Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1442525 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #25825 on: February 03, 2023, 09:08:15 PM »
As effortlessly as I did 225 for 15..do you REALLY think 350 would be an issue?  Best to stick to your dick measuring bullshit lift than fuck with me.   Am I making myself perfectly clear?

I've always wondered why he'd be arguing this.  Someone who can do 225x15 easily should also easily do 350x1, but somehow in his mind that doesn't compute.  I think it's because he's so weak maxing out in squats due to the combination of structure, small legs, weak back and screwed up joints.  I think somehow he cannot conceive how someone could easily do more than he did.

Also why does he keep talking about some squat he supposedly did quite a while back when there is NO WAY he could do that now.  350 wold bury him now despite whatever drugs he's been slamming into his ass.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #25826 on: February 03, 2023, 09:12:02 PM »
Tell me again how I am frail and weak. This is cold not post workout no pump wait until the natural light this summer. This is today February and you know I am going to get leaner in the summer. But ok you got a pic of me in a t shirt where you think I look fat and out of shape gtfo jackass you only dream of this level of muscular development

Was this natural light?  Where's your tan here 2 days ago?  This is the real you here and now as you present to the world.

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #25827 on: February 03, 2023, 09:26:27 PM »
Well, the thread can finally die now that he has officially quit GB.

All we needed all this time was to expose his 34 inch waist lie and prove he had a dad-bod.

It was a strong finish with a guest appearance by the Easter Bunny.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #25828 on: February 03, 2023, 09:35:56 PM »
Read All About It!

This just in... late breaking news! Bhank says "I'm out"... once again. Don't believe it. He is secretly following the posts on Getbig, muttering "I wish I could quit you," while busily taking underwear selfies in his bathroom mirror and out by the pool. Meanwhile his gal is inside the McMansion living room back flopped over the pool table rolling her eyes and exclaiming, "I wish I could quit you, Bhanky. But since the judge assigned me as your parole officer/guardian, I am stuck hauling you wearing your electronic ankle bracelet to legal beagle social events as an underdressed, mouth stuffing clown.

When even Prime's getting in on the action ...

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25829 on: February 03, 2023, 11:33:19 PM »
I have been wearing my gold chain all day would you guys prefer the video? My shoulders traps chest arms it all getting thicker

eature=share

Come on, bhanks, you have a turtle gut.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #25830 on: February 04, 2023, 12:05:16 AM »
No for real though you are all a bunch of hating bitches not one of you can beat this photo right now and we all know it. But you all call me weak frail Dadbod. Haters I am done this is my last post you are all just a bunch of hating little bitches. big Rio and rob and gymrat are cool

Is this Really your last post?

You’ll be back as always.
X

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #25831 on: February 04, 2023, 12:51:31 AM »
Bhank is a psychopath and a narcissist. His need for validation and attention will always bring him back to Getbig.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #25832 on: February 04, 2023, 01:52:53 AM »
And Hanky fails to see the difference in his arms, claiming half an inch disparity, it wouldn't be instantly noticeable glancing at a pic if that was the case.
I bet anyone taking his measurements properly would get a significant reduction in the outcome.

Was this natural light?  Where's your tan here 2 days ago?  This is the real you here and now as you present to the world.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #25833 on: February 04, 2023, 05:17:36 AM »
Quits his own thread.    Why is this not surprising ?   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25834 on: February 04, 2023, 05:20:14 AM »
Haha I just saw the side chest “photo”

That is the most obviously morphed photo he’s posted yet and that’s saying something.

You know I am glad you and Ironnat both took time to call me out on that side chest photo as it does look particularly good. The thing is it was from June 25 2020 and I kept the video. I wasn’t as big at the time but condition was on waist was tight and I believe it was post chest workout.

I have never shopped a photo of myself in my life. I have also never used SEO in my life. I don’t like being falsely accused of things I do not respect. My pics may not be the greatest ever but they are always all me.

Congrats you are a Hater

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25835 on: February 04, 2023, 05:23:47 AM »
Welcome back.    How was the long break ? 

You know I am glad you and Ironnat both took time to call me out on that side chest photo as it does look particularly good. The thing is it was from June 25 2020 and I kept the video. I wasn’t as big at the time but condition was on waist was tight and I believe it was post chest workout.

I have never shopped a photo of myself in my life. I have also never used SEO in my life. I don’t like being falsely accused of things I do not respect. My pics may not be the greatest ever but they are always all me.

Congrats you are a Hater

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #25836 on: February 04, 2023, 05:27:41 AM »
Bhank is a psychopath and a narcissist. His need for validation and attention will always bring him back to Getbig.

He won't make it the weekend.  The whole reason he posted that Gold Neck Chain video yesterday was because he posted what he really looks like with that shitty curl picture and had to quickly change the topic and then thread slide it down several pages.  But people on this thread always remember his horseshit. 

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #25837 on: February 04, 2023, 05:32:12 AM »
Welcome back.    How was the long break ?
I have seen people quit heroine easier than him quitting Getbig

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #25838 on: February 04, 2023, 05:32:37 AM »

Congrats you are a Hater

What a fucking loser !!  LOL  ;D

Why all the faces,weird contortions,and gasping for air?

Clown !!  :D

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25839 on: February 04, 2023, 05:45:30 AM »

creepy fucker

Just cant keep away

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #25840 on: February 04, 2023, 05:47:41 AM »
He won't make it the weekend.  The whole reason he posted that Gold Neck Chain video yesterday was because he posted what he really looks like with that shitty curl picture and had to quickly change the topic and then thread slide it down several pages.  But people on this thread always remember his horseshit.

That doesn’t even make sense. I look great in the curl photo but yeah it’s in my basement in poor lighting arms look huge to me. But tell me How do I not look like a video  and a pic I took yesterday?

This is from yesterday anyone who claims this is a dadbod or that I am not large and muscular is just a Hater. Anyway I am gone again just wanted to point out Hulkatron is a Hater falsely accusing me of photoshopping because he isn’t and never has been in my kind of shape.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25841 on: February 04, 2023, 05:49:32 AM »
That doesn’t even make sense. I look great in the curl photo but yeah it’s in my basement in poor lighting arms look huge to me. But tell me How do I not look like a video  and a pic I took yesterday?

This is from yesterday anyone who claims this is a dadbod or that I am not large and muscular is just a Hater. Anyway I am gone again just wanted to point out Hulkatron is a Hater falsely accusing me of photoshopping because he isn’t and never has been in my kind of shape.

why was it important to prove someone was wrong who doesnt even give you a second thought of the board

Getbig is inside your head

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #25842 on: February 04, 2023, 06:00:32 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #25843 on: February 04, 2023, 06:06:01 AM »

Congrats you are a Hater

Chest looks big and full from the side and the waist is tighter than usual. I’ll give credit when credit is due!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #25844 on: February 04, 2023, 06:08:13 AM »
No for real though you are all a bunch of hating bitches not one of you can beat this photo right now and we all know it. But you all call me weak frail Dadbod. Haters I am done this is my last post you are all just a bunch of hating little bitches. big Rio and rob and gymrat are cool

You'll be back on Monday like clockwork because your willpower like your body is weak and pathetic

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #25845 on: February 04, 2023, 06:09:10 AM »

Congrats you are a Hater

Ok, Bhanky, I take back my comment about your chest.

However, you are still a goofball.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #25846 on: February 04, 2023, 06:20:26 AM »

You need some time in “Time Out”.   When you are ready we are here to help you work through your many issues. 

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #25847 on: February 04, 2023, 06:21:13 AM »

Brian, you should get that thing to sit on top of you. From a distance it might actually look like you have a hare on your head.

😂😂😂

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #25848 on: February 04, 2023, 06:22:08 AM »
When anyone in this thread critcizes a picture as looking fake, bhanks thinks it’s because we think it looks “unbelievably good”.  In reality it’s because it looks weird/fucked up/disproportionate/etc.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #25849 on: February 04, 2023, 07:22:12 AM »

Congrats you are a Hater

Exposing his own illusions and delusions.  You do not look like that either back then or now.  The videos show you as much much less impressive than a single still captured, but it is a good trick.  Bodybuilding is all about the illusion but if you think you look like that split second snap, you're crazy.  I do give you credit for posting the videos that show you as thin and stringy