Getbig Main Boards > General Topics

Greatest elementary school sport.

(1/5) > >>

The Showstoppa:
A tie for me between kickball and dodgeball. 

Kickball, because in addition to booting the ball you got to hit the baserunners between bases for an out.

Dodgeball.  We played the type in a small gym where the two teams were divided by the half-court line of the bball court.  Great way to let off some steam.  Unfortunately, head shots got you out if you threw it.

Yours?

Mr. Intenseone:
I had a blast playing both!

The Showstoppa:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on August 18, 2006, 11:31:13 AM ---I had a blast playing both!

--- End quote ---

Did you play the type of dodgeball I described?  Some people played another version with people in the middle or something like that.

bmacsys:

--- Quote from: The Showstoppa on August 18, 2006, 11:33:32 AM ---Did you play the type of dodgeball I described?  Some people played another version with people in the middle or something like that.

--- End quote ---

Both great games. We played dodgeball against the school walls.

Always Sore:
loved dodge ball with those red rubber balls that stung when you whipped it at someone (I am old enough that head shots were fine back in the day). Plus we played alot of smear the queer with a football.and a game i forget the name of with a tennis ball that if you did something wrong you had to crouch down at the wall and someone got to throw it at your back or ass as hard as a pitcher from the line.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version