Author Topic: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22  (Read 22313 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: RIP - Cedric McMillan - 04-12-22
« Reply #100 on: April 13, 2022, 10:23:02 AM »
I've read a couple different threads here about Cedric and he's been still dead in all of them so far.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Cedric McMillan RIP
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2022, 10:26:18 AM »
LOL

Wow, someone spun up a website, cool.  ::)

yeah, I agree

It is cool to see stupid people dying from their own stupidity

In this case it's double cool because they are no longer spreading lies and there unnecessary death serves as a lesson for all the idiots who believed their lies

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2022, 10:40:08 AM »
Just saw this after I made the last post

This asshole and moron leaves behind 2 young kids and a wife who is 8 months pregnant.

Texas ‘freedom defender’ who rallied against COVID-19 measures dies

A Texas “freedom defender” who led campaigns against COVID-19 measures has died after trying to treat his own infection — just weeks before the birth of his fourth child.

Caleb Wallace, 30, started “The San Angelo Freedom Defenders” and organized “end the COVID tyranny” rallies opposing mask and vaccine rules and to “secure God-given and constitutionally protected rights.”

“I care more about freedom than I care about your personal health,” he told City of San Angelo officials at a meeting last November, admitting he had been “bombarding” them with complaints.

His “freedom” group — which also compiled lists of local businesses requiring masks so members could avoid them — has gone offline since his sickness and death, the San Angelo Standard-Times noted.

Wallace first fell ill on July 26 — but refused to get tested or go to the hospital, his 8-months-pregnant wife, Jessica Wallace, told the local paper.

He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine normally used to deworm animals that health officials have urged people not to take to treat COVID-19.

“He was so hard-headed,” his wife told the Standard-Times. “He didn’t want to see a doctor, because he didn’t want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests.”

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/texas-man-who-rallied-against-covid-19-measures-dies/

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2022, 10:56:27 AM »
yeah, I agree

It is cool to see stupid people dying from their own stupidity

In this case it's double cool because they are no longer spreading lies and there unnecessary death serves as a lesson for all the idiots who believed their lies

Do you laugh at cigarette smokers who get lung cancer?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2022, 11:02:31 AM »
maybe a handful ...which is all there are now

There will definitely still tens of thousands of unvaccinated people who will die from Covid

And they will due from their own stupidity just like these morons

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Those are cherry-picked examples.

If there was a risky vaccine that ensured you wouldn't get struck by lightning, would you get it?

Do you know how many Canadians under age 60 have died WITH [not OF] Covid?

2,704...out of 28,557,431 in that age group. That's 1 in 10,561.

And the vaccine did nothing to slow down Covid deaths in Canada:

2020 deaths: 15,569.
2021 deaths: 14,473 - with 86.2% FULLY VACCINATED*
2022 deaths: 7,362 - and on track for 15K+ deaths yet again.

^ Notice deaths aren't going down? Why? Because most of these deaths are just elderly and infirm people who triggered a positive PCR test, then died of cancer or preexisting disease. That's why there are so many "Covid deaths".

Didn't you ever stop and wonder why in OVER TWO YEARS, you didn't know ANYONE who died of Covid?

I'm happy you're here though, Straw Man. Imagine the few Democrats we have here, and you really went ALL IN believing in a global hoax that is falling apart in front of our eyes, and you STILL insist that a deadly flu killing people is in our midst. 😂

It's the "6th wave" here in Canada all over the news + with Hazmat and lockdown propaganda imagery coming out of China, and NOBODY CARES. 😂

Dude, you are a guinea pig for literally the most rushed vaccine technology in history. And I thank you for advancing this technology for all of us. But you're STILL cherry-picking examples of deaths to try to get us to believe it.

You don't even have any friends or family who have died!

But that's what leftists do - they base their views on experiences from news, rather than their own eyes and brain.

The survival rate for this virus for HEALTHY NON-ELDERLY PEOPLE who are not SEVERELY OBESE is at least 99.9%, if not 99.99%. And the long-term impacts of the vaccine are yet to be seen.

But given the OUTRIGHT MATHEMATICAL FRAUD to hide vaccine damage on the immune system, we have yet to see the effects of that.

Given the NEGATIVE EFFICACY of boosters, the only explanation I have for that is that these jabs are causing immune system damage. Some of the fraud per each country is outlined here:

https://sunnylanblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/17/pfizergate-scandal-the-worldwide-cover-up-of-data-to-disguise-the-fact-covid-19-vaccines-cause-vaids/

*NOTE: 81.7% of ALL Canadians are fully vaccinated [two doses], but since 99.99% of deaths are aged 5+, it means 86.2% of IMPACTED CANADIANS [aged 5+] have been fully vaccinated - SEE ATTACHMENT BELOW. Yet we only had a 7.04% reduction in deaths from 2020 to 2021. Exactly what you'd expect from a pandemic that nobody is dying of, but has people dying of cancer labeled "Covid", essential fraudulently.

https://covid19tracker.ca/vaccinationtracker.html

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #105 on: April 13, 2022, 11:13:21 AM »
Just saw this after I made the last post

This asshole and moron leaves behind 2 young kids and a wife who is 8 months pregnant.

Texas ‘freedom defender’ who rallied against COVID-19 measures dies

https://nypost.com/2021/08/30/texas-man-who-rallied-against-covid-19-measures-dies/

Another cherry-picked example.

Why do you vote Democrat anyway? Do you not work for a living?

Do you need the government to pay your bills? Just wondering.

As for you example - I see your hand, and I'll raise you a Vaxtard!

https://www.twitter.com/malloryflank/status/1443074779519471619

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #106 on: April 13, 2022, 11:14:39 AM »
maybe a handful ...which is all there are now

There will definitely still tens of thousands of unvaccinated people who will die from Covid

And they will due from their own stupidity just like these morons

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/

Time will Tell - the vaccines are still in Trial stage & all those that have taken it are the trial participants.
It's already very clear that There are Numerous Serious side effects & Death for some who have taken them.
Likewise how many have died with the Virus who have been vaccinated - A lot have.

In 2.3.4 + years time if The Vaccines are still available & Data shows they're safe'ish
I can choose to Take Them - You on the other Hand if Data Overwhelmingly shows them to
be very Troublesome & harmful to Many, You Cannot Un-have the Vaccines.

Don't be so sure & quick to Judge others about Trial Experimental Vaccines.

Why is it you Dislike those of us who exercised our Free will & choose not to Have Them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #107 on: April 13, 2022, 11:30:47 AM »

Nope and I would not unless they constantly post rants about how it's all a big conspiracy and they encourage others to smoke.

But of course no one does that....do they?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: April 13, 2022, 11:36:31 AM »
Those are cherry-picked examples.

If there was a risky vaccine that ensured you wouldn't get struck by lightning, would you get it?

Do you know how many Canadians under age 60 have died WITH [not OF] Covid?

2,704...out of 28,557,431 in that age group. That's 1 in 10,561.

And the vaccine did nothing to slow down Covid deaths in Canada:

^ Notice deaths aren't going down? Why? Because most of these deaths are just elderly and infirm people who triggered a positive PCR test, then died of cancer or preexisting disease. That's why there are so many "Covid deaths".

Didn't you ever stop and wonder why in OVER TWO YEARS, you didn't know ANYONE who died of Covid?

I'm happy you're here though, Straw Man. Imagine the few Democrats we have here, and you really went ALL IN believing in a global hoax that is falling apart in front of our eyes, and you STILL insist that a deadly flu killing people is in our midst. 😂

It's the "6th wave" here in Canada all over the news + with Hazmat and lockdown propaganda imagery coming out of China, and NOBODY CARES. 😂

Dude, you are a guinea pig for literally the most rushed vaccine technology in history. And I thank you for advancing this technology for all of us. But you're STILL cherry-picking examples of deaths to try to get us to believe it.

You don't even have any friends or family who have died!

But that's what leftists do - they base their views on experiences from news, rather than their own eyes and brain.

The survival rate for this virus for HEALTHY NON-ELDERLY PEOPLE who are not SEVERELY OBESE is at least 99.9%, if not 99.99%. And the long-term impacts of the vaccine are yet to be seen.

But given the OUTRIGHT MATHEMATICAL FRAUD to hide vaccine damage on the immune system, we have yet to see the effects of that.

Given the NEGATIVE EFFICACY of boosters, the only explanation I have for that is that these jabs are causing immune system damage. Some of the fraud per each country is outlined here:

https://sunnylanblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/17/pfizergate-scandal-the-worldwide-cover-up-of-data-to-disguise-the-fact-covid-19-vaccines-cause-vaids/

*81.7% of Canadians aged 5+ are fully vaccinated [two doses], but since 99.99% of deaths are aged 5+, it means 86.2% of IMPACTED CANADIANS have been vaccinated. Yet we only had a 7.04% reduction in deaths. Exactly what you'd expect from a pandemic that nobody is dying of, but has people dying of cancer labeled "Covid", essential fraudulently.

vaccine against lightning
can't you think of a better example

I've seen this many people post articles trying to claim that more vaccinated people are dying from Covid than unvaccinated.

I'm not going to bother cutting and pasting

Read this and you'll understand (maybe) why what you posted is misinforming you and others

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #109 on: April 13, 2022, 11:38:27 AM »

How many vaccinations have been given in the US (or wordwide) and how many have had this reaction, You should be able to provide 10k or 20k or 100k and then you might, just maybe have a point

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "I'm a business GENIUS."
« Reply #110 on: April 13, 2022, 11:41:08 AM »

Smokers don’t force their kids to smoke cigarettes because they’re “good for them”.

😔

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: April 13, 2022, 11:50:57 AM »

I hope you haven't sent this chick any money
Have you read her Twitter.  It looks like she might be a scammer
Someone set up a Gofundme page for her and the link to her blog no longer works

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mallory-flank-fight

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #112 on: April 13, 2022, 12:12:07 PM »
Nope and I would not unless they constantly post rants about how it's all a big conspiracy and they encourage others to smoke.

Myocarditis risk is at least 1 in 10,000 for young men. Probably more like 1 in 7,000.

Do you know what the prognosis for myocarditis is?

17-44% chance of death within 5-8 years.

Do the math:

That's a GUARANTEED death in ~6.5 years for 1 in 15,909 to 1 in 58,824 young males [full range, depending on whether the aforementioned 10K or 7K figure is correct].

I'm not sure if you understand that math, so I'll try to break it down this way:

If 50% of people die from a disease that 1 in 10,000 people get, do you understand how that means 2 in 20,000 will die?

The ~6.5 years to death figure is an intermediate range I got between 5 and 8 years.

Does that make sense?

Myocarditis risk is at least 1 in 10,000 for young men. Probably more like 1 in 7,000.

Do the math:

That's a GUARANTEED death in ~6.5 years for 1 in 15,909 to 1 in 58,824 young males [full range, depending on whether the aforementioned 10K or 7K figure is correct].

I'm not sure if you understand that math, so I'll try to break it down this way:

If 50% of people die from a disease that 1 in 10,000 people get, do you understand how that means 1 in 20,000 will die?

Since 2 in 20,000 get it, and 50% die, it would mean that 1 in 20,000 will die.

Do you understand that example?

The ~6.5 years to death figure is an intermediate range I got between 5 and 8 years.

Does that make sense?

Check the Peak Prosperity YouTube channel. He did a great video on myocarditis risk in the past month or so.

Now look - I think people should consider these vaccines if they are over 65 or have underlying conditions.

These vaccines - under Emergency Use Authorization, as long-term effects are unknown - should be OPTIONAL for those in the risk categories.

We have NEVER had medicine rushed like this - let alone COERCED.

I don't think these vaccines should even be ALLOWED for most people. But I can tolerate them being ALLOWED.

Do you realize people have lost their jobs for not getting these? That's disgraceful!

I told the police straight up: I'll have an armed standoff with them if I'm kept out of the gym again. I already wrote to them and set the date, but Ontario got rid of the illegal vaccine passport.

No chance will I be INTIMIDATED and COERCED into getting this.

As for people making fun of those who get the vaccine - I hear you.

The entire www.sorryantivaxxer.com website has examples of people making fun going both ways.

But they are cherry-picking examples.

Not many healthy people are dying of this - not MUCH beyond normal seasonal influenza levels anyway.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #113 on: April 13, 2022, 12:14:31 PM »

I've seen this many people post articles trying to claim that more vaccinated people are dying from Covid than unvaccinated.

Read this and you'll understand (maybe) why what you posted is misinforming you and others

^ I'm going to read your full link, but you do realize that if I find a glaring fallacy, I'm going to expose it, right?

Below is an example of a person who was at essentially zero risk of dying of Covid, and now has to live with this stuff:

Do the math:

If 50% of people die from a disease that 1 in 10,000 people get, do you understand how that means 2 in 20,000 will die?

Does that make sense?

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/04/11/ijustine-38-year-old-social-media-star-posts-the-5g-trope-on-instagram-after-second-moderna-injection-diagnosed-with-blood-clots-paget-schroetter-syndrome/

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #114 on: April 13, 2022, 12:20:14 PM »
How many vaccinations have been given in the US (or wordwide) and how many have had this reaction, You should be able to provide 10k or 20k or 100k and then you might, just maybe have a point

Gym-Rat posted the data recently in illuminati's thread - it was either 26,693 in the USA - or globally. I'm not sure which one.

But here's my point:

I have a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying of Covid. Possibly way lower.

I probably have a 1 in 40,000 risk of getting myocarditis and dying of the vaccine within 5-8 years.

And long-term effects are not even known yet.

Here's my question:

You have many things you have a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying from. Do you go out of your way to take precautions for each of those things?

Do you want to know what I do for things I have a 1 in 10,000 chance of dying of, Straw?

NOTHING.

Same reason I don't take flu shots.

Covid = giant guy. Long-term effects seem to also be nothing after initial recovery.
Covid vaccines = giant guy, but with long-term effects unknown.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #115 on: April 13, 2022, 12:41:20 PM »

I just read your full link, Straw.

I'm satisfied with it in large part, although they didn't give the death rates for vaccinated and unvaccinated, but they did give an explanation of what "per-capita" means. SEE EXAMPLE ATTACHED BELOW [note: that's just an example, and doesn't denote the actual Vax vs. un-Vax data].

I wish more people UNDERSTOOD THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT.

Dumb fuck Canadians: "The USA has 10x the deaths as Canada!"

*SIGH*

THE USA HAS 10X THE POPULATION AS CANADA. SO NATURALLY, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE 10X AS COMMON THERE.

But no - people DO NOT understand how to control data for individual variables, and I'm glad you do, Straw.

That being said, I have a question for you. First, check out the Canadian Covid mortality data. I posted it above, and I will link to it below. Here are the Canadian Covid deaths from 2020 to present:

^ Keep in mind that 82% of Canadian deaths are over age 70 [see data below]. So it doesn't look like the virus is doing much to anyone who isn't already dying.

And it looks like those people are still dying. At least in Canada.

Now - I think you CAN make a case about the vaccines preventing serious outcomes [ICU usage]. But deaths don't appear to be going down.

Why?

Well - what do you think?

My guess? If a person has Stage IV Metastatic Melanoma, I really don't think they are going to live without OR with the vaccine.

Straw, I think we need to be honest that this flu REALLY doesn't kill anyone who is healthy and non-elderly. Whereas the vaccine, as RARE as those deaths may be [long-term effects unknown yet] DOES.

To all my healthy Getbig friends:

IF you have underlying conditions and IF you are approaching 65, you need to be aware you are at greater risk than you were at 60-50-40-30, etc.

We all need to be aware of this. People die. Life ends.

And every ten years older we get, these risks become greater and greater.

And yes, even SOME [RARE] healthy people die of Covid. But it's simply not true to say that most do. Yet that's what Big Pharma is trying to get everyone to believe.

We're over two years into this thing, and I still don't know ONE PERSON who died of Covid.

This pandemic was hyped from the start - and there is no denying that now.

Again, the "6th Wave" is all over the news, and no one is buying it.

https://health-infobase.canada.ca/covid-19/epidemiological-summary-covid-19-cases.html?stat=num&measure=active&map=pt#a7

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 13, 2022, 12:45:06 PM »

LOL

Matt owned again.

😆

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2022, 12:46:09 PM »

Do the math:

Does that make sense?

Do the math:

If 50% of people die from a disease that 1 in 10,000 people get, do you understand how that means 1 in 20,000 will die?

Since 2 in 20,000 get it, and 50% die, it would mean that 1 in 20,000 will die.

Do you understand that example?

Does that make sense?

Check the Peak Prosperity YouTube channel. He did a great video on myocarditis risk in the past month or so.

Now look - I think people should consider these vaccines if they are over 65 or have underlying conditions.

These vaccines - under Emergency Use Authorization, as long-term effects are unknown - should be OPTIONAL for those in the risk categories.

We have NEVER had medicine rushed like this - let alone COERCED.

I don't think these vaccines should even be ALLOWED for most people. But I can tolerate them being ALLOWED.

Do you realize people have lost their jobs for not getting these? That's disgraceful!

I told the police straight up: I'll have an armed standoff with them if I'm kept out of the gym again. I already wrote to them and set the date, but Ontario got rid of the illegal vaccine passport.

No chance will I be INTIMIDATED and COERCED into getting this.

As for people making fun of those who get the vaccine - I hear you.

The entire www.sorryantivaxxer.com website has examples of people making fun going both ways.

But they are cherry-picking examples.

Not many healthy people are dying of this - not MUCH beyond normal seasonal influenza levels anyway.

Getting Covid has a higher incidence of myocarditis than the vaccine

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/myocarditis-risk-higher-after-covid-infection-than-vaccination-cdc-finds.html

You knew that ....right?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 13, 2022, 12:48:26 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #119 on: April 13, 2022, 12:54:41 PM »
LOL

Matt owned again.

😆

The link is suggesting the vaccine is slowing deaths, but doesn't give any global data, or even individual countries.

Did you even read the link? I did. It simply gives vaccination rates by country, and it saying there isare more deaths among the unvaccinated.

I can accept that - but some examples would be nice.

Here are the Canadian Covid deaths so far:

*NOTE: 81.7% of ALL Canadians are fully vaccinated [two doses], but since 99.99% of deaths are aged 5+, it means 86.2% of IMPACTED CANADIANS [aged 5+] have been vaccinated. Yet we only had a 7.04% reduction in deaths from 2020 to 2021.

Why would we only have a 7% drop in deaths when 86% of the people dying of Covid have been vaccinated? How does that make sense?

OAK?

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: April 13, 2022, 12:58:34 PM »
LOL

Matt owned again.

😆

hey OAK, since I live so close to Winnipeg why dont we meet up for a little face to face chat about covid
I mean hey, stand up for your talk in person

itll be super friendly  ::)

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 13, 2022, 01:02:18 PM »
His death made the BBC news

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-61096966

"American bodybuilder Cedric McMillan has died at the age of 44, after years of health complications caused by Covid-19"

That's interesting.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #122 on: April 13, 2022, 01:02:33 PM »

Do you think she's a scammer?

My friend was wondering that.

I have not given her money. But she is from my city. I'm not surprised that someone has been injured by the vaccine, but I'm not sure if her case is real or not.

It could well be a phony. And I also noticed her blog has been removed.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #123 on: April 13, 2022, 01:06:28 PM »
Smokers don’t force their kids to smoke cigarettes because they’re “good for them”.

😔

Not getting these vaccines IS good for children! Children aren't dying of Covid.

Do you realize that a full *25* Canadian children aged 0-11 have died of Covid?:

ALL OF WHOM HAD CANCER.

That means that ZERO Canadian children have died of Covid!

ZERO!

The only ones who died, died WITH Covid, while they had cancer!

Yet estimates show that at least 250 have died of the vaccines so far! And these were HEALTHY children!

Over 10x as many died of the vaccines than the virus, and ALL the children who died of the virus had cancer, whereas the children who died of the vaccine were healthy! The only children who "died of Covid" already had cancer, like 14-year-old Nathanael Spitzer:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/covid-comorbidities-alberta-spitzer-1.6212510

^ Why was he given a PCR test TWO DAYS BEFORE DYING OF STAGE IV BRAIN CANCER??  ::)

Utter fraud!

And you pretend you care about children?

Shame on you for not caring about children, OAK!

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #124 on: April 13, 2022, 01:17:54 PM »
Getting Covid has a higher incidence of myocarditis than the vaccine

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/myocarditis-risk-higher-after-covid-infection-than-vaccination-cdc-finds.html

You knew that ....right?

Not when you adjust for age.

Add to that underlying conditions + severe obesity.

Straw: are you under 45, with no existing conditions, and is your BMI below the SEVERE OBESITY LEVEL?

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/educational/lose_wt/BMI/bmicalc.htm

I am 40, and 5'8.6", with a body weight of around 175-lb. I am OVERWEIGHT on the BMI scale [>167] but not obese [>201].

If you are under 45 with no health conditions and not SEVERELY obese, I don't think you need these vaccines.

^ THAT is just my opinion. But if should be GLOBAL POLICY to NOT EVEN ALLOW healthy people under 30 to get these vaccines.

They should not even be AVAILABLE to healthy people under age 30.

Why? Because Big Pharma is not responsible for damages in the case of adverse events or deaths!

Flu shots are available for those under 30, but that's only because Big Pharma will pay damages for those who get injured.

Until governments remove the liability indemnity clause, these vaccines should not even be ALLOWED for people who are healthy and under 30.

Question, Straw:

If these vaccines are so safe, why does Big Pharma need protection from lawsuits?