Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Patriot Front Got Out At The Wrong Stop

(1/2) > >>

Vince G, CSN MFT:
Stupid white people decided to run up in a hood in Philadelphia...are they fucking crazy...must have got too brave.  Was about to get shot up

https://worldstar.com/videos/wshhx0nRf7MxjvU41bqq/patriot-front-members-get-chased-out-of-philly

Vince G, CSN MFT:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/videos-show-white-supremacists-fleeing-145459169.html

Freemason:
First of all, what kind of group loads a crew into the back of a uhaul truck. Even a loose group of local red necks here could come up with some SUVs to ride in.

This is obviously bullshit staged fakes. I am sure racists exist but they are not riding 2000 miles in the back of an non-air conditioned pitch black truck box like a herd of illegal messicans crossing the border. In July no less.

Fake news.

Dave D:

--- Quote from: Freemason on July 05, 2022, 04:19:37 PM ---First of all, what kind of group loads a crew into the back of a uhaul truck. Even a loose group of local red necks here could come up with some SUVs to ride in.

This is obviously bullshit staged fakes. I am sure racists exist but they are not riding 2000 miles in the back of an non-air conditioned pitch black truck box like a herd of illegal messicans crossing the border. In July no less.

Fake news.

--- End quote ---

LOL don’t use common sense to disrupt the narrative.

Royalty:

--- Quote from: Freemason on July 05, 2022, 04:19:37 PM ---First of all, what kind of group loads a crew into the back of a uhaul truck. Even a loose group of local red necks here could come up with some SUVs to ride in.

Fake news.

--- End quote ---

And the people chasing them look like they’ve never been in a fight in their lives 😂

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version