Author Topic: The Unvaccinated Should Just Remove Themselves From Society  (Read 3708 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "Let Putin do whatever the HELL he wants!"
The Unvaccinated Should Just Remove Themselves From Society
« on: October 29, 2021, 05:48:24 PM »
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/noam-chomsky-says-the-unvaccinated-should-just-remove-themselves-from-society

Chomsky, 92, compared people who do not want to get vaccinated to those who do not want to stop at red lights in traffic, saying that if people treasure their liberty so much, they should "find a way to protect it and secure it for [themselves]."

Interesting!

❤️❤️

Chidoman

• Getbig IV
  • Me Like'em All!! #Team Kwon All The Way!!
Re: The Unvaccinated Should Just Remove Themselves From Society
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2021, 06:03:36 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2021, 06:28:33 PM »
Lmfao. OAK is relentless.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2021, 06:34:37 PM »
They’re trying to remove themselves from society but you won’t let them go.

Just put a bullet in their head. And call it an act of love and acceptance.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2021, 06:35:55 PM »
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/noam-chomsky-says-the-unvaccinated-should-just-remove-themselves-from-society

Chomsky, 92, compared people who do not want to get vaccinated to those who do not want to stop at red lights in traffic, saying that if people treasure their liberty so much, they should "find a way to protect it and secure it for [themselves]."

Interesting!

❤️❤️
92? He'll be removed before most of us.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2021, 06:50:36 PM »
I’m gunna laugh when the new internet login is created which removes people’s anonymity from forums and life online in general.

Imagine if the govt shut off internet access to everybody until 80% of people downloaded the patch. Fucking bedlam lol

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2021, 07:14:31 PM »
well, unfortunately, too many of the unvaccinated have been removed from society.

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2282

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2021, 07:56:33 PM »
Oak is one sick fuck, lol.

Just comical at this point pushing an experimental drug trial for a disease of the elderly and those with noteworthy comorbidities.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2021, 08:02:06 PM »
Oak is one sick fuck, lol.

Just comical at this point pushing an experimental drug trial for a disease of the elderly and those with noteworthy comorbidities.

Noam would strongly disagree with your opinion.

😆

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2021, 08:54:01 PM »
Anyone who's willing to disrespect our fallen soldiers by advocating abolished freedoms over their own bodies should be deported.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2021, 09:12:18 PM »
Anyone who's willing to disrespect our fallen soldiers by advocating abolished freedoms over their own bodies should be deported.

In order to serve in the military our soldiers need to take 16 different vaccines….yet you can’t take one.

🙄🙄🙄🙄

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2021, 09:27:34 PM »

Interesting!

❤️❤️

I’m waiting…I’ve been waiting

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2021, 09:39:36 PM »
Why do you guys still entertain this loser?

I have him on ignore, but the thread title shows he's jumped the shark.
Y

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »
Can this fucking clown please.......GEEZUS!!

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2021, 02:52:46 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2021, 03:19:47 AM »
This bitch is vaccinated and has had it twice. Meanwhile I am not vaccinated and fine. Which one of us has been spreading the Virus? The vaccinated Bitch not me. People get vaccinated then think it is ok just to be sick and continue their lives infecting everyone else. Stay the fuck home if you are sick real simple solution.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/khloe-kardashian-reveals-she-and-daughter-true-have-covid/

Sissysquats

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2021, 05:41:56 AM »
Lmfao. OAK is relentless.

OCD is like that

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2021, 06:19:14 AM »
Dear CH-OAK,

More than a million kids have been in K-12 schools without masks or vaccines in my state for over a year with no issues.  Millions of college kids and fans on TV every weekend watching college ball in stadiums all across the country with no masks (except a few Cal or Stanford pussies) and no spread or spike or deaths or issues.  Same for most Pro sporting events now.

Now Bill Maher even says that the Pandemic is over.  https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/904733-bill-maher-expresses-fury-over-covid-restrictions-just-resume-living

No one should be forced to get shit vaccine.  Natural immunity is real.

Go suck a big thick tube of horse dewormer then take a walk outside with a mask on.

Keep CHOAKING ON IT

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2021, 06:29:38 AM »
Oh, and the CDC is and have always been lying political assholes.  They'e phonying up a study about natural immunity at their Big Pharma lefty globalist master's demands.  Sickening

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/the-cdc-hits-a-new-low/comments

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2021, 06:38:17 AM »
This bitch is vaccinated and has had it twice. Meanwhile I am not vaccinated and fine. Which one of us has been spreading the Virus? The vaccinated Bitch not me. People get vaccinated then think it is ok just to be sick and continue their lives infecting everyone else. Stay the fuck home if you are sick real simple solution.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/10/29/khloe-kardashian-reveals-she-and-daughter-true-have-covid/

Exactly. Leftist dumb shits have been thinking masks or shitty 50% effective vaccines have been the solutions all along, when really they should have been staying home while sick.

Even that's only a partial solution. Still better than the alternatives.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2021, 07:09:04 AM »

OAK doesn't know about the leaky hack vaxx shedding the virus everywhere, he's still in 2020. News travels slowly to "Canada" I guess.

Of course, once again pre-covid propaganda this was well known...article from 2019.

"Perfect vaccines are so-named because they mimic the perfect immunity that humans naturally develop after having certain childhood disease.

“When a vaccine works perfectly, as do the childhood vaccines for smallpox, polio, mumps, rubella and measles, it prevents vaccinated individuals from being sickened by the disease, and it also prevents them from transmitting the virus to others,” said Andrew Read, an author of the study and an Evan Pugh professor of biology and entomology and Eberly professor in biotechnology at Penn State University."

https://www.healthline.com/health-guy-versions-of-viruses-072715

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Brian had a probation officer but wasnt a criminal
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2021, 07:12:50 AM »

OAK doesn't know about the leaky hack vaxx shedding the virus everywhere, he's still in 2020. News travels slowly to "Canada" I guess.

Of course, once again pre-covid propaganda this was well known...article from 2019.

"Perfect vaccines are so-named because they mimic the perfect immunity that humans naturally develop after having certain childhood disease.

“When a vaccine works perfectly, as do the childhood vaccines for smallpox, polio, mumps, rubella and measles, it prevents vaccinated individuals from being sickened by the disease, and it also prevents them from transmitting the virus to others,” said Andrew Read, an author of the study and an Evan Pugh professor of biology and entomology and Eberly professor in biotechnology at Penn State University."

https://www.healthline.com/health-guy-versions-of-viruses-072715
the last link is showing as an error page in the UK, I wonder why?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2021, 07:18:16 AM »
the last link is showing as an error page in the UK, I wonder why?

Of course I looked up the author of that quote fully assuming he was now pro vaxx and apologizing for his study, and he is.

He however cannot answer basic questions as to why his study doesn't apply to covid....obviously he would like to avoid being blacklisted and defunded.

Watch at 6:20, 8:46 and 12:36 to get the idea.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2021, 01:26:07 PM »
Soon the unvaccinated will be the only ones left.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2022, 11:25:03 PM »
Vaxxed ae still dropping like flies "unexpectedly", "Suddenly"...   ::) ???