Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

Permanent Makeup

(1/4) > >>

Original Sin:
Anybody ever try this? or know of anybody trying it?

I can't fathom having somebody tattoo around the eyes, lips.  OMG the pain!

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: Original Sin on September 06, 2006, 08:32:47 AM ---Anybody ever try this? or know of anybody trying it?

--- End quote ---

My sister got her eyeliner done and said it hurt but not anymore then a normal tattoo, I thought it looked nice but I am bias I love my sister.

24KT:

--- Quote from: Original Sin on September 06, 2006, 08:32:47 AM ---Anybody ever try this? or know of anybody trying it?

--- End quote ---

A friend of mine has it done. She got permanent eyeliner and permanent lipstick.

I haven't seen her since she did it, and she never mentioned any pain or anything.

I'm sure it's convenient, but it's just not something I'd be willing to do.  :o

Laura Lee:

--- End quote ---
Can't say I could handle needles buzzing around my eyes.  I would have to be knocked out.  Lips...just think, right after you would have the "bee stung" look X 1,000,000.  Angelina look out (for a day or two anyway).  :)

Princess L:
It doesn't quite qualify as "permanent", but I get my eyelashes tinted ocassionally.  They're so light in color, they're practically clear  ::) and I'd rather not wear mascara everyday - esp. on vacation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version