Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Protein Bar Sponsorship Opportunity

(1/4) > >>

musclereporter:
Immediate Release
(New York May 5, 2006)
Missing Link Hi Performance, the makers of protein enery bars has re-launched for 2006.  The company, located in New York City, was a sponsor at bodybuilding events and distributed their products via gyms and health food stores.  IFFB Craig Licker, was sponsored by the company for more than five years up till 2002.  Now back leaner and more focused, Missing Link Hi Performance is looking for several athletes to work with us on a per project basis.  These projects will include working the booths at industry trade shows, seminar and some print work.  The company is prepared to pay per diem work in the short term on a project per project basis and longer term sponsorships in the future. If interested in more information, then send your email to waybrown135@yahoo.com

Look for our promotional events on the Internet, print media and at the contests.

240 is Back:
ahh a yahoo address.

Sounds credible to me!

Say 'hi' to Wayne while at the Yahoo club meeting, musclereporter.

Tre:

What does 'project per project basis' mean?

Before you guys issue any more press releases, you should hire someone who can spell. 

Dan-O:
Also, if any fitness chicks would like to get their photos published in a national magazine, just send them to me at gulliblesuckers@hotmail.com

jaejonna:
yeah i bet the intial meeting will strangley resemble that of a greenwich Village Apt bedroom, complete with candy and alcoho...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version