Author Topic: 14 new private messages (epic meltdown)  (Read 9428 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
14 new private messages (epic meltdown)
« on: June 15, 2009, 02:42:50 AM »
me thinks teh repressed Euro will soon be leaving getbig

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=285757.0

pm me for my address and you can send me a medal ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: 14 new private messages (epic meltdown)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 02:46:44 AM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 02:52:04 AM »
To quote Johnnynoname,

"Whew, dodged another one!"

Seriously, I'm missing something - you guys have some kind of fall out? Weren't you asking him about his suicide and stuff before, lol?

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 03:01:32 AM »
To quote Johnnynoname,

"Whew, dodged another one!"

Seriously, I'm missing something - you guys have some kind of fall out? Weren't you asking him about his suicide and stuff before, lol?
His bitterness and lame postwhoring have not gone unnoticed-----there is a delicate balance on getbig and he unknowingly wandered into the wolf's liar

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 03:06:25 AM »
His bitterness and lame postwhoring have not gone unnoticed-----there is a delicate balance on getbig and he unknowingly wandered into the wolf's liar

Don't worry...you will be getting a barrage of those daily....your irritation and annoyance can grant me satisfaction enough....go fuck yourself!

THG approved

I hate the State.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 03:12:49 AM »
Don't worry...you will be getting a barrage of those daily....your irritation and annoyance can grant me satisfaction enough....go fuck yourself!

THG approved

hey genius-----you can send those till your blue in the face :-*   

maybe you didnt realize I can just block your pm;s----------but I wont since it warms my heart to know you;re sitting in front of your computer, sweating profusely, chopping violently away at the keyboard in a flustered fury ;D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 03:21:38 AM »
hey genius-----you can send those till your blue in the face :-*   

maybe you didnt realize I can just block your pm;s----------but I wont since it warms my heart to know you;re sitting in front of your computer, sweating profusely, chopping violently away at the keyboard in a flustered fury ;D

You are a liar.
I hate the State.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 04:27:32 AM »
You are a liar.
screenshots dont lie my virgin friend ;)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 04:34:39 AM »
screenshots dont lie my virgin friend ;)

No, about my politics. You lied about things I never said. I have repeatedly said that issues like gay marriage are a waste of time because they are dwarfed by other issues. You made some crap up because you hate Europeans. Libel is a crime in most cultures.
I hate the State.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 04:36:30 AM »
No, about my politics. You lied about things I never said. I have repeatedly said that issues like gay marriage are a waste of time because they are dwarfed by other issues. You made some crap up because you hate Europeans. Libel is a crime in most cultures.
never said I hate Europeans---just said your a repressed, whiny, pitiful creature who would rather channel his energy into jealously, bitterness and despair

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 04:40:59 AM »
never said I hate Europeans---just said your a repressed, whiny, pitiful creature who would rather channel his energy into jealously, bitterness and despair

And people like you encourage those feelings...so you are responsible for making it worse. Congrats!
I hate the State.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 04:53:32 AM »
And people like you encourage those feelings...so you are responsible for making it worse. Congrats!
I want to drink your tears

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 05:01:57 AM »
I want to drink your tears

I hope you are forcefed the bloated decayed flesh of my corpse!
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 05:29:48 AM »
Oh look, it's our resident wannabe Eurotrash fake academic douche bag of an English teacher melting down again. Why are you bitching about JohnnyFalcon's posts when you shit all over every thread on Getbig with your THG junk?

A manic-depressive insecure wannabe Eurotrash fake academic English teacher that gets beat up by 12 year old Korean girls. Hilarious!  ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 05:31:24 AM »
Oh look, it's our resident wannabe Eurotrash fake academic douche bag of an English teacher melting down again. Why are you bitching about JohnnyFalcon's posts when you shit all over every thread on Getbig with your THG junk?

A manic-depressive insecure wannabe Eurotrash fake academic English teacher that gets beat up by 12 year old Korean girls. Hilarious!  ::)
watch out he may threaten to kill himself ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 05:34:55 AM »

I didn't bitch about Falcon's posts.

There you go with your baseless attacks again.

BZ, King of Bullies! Given how you look in real life, highly doubtful you would even try to be a bully let alone have success in it.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 05:36:28 AM »
watch out he may threaten to kill himself ::)

I wouldn't wish suicide on anyone, but maybe if he chose to smash his hands with a hammer or something. Maybe letting a bus run over them.

I'm sure I'll get the "I'm a war-mongering interventionist who doesn't know anything post" from our resident pseudo-academic who, in reality, is nothing more than a glorified English teacher that gets beat up by 12 year old Korean girls.

I didn't bitch about Falcon's posts.

There you go with your baseless attacks again.

BZ, King of Bullies! Given how you look in real life, highly doubtful you would even try to be a bully let alone have success in it.

My physique, despite being 10 years younger than you and taking six month breaks from lifting pretty much every year, blows yours out of the water. I don't "bully" people. It's an internet forum. Sack up already.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 05:42:27 AM »
I wouldn't wish suicide on anyone, but maybe if he chose to smash his hands with a hammer or something. Maybe letting a bus run over them.

I'm sure I'll get the "I'm a war-mongering interventionist who doesn't know anything post" from our resident pseudo-academic who, in reality, is nothing more than a glorified English teacher that gets beat up by 12 year old Korean girls.

My physique, despite being 10 years younger than you and taking six month breaks from lifting pretty much every year, blows yours out of the water. I don't "bully" people. It's an internet forum. Sack up already.

Let's see some pics you 'muscle god' or are you just full of hot air as usual?

As for you being a 'know it all', you are. You are a spoilt little Conneticut shit who has gotten mommy's and daddy's money all his life. Go and live a little bit before claiming to know all the things you claim to know.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 05:49:30 AM »
Let's see some pics you 'muscle god' or are you just full of hot air as usual?

As for you being a 'know it all', you are. You are a spoilt little Conneticut shit who has gotten mommy's and daddy's money all his life. Go and live a little bit before claiming to know all the things you claim to know.

Haha, "Mommy's and Daddy's money". My parents raised me properly. I wasn't spoiled by any stretch. Did I have more than some kids growing up? Yes, but it wasn't just handed to me. And it wasn't a lot more.

And for what it's worth, my parents absolutely busted their ass to get where they are.

My pics are all over this board. There's a pic of my physique in that pedo thread on the suggestions board you derailed. Go look for it.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 05:58:56 AM »
Haha, "Mommy's and Daddy's money". My parents raised me properly. I wasn't spoiled by any stretch. Did I have more than some kids growing up? Yes, but it wasn't just handed to me. And it wasn't a lot more.

And for what it's worth, my parents absolutely busted their ass to get where they are.

My pics are all over this board. There's a pic of my physique in that pedo thread on the suggestions board you derailed. Go look for it.

Couldn't find the pic and it's irrelevant, I don't really care much about it. You go on bullying me and others, I don't have the energy or patience to fight all the time.
I hate the State.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 06:01:16 AM »
Couldn't find the pic and it's irrelevant, I don't really care much about it. You go on bullying me and others, I don't have the energy or patience to fight all the time.
who said you have to fight, you;re obviously a bottom, so just lay down and take it

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 06:03:15 AM »

But you have the time to log 100 posts every day about how bad your life is AND attack anyone who doesn't pat you on the back and shower you with positive comments, right?  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 06:04:42 AM »
But you have the time to log 100 posts every day about how bad your life is AND attack anyone who doesn't pat you on the back and shower you with positive comments, right?  ::)

Positive comments? I don't care for them and I never get them. No, I am talking about your aggressive attacking of me and others simply because you feel like it.
I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 06:06:37 AM »
Positive comments? I don't care for them and I never get them. No, I am talking about your aggressive attacking of me and others simply because you feel like it.

Ahh, my "aggressive" attacking. You've been attacking my political ideologies for months, calling me spoiled kid and a host of other shit yet I'm the one doing the attacking. Bullshit.  ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 06:07:34 AM »
Ahh, my "aggressive" attacking. You've been attacking my political ideologies for months, calling me spoiled kid and a host of other shit yet I'm the one doing the attacking. Bullshit.  ::)

No, only in reaction to your attacks. I rarely if ever initiate anything.
I hate the State.