Getbig Female Info Boards > Open Talk for Girl Discussion

If you would like to post on this board

<< < (2/69) > >>

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: Al-Gebra on September 07, 2006, 04:15:46 PM ---thank you, stella.

so does this mean that getbig will now see a rise in females posting . . . are you recruiting?

--- End quote ---

We hope it will mean a rise in females posting here.  It may take awhile but Ron has said that several women that he speaks with at shows say they don't post here because of the abuse they have taken or seen women receive on this site.

Hopefully we can make this a spot where they can feel more comfortable, and then they may be able to eventually contribute to and enjoy the rest of the forums here.  There really is quite a bit of good information on this site as well as a lot of clever humor, and it could be enriched by more women posting here. :)

Always Sore:
<hand in the air> I would like to be put up for review, I will follow the rules and always work to make the group laugh..:)

Butterbean:

--- Quote from: Always Sore on September 07, 2006, 04:55:53 PM ---<hand in the air> I would like to be put up for review, I will follow the rules and always work to make the group laugh..:)

--- End quote ---

Approved!  Welcome Always Sore! :D

Always Sore:

--- Quote from: STella on September 07, 2006, 05:01:15 PM ---Approved!  Welcome Always Sore! :D

--- End quote ---

Thanks STella, can we look forward to a "girls" what is it?.. ;D

Original Sin:
I want Migs.

I don't know the guy at all but I have learned a few beauty secrets from him  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version