Author Topic: Beer diet with Pics( Highly recomended)  (Read 19961 times)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
Re: Beer diet with Pics( Highly recomended)
« Reply #50 on: December 03, 2007, 05:42:04 PM »
epic Guido haircut, monster 2" wrist....

Im Italain, you wish you were.

From what I remember of you you were a fat slob who looks like they have a mild case of downsyndrom?? Im sure that was an old pic though.
shotgun on the team

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #51 on: December 03, 2007, 05:42:40 PM »

Im Italain, you wish you were.

From what I remember of you you were a fat slob who looks like they have a mild case of downsyndrom?? Im sure that was an old pic though.

You don't look Italian.  Are you only half?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2007, 05:44:35 PM »
You don't look Italian.  Are you only half?

Im the fairest skinned one in the family but im 100% man, moms from mid north, Fano and my pops is from Palermo. Where are you from?
shotgun on the team

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2007, 05:49:23 PM »
100% man, moms from mid north, Fano and my pops is from Palermo.

ahh, there are more aryan looking Italians.  My parents are both from Messina, Sicilia.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2007, 05:52:11 PM »
ahh, there are more aryan looking Italians.  My parents are both from Messina, Sicilia.

Ive only been once when I was small but Im told that from Rome-North there are more Germanic/nordic looking people, and from Rome-south you get the stereotypical "wops", cuz of the moores who invaded from Africa.
shotgun on the team

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2007, 05:57:02 PM »
did you substitute other food calories for the beer or did you just add the beer?

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2007, 05:57:52 PM »
How many AAS/PH cycles have you done?  You have that look. 

The look of someone who has no idea how to train or diet and just pops shit to get bigger.

Also, who forced you to get those horrible tattoos?  Call the police, that just isn't right.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2007, 05:58:24 PM »
look good man, good job.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2007, 06:09:07 PM »
did you substitute other food calories for the beer or did you just add the beer?

Just added the beer, but I did start Rolling(wrestling, not taking E) and sparring more so that could account for some of it.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2007, 06:11:16 PM »
How many AAS/PH cycles have you done?  You have that look. 

The look of someone who has no idea how to train or diet and just pops shit to get bigger.

Also, who forced you to get those horrible tattoos?  Call the police, that just isn't right.

Ive run a continuos cycle of Anadrol 50, Gh (10-15 IU's per day) tren, and test Enanthate for the last 7 years, never stopping or coming off to give my body a break. :o

I also throw in 1000 mg or EQ every week for 6 weeks before a fight to increase my endurance.
shotgun on the team

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2007, 06:20:50 PM »
There has been many interesting  diets on these boards as of late, people swearing by sea salt, goat cheese ect.

Well for the last two months I have ate the normal stuff, ground beef, Pizza, Protien shakes and made sure to drink atleast 8-12 beers a night every night. the results were that I was a more cheerful person, slept better and my weight stayes about the same, strength and endurance went through the roof. I highly recomend anyone who is serious about bodybuilder or MMA to drink atleast 6-10 beers a night. Real Canadian Beer is best.

i suggested a similar diet on bb.com a while back and got flamed so bad i lost all my little rep points lol. i intend to try this diet technique out tonight ;D

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2007, 06:28:19 PM »
Actaully most of those guys are pro fighters, and would smash you and anyone at your gym.

Could you hold your own against Kevin Randleman? Do you even know who he is?
You ever hear about all the pro fighters that don't do too well in bar fights.  Take them out of the ring and a lot of things change.

Ive run a continuos cycle of Anadrol 50, Gh (10-15 IU's per day) tren, and test Enanthate for the last 7 years, never stopping or coming off to give my body a break. :o

I also throw in 1000 mg or EQ every week for 6 weeks before a fight to increase my endurance.
I hope your joking because if you aren't then you have a worse response to AAS than Sevastase.  By the way, epic gay Guido Haircut, chin beard, and arm band tat.  Way to make Canadians look even worse.  Anyone who said this guy looks uniquely Euro is dumb.  He looks like every other US guido kid.
Squishy face retard

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2007, 07:45:13 PM »
You ever hear about all the pro fighters that don't do too well in bar fights.  Take them out of the ring and a lot of things change.
 I hope your joking because if you aren't then you have a worse response to AAS than Sevastase.  By the way, epic gay Guido Haircut, chin beard, and arm band tat.  Way to make Canadians look even worse.  Anyone who said this guy looks uniquely Euro is dumb.  He looks like every other US guido kid.

No I never heard that. In a Bar do nonfighters somehow get stronger/quicker/better technique than a guy who trains?

Wheres your logic.

and I was being sarcastic about my cycle, been clean for almost 5 years now, took one cycle of D-bol when I was 20, and did one cycle of Deca when I was 21.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2007, 07:46:24 PM »
i suggested a similar diet on bb.com a while back and got flamed so bad i lost all my little rep points lol. i intend to try this diet technique out tonight ;D

John Matrix you are obviously a man of great ingenuety. The Beer Diet is awesome man, just keep lifting and doing a bit of Cardio and you wont gain body fat.
shotgun on the team

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2007, 07:48:38 PM »
Oh brother another cage fighter ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2007, 07:51:27 PM »
Oh brother another cage fighter ::)

I just lift weights and wrestled a little in highschool and pretend to be a MMA star.
shotgun on the team

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2007, 07:53:37 PM »
No I never heard that. In a Bar do nonfighters somehow get stronger/quicker/better technique than a guy who trains?

Wheres your logic.

and I was being sarcastic about my cycle, been clean for almost 5 years now, took one cycle of D-bol when I was 20, and did one cycle of Deca when I was 21.
Yeah, it happens a lot actually.  I've seen it first hand and it's funny.  Arm bars and "the guard" don't help much when some guy knocks you out.  Wearing an MMA shirt doesn't make you stronger by any means but I'll tell the "1/2 rep" warriors at my gym they are stronger than everyone.  I bet you rip off your Tap Out shirt and have your gloves ready to go while the guy finishes his beer. 

Mussolini, the Canadian wonder...
Squishy face retard

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2007, 08:00:04 PM »
Yeah, it happens a lot actually.  I've seen it first hand and it's funny.  Arm bars and "the guard" don't help much when some guy knocks you out.  Wearing an MMA shirt doesn't make you stronger by any means but I'll tell the "1/2 rep" warriors at my gym they are stronger than everyone.  I bet you rip off your Tap Out shirt and have your gloves ready to go while the guy finishes his beer. 

I prove this theory on a regular bases.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2007, 08:02:00 PM »

You've seen first hand a professional fighter pull guard in a bar fight? Sure you have  ::) Im willing to bet you've never even seen a pro fighter in person.

"I see it all the time", yes its almost daily we here of pro fighters getting in bar fights with random dudes.

Just like I see guys walk in off the street and outlift strongmen and powerlifters.

Your probably 145 lbs and proclaim "size doenst matter in a fight".
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2007, 08:06:01 PM »

That was actually a funny video,
shotgun on the team

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2007, 08:09:14 PM »
You've seen first hand a professional fighter pull guard in a bar fight? Sure you have  ::) Im willing to bet you've never even seen a pro fighter in person. Yep and have seen another drunkenly beat his wife and arrested at the hotel.  I also have a signed picture of Tito Oritz, whom I asked for an autograph at a charity event.  Good Try though.

"I see it all the time", yes its almost daily we here of pro fighters getting in bar fights with random dudes. Yes, and you train with massive pros who can cream anyone, anytime, anywhere.

Just like I see guys walk in off the street and outlift strongmen and powerlifters. Totally different ballgame.

Your probably 145 lbs and proclaim "size doenst matter in a fight". Yep, that's it.  Size matters to a point but you are hardly the epitome in size.  Maybe in Canada I guess....
Squishy face retard

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2007, 08:10:27 PM »
I can't wait till this whole mma trend is over.

Everyones a cage fighter because they buy a tap out shirt and watched a ufc ppv ::)

When you get your teeth kicked down your throat, then you know what it's like to get your ass kicked, not because you pulled gaurd on your buddy and he made you tap with a arm bar ::)

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2007, 08:11:26 PM »

Anyway I just dont see the logic why a pro fighter would be at a disadvantage over a guy who doesnt train, but whatever. NIce that you met Tito, what was he like in person?

I think they should still allow Headbutts and stomps. Anything but hair pulling, biting, fish hooking. Thats when they were real men, when Mark Coleman was the king.
shotgun on the team

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2007, 08:12:56 PM »
I can't wait till this whole mma trend is over.

Everyones a cage fighter because they buy a tap out shirt and watched a ufc ppv ::)

When you get your teeth kicked down your throat, then you know what it's like to get your ass kicked, not because you pulled gaurd on your buddy and he made you tap with a arm bar ::)

Never had or will have a tap out shirt. Wrestled in High school and College, take the odd MMA fight for the challenge.

Wrestling is my passion.
shotgun on the team

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2007, 08:13:21 PM »
Cage fighters rule!! Especially ones with bad ass arm band tats! What is that rope or barbed wire?

:-[
Spirit of Truth