Author Topic: MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN  (Read 51227 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: MONSTER DADDY WADDY STRIATIONS ULTIMATE MAN
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 06:57:58 PM »
Ok. We are still friends in Iron.

Im am glad we are still friends! Lets dedicate this toast to all the juiceheads who have died in there juourneys to look like us ultimate naturals
A

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2006, 06:58:16 PM »

actually there was a shooting at my old highschool yesterday at orange high in hillsboro northcarolina it was all over the news here, anothere wannabee trenchcoat killer, what a fool i could have inspired him to lift weights instead of shooting people

Just as I read that I heard that on the news. Creepy.
just push some weight!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2006, 06:58:30 PM »

actually there was a shooting at my old highschool yesterday at orange high in hillsboro northcarolina it was all over the news here, anothere wannabee trenchcoat killer, what a fool i could have inspired him to lift weights instead of shooting people

Not everyone can be saved with the help of the iron game but maybe just maybe you could have done it :o
I

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2006, 06:59:55 PM »
Just as I read that I heard that on the news. Creepy.

I didnt know the kid personally but they were really strict at that school about suspending people. i actually got kicked out my senior year because they did a search on me and found marijuana, but thankfully i got to graduate through nightschool.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2006, 07:02:05 PM »
Not everyone can be saved with the help of the iron game but maybe just maybe you could have done it :o

i think i couldve, the kid doesnt look like the type to score with the laidies, all he needed was some muscle, this wouldve got his mind off of it and focused his life on food, muscles, and women and maybe even getbig.com
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2006, 07:03:18 PM »

Good pictures.  Striations are on point and pretty good.  Obviously due to the high sugar content you had...... ;D

Sigh....I wish I was 21 again....

oh yes my son, when you workout legendary you have to eat lengendary
A

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2006, 07:05:20 PM »
i just ate a whole pizza and I'm waking up at 4am to do wind sprints till 7am
$

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2006, 07:07:03 PM »
i just ate a whole pizza and I'm waking up at 4am to do wind sprints till 7am

monster waking up!
A

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2006, 07:11:00 PM »

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2006, 07:14:53 PM »

just ate a bunch of  tasty sugary and fat food to boost my intramuscular triglyceride levels

do you pose anywhere else besides your dad's den?

:-\

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2006, 07:15:44 PM »
Daddy Waddy's got shit figured out.  No shit!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2006, 07:17:11 PM »
Adam see you should at least be doing weed.  See, it sure ain't hurtin' Daddy Waddy's chances in life, now is it? 

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2006, 07:22:33 PM »
You have an excellent physique.  You would do well to learn some humility.

w

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2006, 07:23:27 PM »
i use to wonder why god made me so tall then i realized that if i was shorter i would be just way to muscular for mankind, that is why he gave me 6feet6 fram to fill out!
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2006, 07:24:13 PM »

i am already humilated at my physique, i know it will be much better in the weeks, months, and years to come!
A

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2006, 07:33:22 PM »

You wouldn't know humility if it weren't a forced condition of your existence, Chris.  If he actually learned humility he surely wouldn't win in any competition that society's set forth for us.  THE BEST KNOW THEY'RE THE BEST, of course making it REAL HARD to be humble.

;D   

No, the thing with Daddy Waddy is that when he's saying he's the greatest, there's an implied joke involved.  It's so grandiose that our conscious minds "know better" than to be offended by his self-perceived superiority.  Meanwhile, our subconscious "knows better" than to even listen to the scared conscious mind's opinion of things.  It hears the literal truth he's speaking.  Same with Muhammed Ali.  The metaphors he used to proclaim his greatness were too ridiculous to be taken literally by most people...but Muhammed's literal belief in these things still shone through underneath the irony, enough to have left all who heard it with the same impression as Ali's. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2006, 07:35:58 PM »
You wouldn't know humility if it weren't a forced condition of your existence, Chris.  If he actually learned humility he surely wouldn't win in any competition that society's set forth for us.  THE BEST KNOW THEY'RE THE BEST, of course making it REAL HARD to be humble.

;D   

No, the thing with Daddy Waddy is that when he's saying he's the greatest, there's an implied joke involved.  It's so grandiose that our conscious minds "know better" than to be offended by his self-perceived superiority.  Meanwhile, our subconscious "knows better" than to even listen to the scared conscious mind's opinion of things.  It hears the literal truth he's speaking.  Same with Muhammed Ali.  The metaphors he used to proclaim his greatness were too ridiculous to be taken literally by most people...but Muhammed's literal belief in these things still shone through underneath the irony, enough to have left all who heard it with the same impression as Ali's. 

Cassius Clay proved himself the best.
just push some weight!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2006, 07:38:37 PM »

;D   

This Macfarland guy is a Macdaddy of some sorts! I couldntve have used better english than that sheet
A

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »

Agreed. Spot on there alexxx. These guys on this site haven't proven anything yet.

corinth

• Getbig IV
  • Team Wolf
« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2006, 07:39:00 PM »

;D   

daddy waddy truly is the alpha and the omega...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2006, 07:39:45 PM »

But only after he believed it before seeing it. 

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2006, 07:40:42 PM »
Agreed. Spot on there alexxx. These guys on this site haven't proven anything yet.

Alexxx is saying that daddy waddy is the new standard of bodybuilding
A

AVBG

« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2006, 07:41:46 PM »
Alexxx is saying that daddy waddy is the new standard of bodybuilding

Daddywaddy should find and USE a chin up bar!  ;D

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2006, 07:42:12 PM »
Sometimes all it takes to be anything you wanna be is someone else believing in it for you until you get yourself up to speed.  This is actually key in a significant portion of all cases, IMO.  

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2006, 07:42:43 PM »
Daddywaddy should find and USE a chin up bar!  ;D

lol sorry daddywaddy but that was funny!
just push some weight!