Author Topic: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.  (Read 48099 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
Re: Pro's, "influencers" discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #75 on: May 12, 2021, 01:56:20 PM »
What about eggs?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
Re: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #76 on: May 12, 2021, 02:37:21 PM »
Wonders why he quickly lost 5lbs. 🤪

For an NPC show.🤷🏼

3:42

Clen, T3, T4, GH, injectable L-Carnitineetc. etc.

I've never used L-Carn, but i can tell you that some T3/4, GH and Clen will melt fat off you like nothing. You don't even have to do cardio, it's insane. However, Clen makes me feel like shit, so i haven't used it in a long time.

My favorite is 100mcg T3 and 4-5iu of GH per day, with a little cardio and low carb diet, you get ripped fast. I lost 15-20 pounds in 1 month last time i used it and i was eating plenty of food. I only use T3 for 6-8 weeks max.

I don't use GH anymore due to cost, but it is a game changer. 4 years ago i went from 235 pounds to 195 pounds in 3 months. Just using GH, T3 and low carb diet. I looked incredible. No cardio and was eating 2k calories a day, not all of it was clean food, i was eating a little of everything. That was the leanest i have been in 10 years.

All drugs. ;D

WalterWhite

• Getbig V
Re: Pro's discussing cycles, gear etc.
« Reply #77 on: May 12, 2021, 03:37:08 PM »
I've never used L-Carn, but i can tell you that some T3/4, GH and Clen will melt fat off you like nothing. You don't even have to do cardio, it's insane. However, Clen makes me feel like shit, so i haven't used it in a long time.

My favorite is 100mcg T3 and 4-5iu of GH per day, with a little cardio and low carb diet, you get ripped fast. I lost 15-20 pounds in 1 month last time i used it and i was eating plenty of food. I only use T3 for 6-8 weeks max.

I don't use GH anymore due to cost, but it is a game changer. 4 years ago i went from 235 pounds to 195 pounds in 3 months. Just using GH, T3 and low carb diet. I looked incredible. No cardio and was eating 2k calories a day, not all of it was clean food, i was eating a little of everything. That was the leanest i have been in 10 years.

All drugs. ;D

I never competed in bodybuilding but back in the day no-one even had access to GH (pharm grade is like a miracle drug when over 50).

T4 alone can cause extreme weight loss never mind t3 and the rest. I would not be surprised if he is sweating through the mattress at night with that combo.😅  Thanks for sharing your experience. As I've aged my thyroid has become more and more hyper so I just keep getting leaner and leaner.

If I took clen or T3 I would become a skeleton.💀

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Trainer of Champions
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2021, 10:49:26 PM »
Because it would be 7cc of oil a day

DerrickRigg.bber

• Getbig II
  • 6'2", 277lb. bodybuilder
« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2021, 01:34:58 PM »
When I lived in Los Angeles, one of the guys I worked with was former Mr. USA Chris Duffy. The guy had brain issues but he told me cycles of Dorian Yates and other bbers.

He used to piss me off saying I was too small at 232 lbs. at 6'2" but eventually i was 295 at 5.8 bf. Bigger freak bber than him thanks to a sponsor who actually knew about bbing.
F

JA12

• Getbig I
« Reply #80 on: July 20, 2023, 05:42:15 AM »
When I lived in Los Angeles, one of the guys I worked with was former Mr. USA Chris Duffy. The guy had brain issues but he told me cycles of Dorian Yates and other bbers.

He used to piss me off saying I was too small at 232 lbs. at 6'2" but eventually i was 295 at 5.8 bf. Bigger freak bber than him thanks to a sponsor who actually knew about bbing.
So what was Dorian’s cycle?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2023, 01:12:22 AM »

Mr. Duffy was great with a ball bat. :-[

Plate Smacker

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2023, 05:50:57 PM »
2-5g of Test alone. On blast.
Precontest many drop test totally because by contest time, at such high dosages
they will still have test in their system for function.
So in OP video they say they are week 4 no Test... meaning they dropped it 4 weeks prior.

Example: 4g Test Cyp at day 32 still have around 250mg theoretically speaking given
8 day half life.

Now the same response your going to give this post, is why most aren't honest.
They will be called liars and ridiculed, told they are gonna die any second, they are irresponsible for telling the true dosages, and it's impossible.
Therefore only a handful tell.
Regan Grimes left Kuwait Oxygen Gym because they inject their athletes and don't tell
them how much they are running to keep protocols secret. Too risky.

Currently, as an example, and to see the comments and effects of being honest:
Go visit Chase Irons youtube and recent videos.
He has been in forums like Professional Muscle and Meso... and the comments
alone, along with drama are why they don't tell the truth.