Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Sports Discussion Boards

Browns are going to be scary in the playoffs

(1/5) > >>

Irongrip400:
Flacco is playing well and he’s been known to beat up in the post season. I was kind of rooting for him since I was a fan of his for so long, but now I don’t want the Ravens to see him in the playoffs if he goes cyborg. Dude has a short memory and can shrug off bad decisions with almost a robotic like way.

I’m surprised the Jets or shit, even the Patriots didn’t pick him up at some point.

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on December 29, 2023, 04:48:01 AM ---Flacco is playing well and he’s been known to beat up in the post season. I was kind of rooting for him since I was a fan of his for so long, but now I don’t want the Ravens to see him in the playoffs if he goes cyborg. Dude has a short memory and can shrug off bad decisions with almost a robotic like way.

I’m surprised the Jets or shit, even the Patriots didn’t pick him up at some point.

--- End quote ---

Their defense is the real deal.  And Flacco has a championship pedigree.  Definitely a contender. 

I agree about the Jets not picking him up.  Bad move.  Or non-move.

Irongrip400:
So is it just me, you and Humble Narcissist in this forum?

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Irongrip400 on December 29, 2023, 01:01:18 PM ---So is it just me, you and Humble Narcissist in this forum?

--- End quote ---

Pretty much.  lol  Calvin posts sometimes. 

AbrahamG:
Joe Flaccid has to be comeback player of the year, no?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version