Author Topic: Interesting quote from Gore  (Read 969 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
Interesting quote from Gore
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:22:54 AM »
Gore said in 1988 that his experience in Vietnam

didn't change my conclusions about the war being a terrible mistake, but it struck me that opponents to the war, including myself, really did not take into account the fact that there were an awful lot of South Vietnamese who desperately wanted to hang on to what they called freedom. Coming face to face with those sentiments expressed by people who did the laundry and ran the restaurants and worked in the fields was something I was naively unprepared for.

Sounds like what is going on with Iraq!! All the stay at home critics don't know what is going on because they don't do the research to hear the good. Hating Bush is the popular thing to do and being a lib means you HAVE to do what is popular. You can't hink for yourself. Huh cardio......
gotta love life

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Interesting quote from Gore
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 08:30:18 AM »
Gore said in 1988 that his experience in Vietnam

didn't change my conclusions about the war being a terrible mistake, but it struck me that opponents to the war, including myself, really did not take into account the fact that there were an awful lot of South Vietnamese who desperately wanted to hang on to what they called freedom. Coming face to face with those sentiments expressed by people who did the laundry and ran the restaurants and worked in the fields was something I was naively unprepared for.

Sounds like what is going on with Iraq!! All the stay at home critics don't know what is going on because they don't do the research to hear the good. Hating Bush is the popular thing to do and being a lib means you HAVE to do what is popular. You can't hink for yourself. Huh cardio......

Seriously...So why are we there again...Because we know for sure he has wmds and he has ties to 911...oh i mean operation iraqi freedom...to bring democracy there right..The why in the fuck arent we bring democracy to N. korea...or righting the wrongs in war torn parts of africa...Why did we pick them out of a hat and choose to occupy iraq...Just tell me why it is you think we are at war with iraq. What is the mission?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2007, 08:42:49 AM »
Seriously...So why are we there again...Because we know for sure he has wmds and he has ties to 911...oh i mean operation iraqi freedom...to bring democracy there right..The why in the fuck arent we bring democracy to N. korea...or righting the wrongs in war torn parts of africa...Why did we pick them out of a hat and choose to occupy iraq...Just tell me why it is you think we are at war with iraq. What is the mission?

It is so important to bring Iraq democracy so that we have a democratic ally in the middle east. We have them in the pacific already and Africa.
gotta love life

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 08:46:36 AM »
NEWS FLASH: After 4 years US troops have just destroyed a bomb making factory. WMD machine maker 0 US 1

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »
It is so important to bring Iraq democracy so that we have a democratic ally in the middle east. We have them in the pacific already and Africa.

I didn't go to Iraq to bring democracy to it's people. I went because Bloodbath Bush said Saddam was tied to 9-11 and had WMD's pointed at the USA and it was just a matter of time before we experienced a "mushroom cloud".

Fvck you........bring democracy.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2007, 04:06:42 PM »

you sir are a closet muslim and have terrorist tendencies.. >:(
carpe` vaginum!