 1x10, 1x16
Reverse ez curl 2x13
Lying db ext (hammer grip one arm at a time) 1x15
Cross body hammer 1x13

Weight up to 205 pleased but coming on slower than I hoped. Test must be bottomed out as sex drive none existent don’t even think about it anymore haha

Taken tonight after training

Henda I got off my trt 16 months ago after being on for 10 years.It was a true trt dose but I struggled with some of the same issues you are. I did get my doc to prescribe injectable B12 for me. I joked to the wife it was so by god I would have something to inject. I didn’t notice any difference at first but after several months of it my energy came back greatly.Sex drive and a few other things are still suffering but I can train regular. Thought I would mention it I have heard others say it does no good.Good luck buddy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11233 on: August 10, 2022, 04:04:06 AM »
Do it You can inject bull semen into your eyeballs for all I care you are not going to turn into me

Your physique is not that impressive that most would not be able to obtain given the same drug protocol that you are on.
X

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #11234 on: August 10, 2022, 05:40:59 AM »
Thanks Rob coming from you an actual proven arm guy that means a lot. These anonymous haters probably all have 15 inch noodle arms.

Big fukking arm Brian...  :o

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #11235 on: August 10, 2022, 05:41:33 AM »
Thank you wes my friend

Looking good Henda, glad you are back at it and feeling better...!!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11236 on: August 10, 2022, 07:05:45 AM »
Your physique is not that impressive that most would not be able to obtain given the same drug protocol that you are on.

If you think some random 44 year old is just going to pop some magic pills and develop my build you are an idiot of course we already know you are an idiot

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11237 on: August 10, 2022, 07:40:35 AM »
August 10 2022

Quads,Hamstrings,Calves:
Front Squats - 4 sets {close stance,toes pointed straight ahead,heels on 2 X 4 ATG}
DB Lunges - 4 sets
Step-Ups - 3 sets
RDL - 5 sets
Standing Calf Raises - 6 sets

Got some more goodies today !!  ;)

TRAIN HARD

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11238 on: August 10, 2022, 07:42:45 AM »
If you think some random 44 year old is just going to pop some magic pills and develop my build you are an idiot of course we already know you are an idiot

Again, your build is nothing to write home about.

Most consistent lifters with your drug stack can look like you.

X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11239 on: August 10, 2022, 07:57:12 AM »
Again, your build is nothing to write home about.

Most consistent lifters with your drug stack can look like you.

Let’s see what you look like? Exactly

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11240 on: August 10, 2022, 07:58:04 AM »

He's not on your drug stack

Y

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11241 on: August 10, 2022, 07:59:52 AM »

I am not on your drug stack, dingus.

Do you think a lifetime natty can compare someone who is on your drug stack?

A lifetime natty can never compete with someone on drugs, like yourself. You being bigger than a lifetime natty is not really an accomplishment. You realize that, correct?
X

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11242 on: August 10, 2022, 08:02:54 AM »
He's not on your drug stack

I don’t give a fuck what he is on. You guys want to claim I am so average let’s see what you look like then. You guys trash my build then when I ask what you look like you say well you don’t even lift like wtf are you doing on a bodybuilding board then?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11243 on: August 10, 2022, 08:04:30 AM »
I am not on your drug stack, dingus.

Do you think a lifetime natty can compare someone who is on your drug stack?

A lifetime natty can never compete with someone on drugs, like yourself. You being bigger than a lifetime natty is not really an accomplishment. You realize that, correct?

A lifetime natty can absolutely be in shape are you in shape? Let’s see it otherwise shut the fuck up Hater. Magic pills will not turn a slob into an athletic build do you have an athletic build?? Exactly

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11244 on: August 10, 2022, 08:05:53 AM »
A lifetime natty can absolutely be in shape are you in shape? Let’s see it otherwise shut the fuck up Hater. Magic pills will not turn a slob into an athletic build do you have an athletic build?? Exactly

Do you have reading comprehension problems? I never asked if a lifetime natty can be in shape.

I asked if a lifetime natty can be bigger and/or in better shape than someone on drugs like yourself?

Try to keep up with the conversation.
X

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #11245 on: August 10, 2022, 08:37:30 AM »
I don’t give a fuck what he is on. You guys want to claim I am so average let’s see what you look like then. You guys trash my build then when I ask what you look like you say well you don’t even lift like wtf are you doing on a bodybuilding board then?

You say you weigh 230 and yet you squat 245 x 6.

You’re not a bodybuilder, you’re a drug addict who pumps himself up with light weights.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #11246 on: August 10, 2022, 08:48:38 AM »

I have never trashed your build.  As I've stated before, thought what you had done was tremendous if you were on low dose test.  But once I learned you were on a full blown steroid cycle + anadrol, you look like what someone on those drugs would look like, albeit you carry better conditioning year round.

I so trash you projecting your made up standards on others in terms of fitness, diet, and training.  There is nothing wrong with training for endurance, strength, overall health, or athletic performance.  It doesn't make anyone a "fraud", as this hasn't been a bodybuilding board for a decade, and has always had a mix of those who support and trash bodybuilding.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11247 on: August 10, 2022, 09:11:37 AM »
Do you have reading comprehension problems? I never asked if a lifetime natty can be in shape.

I asked if a lifetime natty can be bigger and/or in better shape than someone on drugs like yourself?

Try to keep up with the conversation.

You are just a slob hater wtf are you doing on a bodybuilding board anyway trying to play natty or not what a joke guess you are a Schmoe

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11248 on: August 10, 2022, 09:13:01 AM »
I have never trashed your build.  As I've stated before, thought what you had done was tremendous if you were on low dose test.  But once I learned you were on a full blown steroid cycle + anadrol, you look like what someone on those drugs would look like, albeit you carry better conditioning year round.

I so trash you projecting your made up standards on others in terms of fitness, diet, and training.  There is nothing wrong with training for endurance, strength, overall health, or athletic performance.  It doesn't make anyone a "fraud", as this hasn't been a bodybuilding board for a decade, and has always had a mix of those who support and trash bodybuilding.

If you are on this board talking shit and you look like a slob who doesn’t even lift you are a Fraud

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #11249 on: August 10, 2022, 09:21:41 AM »
You are just a slob hater wtf are you doing on a bodybuilding board anyway trying to play natty or not what a joke guess you are a Schmoe

Some of us are not shredded and not concerned -