Author Topic: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead  (Read 8270 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Mass Shooting In Supermarket - 10 Dead
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2022, 03:50:22 PM »
If he's a legit White Supremacist type, the media won't shut up about it for days. During this time, Chicago will probably have 5x the number of Black-on-Black shootings...which will be ignored..

Couldn’t agree more

Every dems cock just got so hard they could drive a nail with it. Including that tranny freak Levine.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2022, 03:51:40 PM »
They're starting to pull links, etc..... The largest archive of stuff is here, don't mind the top bar, if you click the spoilers you can read/see most that's been found -

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/mass-shooting-streamed-on-twitch.119000/#post-11895832 .

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2022, 04:12:34 PM »
Happened right in my city, there’s another reason not to go downtown. This already feels like a false flag operation with some sicko behind the gun. What a complete coward to go shoot unarmed civilians. What did these people do to you personally??

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2022, 04:16:31 PM »
Where the joke here?

Is he not a white supremacist? I read his manifesto. He indeed is. If that’s a good thing or a bad thing is something to comment on, but there’s no denying the truth.
There is a difference between some shut in spouting racist rhetoric on the internet and someone that is legitimately a White supremacist.
Police should have shot him on sight.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2022, 04:27:59 PM »
There is a difference between some shut in spouting racist rhetoric on the internet and someone that is legitimately a White supremacist.

They did....had body armor.  Security guard shot him a few times and died.

The armor saved his life but the first black guy he sees in prison is going to rape him
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2022, 04:45:56 PM »

A shut in can certainly be a white supremacist. A shut in can be a Communist, a nazi, a fuckin Buddhist. Their social engagement doesn’t dictate their ideology.

The kid felt a certain way and got motivated. Did a thing. The ramifications will be massive I suspect.

I actually can’t remember the last time there was a direct race attack, when it wasn’t blacks doing it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2022, 04:46:26 PM »

The armor saved his life but the first black guy he sees in prison is going to rape him
I haven't seen any body armor in the pics and vid I saw. Granted I don't get too worked up about "mass shootings" so if you got links to pics or vids that show this stuff, post them up.

As far as being raped in prison....will prisoners just bang any old butthole or are there standards? Never had the courage to ask any of my friends about that. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2022, 04:47:06 PM »

What makes you think he’ll ever be around another inmate?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2022, 04:56:58 PM »
I haven't seen any body armor in the pics and vid I saw. Granted I don't get too worked up about "mass shootings" so if you got links to pics or vids that show this stuff, post them up.

As far as being raped in prison....will prisoners just bang any old butthole or are there standards? Never had the courage to ask any of my friends about that. ;D

I saw the whole video before it got taken down.   Wasnt able to get anything except some screenshots and manifesto Security guard still had that police training and he took the fight to him but list. 

He was nervous and shaking before the incident...almost drove away...but he worked up the nerve and once he got of the car and blew that old woman's head clean off, he wasnt shaking no more.  It was like he was playing a video game...i hope they tear his ass in two
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2022, 04:58:50 PM »

Or worse

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2022, 04:59:53 PM »
another incel?

Probably. It’s a city of white losers, mainly of polish descent, and Dindus.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2022, 05:01:58 PM »

I saw the whole video before it got taken down.   Wasnt able to get anything except some screenshots and manifesto Security guard still had that police training and he took the fight to him but list. 

He was nervous and shaking before the incident...almost drove away...but he worked up the nerve and once he got of the car and blew that old woman's head clean off, he wasnt shaking no more.  It was like he was playing a video game...i hope they tear his ass in two
I saw a video up until he gets out of the car and then it stopped. He drove 2 hours to get there?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2022, 05:12:21 PM »
Meanwhile at the basketball game:

(CNN) Seventeen people were shot Friday night in downtown Milwaukee just two hours after three were shot a few blocks away, near the arena where the Milwaukee Bucks were playing in the NBA Playoffs.

Ten people were taken into custody in the shooting downtown, and 10 firearms were recovered, according to Milwaukee police.

The 17 people shot ranged in age from 15 to 47, police Capt. Warren Allen said.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2022, 05:41:10 PM »
I saw a video up until he gets out of the car and then it stopped. He drove 2 hours to get there?

I saw the full video.   Security guard had some fucking balls ...if he wasnt wearing that armor, he'd be dead.  He just gunned him down and moved on...the best i could describe it is that he treated it like a video game . Just sick

I just finished his manifesto ...it was easy to read since I'm used to Matt Cannings bullshit and besides a more darker tone,  you would think that Matt wrote it himself...up until page 59. .  Then the next 100 or so pages are details of everything he's going to use and bring with him.   That's when you know that he wasnt fucking around

If i get the video, i'll save it as a private file as i did and put it on vincegoodrum.com
A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2022, 05:50:26 PM »

I saw the full video.   Security guard had some fucking balls ...if he wasnt wearing that armor, he'd be dead.  He just gunned him down and moved on...the best i could describe it is that he treated it like a video game . Just sick

I just finished his manifesto ...it was easy to read since I'm used to Matt Cannings bullshit and besides a more darker tone,  you would think that Matt wrote it himself...up until page 59. .  Then the next 100 or so pages are details of everything he's going to use and bring with him.   That's when you know that he wasnt fucking around

If i get the video, i'll save it as a private file as i did and put it on vincegoodrum.com

Please make an assessment of the incident, Vince.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2022, 06:00:24 PM »
Please make an assessment of the incident, Vince.

It was a video game to him...he mowed down whatever was in his way without any remorse. 
A

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2022, 06:07:06 PM »
How do we know this was not a government operative executing a false flag attack to push an agenda? This is great. Just blame the government for these type of events. They deserve it for all the sins they committed these past few decades. They fully earned the distrust in government. I read that the Las Vegas shooting incident was a deep state false flag event.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2022, 06:09:45 PM »
I've been putting off getting a handgun but I'm going to get it quick before Biden uses this for some RADICAL gun ban to try and save his sinking ship. That crew would love his Presidency to be known for ending the 2nd Amendment.
Good luck with that. You want a real insurrection? Then try to end the 2nd Amendment. It is there to prevent government tyranny as the founders encountered with the British empire. If more victims had guns with them maybe they could have defended themselves?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2022, 06:18:08 PM »
Good luck with that. You want a real insurrection? Then try to end the 2nd Amendment. It is there to prevent government tyranny as the founders encountered with the British empire. If more victims had guns with them maybe they could have defended themselves?

You guys crack me up.

I was at the gym earlier and saw some fuckin dork with a whole trump starter pack. Hat, F BRANDON stickers on his car, “rigged 2020” flag on his car etc etc. hardcore persona to boot.

There are thousands of illegal invaders every day. The Supreme Court that is supporting the right to live and is being protested at their home. Senators and congressman are making it so illegals and foreigners get the formula OUR kids need.

Go do something about it. The stickers and t shirts do fuck all. If it means that much to make an outward statement, have some conviction and do something.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2022, 06:27:54 PM »
You guys crack me up.

I was at the gym earlier and saw some fuckin dork with a whole trump starter pack. Hat, F BRANDON stickers on his car, “rigged 2020” flag on his car etc etc. hardcore persona to boot.

There are thousands of illegal invaders every day. The Supreme Court that is supporting the right to live and is being protested at their home. Senators and congressman are making it so illegals and foreigners get the formula OUR kids need.

Go do something about it. The stickers and t shirts do fuck all. If it means that much to make an outward statement, have some conviction and do something.
I agree on that. But at some point a line will be crossed. There's a gun culture in the USA. People are not going to give up their guns. Why do you think they have waited so long? They are trying to wait for the people that grew up in the gun culture to die off so there will be less resistance once they move on the second amendment.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2022, 06:28:17 PM »
You guys crack me up.

Conservatives voted for President Trump and the election was electronically (and more) stolen from us.  Some people like to claim that those that think this way are the same sort of morons that think they have chips in their heads.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

The MMS will have an orgasm over this.  Let 'em.  I hope their pets come for them soon.  And Vincenzo feels a black guy will boofoo this murderer in jail?  Reads like he's trying to get in himself.  Fuck that idiot.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2022, 06:32:45 PM »

What if I told you I DID write it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2022, 06:41:40 PM »
Less people would have died if more people had guns. In that sense, California and most counties in California aren’t as fucked up as NY.

Another distraction and more bullshit calling for “gun control” from the useless left

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2022, 06:50:07 PM »
Conservatives voted for President Trump and the election was electronically (and more) stolen from us.  Some people like to claim that those that think this way are the same sort of morons that think they have chips in their heads.  Nothing could be further from the truth.

The MMS will have an orgasm over this.  Let 'em.  I hope their pets come for them soon.  And Vincenzo feels a black guy will boofoo this murderer in jail?  Reads like he's trying to get in himself.  Fuck that idiot.
Good post I agree. However everyone in America let them steal it and did nothing about it that made a difference. People have it too good. So long as they have their TVs, cars, good food etc. they are not going to risk rocking the boat. It's when people start to lose shit that things will happen. When people lose everything they lose it - as Gerald Celente likes to say.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2022, 07:26:17 PM »
add this story to the very short list of incidents, like dylan roof shooting up a black church, that the left and the corrupt media can cherry pick and pretend that "white supremacy" is the greatest threat to america

while all the daily "love crimes" committed by tyrone, lamont, marquise, dashawn, and jamal get swept under the rug

i mean it was a truck that caused that christmas parade attack, not the black driver ::)

E
E