Author Topic: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….  (Read 68042 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: MR Hanky Classic Physique Contest Thread….
« Reply #50 on: April 19, 2022, 05:19:37 AM »
Haven’t been keeping up but for the last couple of pages. If he’s dropping that quick there is no need for a depletion week or diuretics. Throughout my entire prep for the Cal I never went below 2800kcal at a 45/40/15 with 2 cheat meals per week up until the last week then went to depletion phase in which for 5 days I dropped to 1200kcal of just Tuna and cabbage.

On Friday I weighed in at about 197 (depleted). I cut my water at 7pm the night before the show, then started eating (went to a restaurant) 14oz rib eye, a large baked potato, and loaf of sourdough. Got back to the room, 2 hours later, 2 McDonalds burgers. Went to bed, woke up about 3am with 2 snickers bars.

Breakfast before prejudging, waffles w/sugar free syrup. Weighed in again before pre judging at 204. After prejudging (we pretty much knew I won) I only sipped water between prejudging and the night show but I was taking in granola, one small carb meal (with only sips of water) night show, weighed in again at 208. Won the Masters, 4th in the open at 57

Joe why are you eating so much after weigh ins how are you able to keep your midsection tight after eating that much? This is my morning condition at 8am. I had another plate if chicken and yams at 11pm then woke up and had chips and guac at 3am. I drank water during the night as well. If i wake up like this Friday morning what to do between friday morning and saturday morning is the question. i went to bed at 204lbs this is 200lbs. classic is 205 and light heavy is 198 do I come in at 205 friday night and look like this saturday or do i eat after weigh ins and come in heavier or do I not eat friday come in at 198 then not eat and show up 195 Saturday? or do i weigh in 198 eat like hell and show up 205 saturday? I also have a diuretic I could take friday but not sure I need it

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 19, 2022, 06:10:24 AM »
Joe why are you eating so much after weigh ins how are you able to keep your midsection tight after eating that much? This is my morning condition at 8am. I had another plate if chicken and yams at 11pm then woke up and had chips and guac at 3am. I drank water during the night as well. If i wake up like this Friday morning what to do between friday morning and saturday morning is the question. i went to bed at 204lbs this is 200lbs. classic is 205 and light heavy is 198 do I come in at 205 friday night and look like this saturday or do i eat after weigh ins and come in heavier or do I not eat friday come in at 198 then not eat and show up 195 Saturday? or do i weigh in 198 eat like hell and show up 205 saturday? I also have a diuretic I could take friday but not sure I need it

those heavy leg days, look like they paid off.

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 19, 2022, 06:13:59 AM »
those heavy leg days, look like they paid off.

hahahaha and the shoulder symmetry is outfuckingstanding

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2022, 06:48:06 AM »

Damn he got fucking tiny really quick....and he better Google contest prep cuz he`s clueless.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 19, 2022, 06:50:33 AM »
hahahaha and the shoulder symmetry is outfuckingstanding

I dislocated one shoulder they sit differently in the socket one hangs and the other sits back more when rolled forward they are much closer in size its an angle illusion . Regardless you look like dogshit

blue52

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: April 19, 2022, 07:00:35 AM »
I dislocated one shoulder they sit differently in the socket one hangs and the other sits back more when rolled forward they are much closer in size its an angle illusion . Regardless you look like dogshit
lololl thought you had me blocked you fucking little pussy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 19, 2022, 07:05:02 AM »

All this hard work.. you are now reaping the fruits of your labor

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2022, 07:05:59 AM »
Eat something you look flat and frail.
It makes you look skinny and smooth.

Do 2 days of higher calories

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2022, 07:14:06 AM »
You once served in the army, so I'll keep it quick, private Phanks
Legs MIA
ABORT THE MISSION!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2022, 07:16:56 AM »
He`d look far better if he ate like a bodybuilder year round..........cobbler,hot wings,pizza,and subs don`t have much real nutritional value and wont build much fucking muscle,they should be used as a cheat or a treat on occasion or on a planned cheat day weekly.

He laughed at the way I was eating and I laughed at his ignorance.

Dude relies solely on gear ......look at his chest workout......after a lifetime of training and having a fucked up shoulder he still does bench presses.......... and declines IMO are a waste of energy.

Should be doing:
Incline DB Press
Flyes
Dips

Should have been water loading a ton of water for weeks not just a few days and then cut water the night before the contest.......the more water you take in,the more water you piss out and after you cut water you still will piss like a racehorse all night long hopefully waking up as dry a a bone if you ate correctly anyway.

Then weigh in............ after that you have a burger and fries or some shit.....you made weight and like Joe said just sip tiny amount of water......or a few ice cubes here and there....it`s not supposed to be a cakewalk you have to suffer a tiny bit.

I actually used to buy ten packs of gum and chew it and spit all day before a contest.

Once you eat you fill out and weigh more onstage even though you made weight.... just resist the temptation to pig out after a long prep.................... ....NOT A ONE WEEK PREP YOU IDIOT.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2022, 07:46:41 AM »
The weigh ins are the night before not the morning of the show. That is the issue if I eat after weigh ins I am worried I may still have a food belly or bloating or even gas or diarrhea at the morning show. I have some unique considerations. I need time to have an empty non irritated gut but if I don't eat after weigh ins I am going to lose another couple pounds before morning. So the questions is do I eat and drink friday and come in at 205 or do I come in at 198. I will be leaner at 198 but maybe too thin. I know everyone says get contested shredded but then I get too lean and lose fullness. Basically do I continue to improve condition or stuff face and hold more weight. I could throw in a pizza and add back water retaining supplements but dropped all water and extra processed foods. I guess I should just eat as much clean food as I can next few days and see what weight is Friday morning.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 19, 2022, 07:58:16 AM »
The weigh ins are the night before not the morning of the show. That is the issue if I eat after weigh ins I am worried I may still have a food belly or bloating or even gas or diarrhea at the morning show. I have some unique considerations. I need time to have an empty non irritated gut but if I don't eat after weigh ins I am going to lose another couple pounds before morning. So the questions is do I eat and drink friday and come in at 205 or do I come in at 198. I will be leaner at 198 but maybe too thin. I know everyone says get contested shredded but then I get too lean and lose fullness. Basically do I continue to improve condition or stuff face and hold more weight. I could throw in a pizza and add back water retaining supplements but dropped all water and extra processed foods. I guess I should just eat as much clean food as I can next few days and see what weight is Friday morning.

this law abiding citizen concurs.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2022, 08:02:48 AM »
USE RESSTRAINT AND JUST EAT SMALL AMOUNTS OF CLEAN CARBS AFTER THE WEIGH INS THEN OFF AND ON THROUGHOUT THE DAY WITH TINY AMOUNTS OF WATER AND KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR CONDITION.

Last minute "tricks" usually do not work,and often make you look worse.

You wanted to weigh two thirty by eating tons of garbage and look where you ended up..............not big at all,you should be a light heavy or even a middleweight to be ripped and diced.........yes a middlewight at weight ins and you`d be grainy and your symettry/balance would improve.

Why do you think I never tried to weigh two thirty....it just wasn`t in the genetic cards I was dealt,and it` not in yours either.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 19, 2022, 08:08:08 AM »
After the weigh- ins you have to eat according to how you look ,there is no template to follow.

You should maybe carb up or possibly do nothing different at all.....it`s all a matter of how you look......notice I said "look" not how much you weigh......bodybuilding is an illusion.....I was always asked what I weighed and most people usually thought I was twenty pounds heavier than I actually was.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: April 19, 2022, 08:15:36 AM »
as much as I hate bhanks, its absolutely mind staggering, yet it figures, that you would make this about you with pics of you. my god your 5 foot 4 ego

I haven’t posted anything remotely like this in months and can’t even remember the last time I posted a pic, with the exception of my workouts like everyone else. That being said, fuck off. You’re lucky you’re even posting on here.

Now that I know it pisses you off I’ll be sure to post more…

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2022, 08:23:29 AM »

This is cute.  You act like you want advice but you won't apply it.

Also what is to lean? You contradict yourself so much it's hard to keep the details straight. I'm sure this is normal behavior for you though.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #66 on: April 19, 2022, 08:28:33 AM »
Good luck, Bhanky!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 19, 2022, 09:18:42 AM »
I hope Lee Priest doesn't make an appearance.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: April 19, 2022, 09:43:24 AM »
Big respect for Wes to put feelings aside and giving some great advice here. Unfortunately Bhanks seems to have bigorexia and will likely show up 2 weeks out instead of getting ripped.

rick doot

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 19, 2022, 10:04:52 AM »

Damn he got fucking tiny really quick....and he better Google contest prep cuz he`s clueless.

Lee Priest Superman tattoo of peace.
Pelius' hobo dong hang of peace.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #70 on: April 19, 2022, 10:12:14 AM »
Always push/ strive for more/ better condition! (ESP this close to the show) …condition wins shows! . 

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #71 on: April 19, 2022, 10:46:30 AM »
Good luck, Bri guy!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2022, 11:02:30 AM »
Always push/ strive for more/ better condition! (ESP this close to the show) …condition wins shows! . 
Exactly....he`s not gonna` dwarf anyone in his class but if he`s ripped to shreds despite weak areas he`ll more than likely do better.

You should have given yourself way more time Hanky...........TBH, I know we don`t get along but I hope you do good and more than that,I hope you learn and readjust your thinking and get serious about prep........always remember,you may think you are doing all you can do to win but there`s always someone in your show who is eating better,training harder,doing cardio twice a day,taking more and better gear, and most importantly...DOING A COMPLETE CONTEST PREP WITH LOTS OF TIME TO PROGRESS AND MAKE ADJUSTMENTS WHEN YOU HAVE TO.

Also,you can always do a dry run type of thing as if you are training for a show even though you are not to see how you fare.

Find a guy in your area with experience and have him check your contest progress here and there especially a few weeks out to evaluate and/or advise you on what to do either pro or con.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2022, 11:07:03 AM »
Remember when I said 185 lbs…

;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 19, 2022, 11:08:40 AM »
Remember when I said 185 lbs…

;D

You are an idiot I am 205lbs and lean and dry are you seriously going to pretend I can lose 20 more pounds fuck off