Author Topic: Out of the ring news  (Read 4285 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Out of the ring news
« on: January 19, 2009, 08:09:45 PM »
always love to hear the real life shit some of these wrestlers have happen to them.
DAWG

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: Out of the ring news
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 08:12:26 PM »
Depends. Some are douches, so karma catches up to them.

But things like, so and so dies, so and so kills his family, so and so commits suicide....that type of stuff....don't care for it. But it happens.

Just the other day I was watching some video montage of some of the 80's wrestlers I enjoyed watching. The sad thing was, most of 'em are dead now..... :'(
HAHA, RON.....

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 08:14:02 PM »

But things like, so and so dies, so and so kills his family, so and so commits suicide....that type of stuff....don't care for it. But it happens.

Just the other day I was watching some video montage of some of the 80's wrestlers I enjoyed watching. The sad thing was, most of 'em are dead now..... :'(
yeah I know that sucks.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 08:31:17 PM »
Scott Teal put out a good news letter for a while called  WHAT EVER HAPPEN TO
about wrestlers after the retired. It was very good . I'm going to try and find them.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 09:23:33 PM »

I agree some are sad storys.but you take the good with the bad.for instance I just watched an interview with Lex luger.and he's been sober.found religion and has really got his shit together now days.
DAWG

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2009, 09:28:57 PM »
I agree some are sad storys.but you take the good with the bad.for instance I just watched an interview with Lex luger.and he's been sober.found religion and has really got his shit together now days.

I think he was at a BSN stand at some show not to long ago and was looking pretty good. Lex has been through hell but he was walking around and looking good.
D

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2009, 09:35:48 PM »
he was in a wheel chair for a while thats good