Author Topic: The plan to get white men out of aviation  (Read 3580 times)

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: The plan to get white men out of aviation
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2024, 09:41:31 AM »

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2024, 09:42:58 AM »
More like 80 years ago. All sorts of policies and programs to diversify work, recreation, and living spaces.

Yes. A very sound thinking gentleman was cut down in his prime, thus, we have this…

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 09:46:52 AM »
"qualified" "motivated" "responsible" "professional" all white supremacy constructs.  happy landings.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 09:56:51 AM »
It'd be nice if they let us pick the flights whose pilots are of the color we like. I'll go with pale white males with 30 years experience. The leftists can take all the off color ones.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 10:03:58 AM »
More like 80 years ago. All sorts of policies and programs to diversify work, recreation, and living spaces.

Yes that is true. I would imagine sometime after WWII maybe sometime in the 50's is when it was born. But those were radical ideas, examples in the real world were fairly rare. It came to fruition once fully indoctrinated children of that generation started entering the workplace. Enough were up and running to have a strong foothold within the last 2 decades. Now it seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

Its an insane, bizarre,  religion of doublespeak. In Portland city employees are made to sit through classes on systemic racism. What is systemic racism:"its when the dominate culture has laws and policies in place that discriminate based on race." And they bring up the example of redlining a practice in the 40's and 50's but was in disuse by the 80's when it was made illegal. However its continuously brought up as if its recent or still in practice. So they have classes about NOT doing shit that hasn't been done in 4 decades.

Then you go to the city of portland website and their racial equity plan talks about prioritizing issues, assistance, credit, loans, to women, POC and LGBQT....everything but white male. So in essence they are engaging in systemic racism against white men because they have a policy that promotes it.

It's really sick and twisted stuff.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2024, 10:13:12 AM »

Yes. A very sound thinking gentleman was cut down in his prime, thus, we have this…

Mmhhm.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2024, 10:13:52 AM »
Yes that is true. I would imagine sometime after WWII maybe sometime in the 50's is when it was born. But those were radical ideas, examples in the real world were fairly rare. It came to fruition once fully indoctrinated children of that generation started entering the workplace. Enough were up and running to have a strong foothold within the last 2 decades. Now it seems to be the rule rather than the exception.

Its an insane, bizarre,  religion of doublespeak. In Portland city employees are made to sit through classes on systemic racism. What is systemic racism:"its when the dominate culture has laws and policies in place that discriminate based on race." And they bring up the example of redlining a practice in the 40's and 50's but was in disuse by the 80's when it was made illegal. However its continuously brought up as if its recent or still in practice. So they have classes about NOT doing shit that hasn't been done in 4 decades.

Then you go to the city of portland website and their racial equity plan talks about prioritizing issues, assistance, credit, loans, to women, POC and LGBQT....everything but white male. So in essence they are engaging in systemic racism against white men because they have a policy that promotes it.

It's really sick and twisted stuff.

Correct. The US is finished.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2024, 10:18:39 AM »
Eighty years ago, strike by white men that turned into a riot in response to DEI.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2024, 10:22:25 AM »
I'm recently ex Mil and now a Civil Air Trafficker. Saw this coming years ago whilst serving. Our Chief of the Air Staff was constantly being told by his "Advisors" that the Military was too male and too pale. The recruiters were subsequently giving priority to the ethnic minorities and females rather than the best candidate for the role. It hit the headlines when a Recruiting Officer quit stating that she was told not to recruit white male Aircrew... The press got hold of it and had a field day!

Unfortunately, the Op Tempo has increased recently due to the problems in the Middle East and Ukraine. My pals who are still in and pensionable are all leaving in their droves thus leaving behind a very young and inexperienced force who joined when the entry requirements had been lowered considerably...

My current role just like flying relies on all candidates being both skill and aptitude tested before, during their training and throughout their whole career. It's not unusual for us to be working alongside an ex Baggage Handler or Checkin Desk employee, they started there and worked hard, sometimes self funding to gain their necessary licences. Fortunately though its currently best person for the job when interviewing unlike the military in recent years...

Brutal.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2024, 10:23:29 AM »
The NBA and NFL should be made to fly on planes that use this new breed of self-taught pilots.  Seriously.  Otherwise they are RACISS!

mops

• Getbig IV
  • Never make snow angels in a dog park
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2024, 10:39:21 AM »
This is probably the most rational strategy to fight this ridiculous wokeness problem.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2024, 11:23:07 AM »
Anybody go to a black doctor?

Seriously.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2024, 12:10:54 PM »
Anybody go to a black doctor?

Seriously.
Nope!

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2024, 01:06:10 PM »
This is probably the most rational strategy to fight this ridiculous wokeness problem.

I was thinking like this the other day. I was scrolling through Instagram and there was an advertisement for a company that only promotes “non woke” brands. The thing was, just like this guy is saying we shouldn’t do, they promoted them as anti woke. I’m thinking “why do I care? I just want to buy beef jerkey and not have to think about politics to do it”. Let’s hope we are trending to post woke and that Target et al will have the free market decide their fate

Dorian Cutler

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2024, 01:09:54 PM »
"qualified" "motivated" "responsible" "professional" all white supremacy constructs.  happy landings.
you forgot "safe and functioning airplanes" are also constructed by white supremacy

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2024, 02:29:45 PM »

It's just plain sabotage - nothing to do with die-versity.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2024, 04:54:46 PM »
So assuming it's blacks, and you have 1/6th black folk in your area.

The "average" black iq is 15 points lower. Which means you have 1/3rd as many people aveage iq and above, which means for every black guy with an iq of 100+ you have 18 white guys.

Or in other words you're disqualifying 90% of your qualified workforce. 

Seriously I don't know what's worst the real math, or the fac I should putt 45%ish black on my resume.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2024, 04:58:55 PM »
So assuming it's blacks, and you have 1/6th black folk in your area.

The "average" black iq is 15 points lower. Which means you have 1/3rd as many people aveage iq and above, which means for every black guy with an iq of 100+ you have 18 white guys.

Or in other words you're disqualifying 90% of your qualified workforce. 

Seriously I don't know what's worst the real math, or the fac I should putt 45%ish black on my resume.

I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Are you part black?

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2024, 05:02:44 PM »
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Are you part black?
My mother is Haitian, her father was cuban, how  white/black/whatever he is depends on the picture, he died in 1979. 

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2024, 05:06:52 PM »
My mother is Haitian, her father was cuban, how  white/black/whatever he is depends on the picture, he died in 1979.

Are you pale or caramel-colored?
Q

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2024, 05:38:57 PM »

What do you mean by this?

“Or in other words you're disqualifying 90% of your qualified workforce.”

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2024, 05:40:15 PM »

One solution is freedom of association.

Goliathon

• Getbig III
  • Here comes the boom!!
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2024, 05:57:18 PM »
What do you mean by this?

“Or in other words you're disqualifying 90% of your qualified workforce.”

I as a selfish khunt want to use my racial category to get ahead.

When I'm not being a selfish khunt this shit is some communist apartheid shit.

Assume you take in 500 resumes for 22 jobs.

66 are black,  434 are white. The average black iq is 85 and white 100.

You screen out those with iq's less than 100-average using the skills testing on the application.

So you have 217 white guys, 11 black guys.

Now you hire so you have 22 people 50% black 50% white.

You've just weeded out 206 white guys based on their race.

Or 206/228=90% of the people capable of doing the job.

EDIT: Tried to give better numbers

2nd edit:

Now company B does the same thing, only this time around all the smart black guys are used up.

So all of your black guys do not meet the previous companies cut off point, yet they still get half the jobs.

BEEFCAKE

• Getbig III
  • Team Suckmymuscle Nunchuk Masters&Chicken Blasters
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2024, 06:03:38 PM »

You put 200 people in the room.

36 are black,  164 are white. The average black iq is 85 and white 100.

You screen out those with iq's less than 100-average.

So you have 82 white guys, 6 black guys.

Now you hire so you need 12 people 50% black 50% white.

You've just weeded out 76 white guys based on their race.

Or 76/88 of the people capable of doing the job.

we're a threat to the jews,  "stiff competition"  we as white people are the "hot new model'   while the jews/edomites may have been dominate +1000 years ago they still run on carburettors and distributors 

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2024, 06:26:47 PM »

Assume you take in 500 resumes for 22 jobs.

66 are black,  434 are white. The average black iq is 85 and white 100.

You screen out those with iq's less than 100-average using the skills testing on the application.

So you have 217 white guys, 11 black guys.

Now you hire so you have 22 people 50% black 50% white.

You've just weeded out 206 white guys based on their race.

Or 206/228=90% of the people capable of doing the job.

EDIT: Tried to give better numbers

2nd edit:

Now company B does the same thing, only this time around all the smart black guys are used up.

So all of your black guys do not meet the previous companies cut off point, yet they still get half the jobs.

How about freedom of association?