Author Topic: 2 PICTURES, Same Bodyweight. Adonis Principles VS. Conventional "bodybuilding"  (Read 20486 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: 2 PICTURES, Same Bodyweight. Adonis Principles VS. Conventional "bodybuildi
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 10:21:13 PM »
I thought 4 lbs of ALL muscle was pretty good... I mean, how many people take tons of stuff and put on 50 pounds, only to have only 5-10 pounds to show for it at the end of a year?

Most pros are lucky if they put on 10-12 with Juice... Some years they even drop a few pounds.

I thought 4 was pretty good... Am I missing something? Is 4 really low? I was always under the impression that 5 was like excellent. 10 was godlike.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Anyone can look big in a most muscular pose.  Lets see some more revealing poses.

The Heckler

« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 10:25:59 PM »
Anyone can look big in a most muscular pose.  Lets see some more revealing poses.

Can you make it any more obvious that you are indulging in man lust for more pics? ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
look exactly the same in both pics just with different lighting

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
look good TA do the damn thing!!!! WOW 4 pounds is rough. I get that 4 pounds in 4 weeks.... But hormones are a diff world. Like their reputation, the gains are unreal!!! but u look legit bro
-

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 11:34:10 PM »
I gained about 4 lbs of muscle in the mental hospital last year!

You must be a hard gainer!

The Heckler

« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2007, 12:02:01 AM »
I put on 50lbs in a year naturally. Bout half fat, half muscle. I'm not godlike by any means.

210 to 260 in 1996 - 7.

How much was synthol weight?

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
  • Male Silverback Gorillas Do Not Take Drugs.
I thought 4 lbs of ALL muscle was pretty good... I mean, how many people take tons of stuff and put on 50 pounds, only to have only 5-10 pounds to show for it at the end of a year?

Most pros are lucky if they put on 10-12 with Juice... Some years they even drop a few pounds.

I thought 4 was pretty good... Am I missing something? Is 4 really low? I was always under the impression that 5 was like excellent. 10 was godlike.
I guess you never tried supplements, 4 pounds in 48 hours of taking A bombs,Water retention yes but a proper cycle 48 pounds in 6 months is possible from experience.
I put on 50lbs in a year naturally. Bout half fat, half muscle. I'm not godlike by any means.

210 to 260 in 1996 - 7.

10 years ago i put on 45 pounds of heavy weight training as a natural in 12 months when boxing to gain weight classes with weights as a novice those who call bullshit i could not give a flying fuck,4 pounds in a year when you have trained your nuts off 10 years as a pure natural , I believe and can be called impressive if conditioning is improved.
How is your diet coming, "keith"?

Not for nothing, but "self-own yourself" is redundant.  From my deepest, inmost being I wish to express that I "hope this helps."
Onlyme has more Experience and History than you have in your pee sized brain.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2007, 12:48:37 AM »
I guess you never tried supplements, 4 pounds in 48 hours of taking A bombs,Water retention yes but a proper cycle 48 pounds in 6 months is possible from experience.10 years ago i put on 45 pounds of heavy weight training as a natural in 12 months when boxing to gain weight classes with weights as a novice those who call bullshit i could not give a flying fuck,4 pounds in a year when you have trained your nuts off 10 years as a pure natural , I believe and can be called impressive if conditioning is improved.Onlyme has more Experience and History than you have in your pee sized brain.

I recall reading some of Mike Mentzer's old stuff where he was giving a seminar and he was discussing how 10 pounds of all solid muscle was AMAZING. (In a year)

If you say 1/2 of 50 pounds was muscle and the other 1/2 fat, then I will have to say ok... Are you a pro bodybuilder? I've only heard of pros doing that legitimately and even then, they're on teh sauce.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
  You don't look all that much different to me. just better lighting more than anything.But you did come into the Mr. Getbig in great shape.You obviously busted your ass.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
I recall reading some of Mike Mentzer's old stuff where he was giving a seminar and he was discussing how 10 pounds of all solid muscle was AMAZING.

If you say 1/2 of 50 pounds was muscle and the other 1/2 fat, then I will have to say ok... Are you a pro bodybuilder? I've only heard of pros doing that legitimately and even then, they're on teh sauce.
Given the amount of sauce i take is quite ludicrous with a Doctor monitering my progress, its in my nature to be extereme, i train with much more intensity and my diet is extreme in the amount of calories i consume.
Ive had other bodybuilders bamboozled with my transformation, i Holiday in Mexico or Thialand for 3 to 6 months a year for the last few years and i am amazed i am still alive.Ever see '' LEAVING LAS VEGAS"" where Nicholas Cage drinks him self to death.
Its actually its quite a change to have a serious shoulder injury and not be able to train with great relief natural or sauced its been nearly 11 months sinced i touched the shit.I have muscle Dismorphia a type of reverse Anorexia as have a lot of guys on this board.My home doctor is impressed with all my bloodwork so i am lucky.I have promised my family that i will not go back on the shit and am just being honest.
BOBB SAPP KILLS

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Given the amount of sauce i take is quite ludicrous with a Doctor monitering my progress, its in my nature to be extereme, i train with much more intensity and my diet is extreme in the amount of calories i consume.
Ive had other bodybuilders bamboozled with my transformation, i Holiday in Mexico or Thialand for 3 to 6 months a year for the last few years and i am amazed i am still alive.Ever see '' LEAVING LAS VEGAS"" where Nicholas Cage drinks him self to death.
Its actually its quite a change to have a serious shoulder injury and not be able to train with great relief natural or sauced its been nearly 11 months sinced i touched the shit.I have muscle Dismorphia a type of reverse Anorexia as have a lot of guys on this board.My home doctor is impressed with all my bloodwork so i am lucky.I have promised my family that i will not go back on the shit and am just being honest.

What do you tell your Dr.?

ali23

• Getbig III
looking very full and peeled..

keep up the good work

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Hey man... I take everyone at their word until they show me otherwise.

Good luck with whatever your future is.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Yup, definately do-able.

tu_holmes, imo, you gotta think of it the other way around. I was fairly new to super intense workouts and nutrition, so had a lot of growing to do (for years before I just moved weights around like a moron and didn't eat enough for fear of getting fat).
imo, a pro would never be able to do that because they are already near their max - regardless of drugs.

So these guys (again, imo) like TA and Toxy should stay the hell away from gear and eat like mad and workout like mad. Unless they have complete shit genetics (unfortunately, I think TA does have shit genetics -- at least brain-wise), they'll gain many lbs in a year.

Hmm... I gained lots when I first returned after a long layoff... It is much more gradual now... Guess it's time for me to juice it up.

Hendrix

• Getbig IV
What do you tell your Dr.?
The truth.I had scerosis of the liver but has been reversed with a very sensible calorie controlled diet of vegies and low fat, the biggest risk is that i could have Heart problems down the road with cardio vascular disease with extremely high cholestyeral(Heart attack)when i was on with heightened blood pressure.But the risk will be reduced if i take precautions, good diet, cardio, by a miracle my kidneys are fine but my doctor tells me if i stay of the shit i would probaly drop dead of a massive heart attack in my late 40s early 50s i am still relatively young so i am taking precautions.The things you do for muscle. ???
BOBB SAPP KILLS

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
hold on now.  Here's something I don't understand.  You posted pics of your "before" shot last year before the MGB, it was a full body shot where you claimed you got up to 40% BF, now I could look for it and post it but I'm sure someone has it.  Here's the point, in a few months you went from the first pic-with the flowered wallpaper,where you are decently lean all the way up to 40% BF and then went all the way back down to the BF% you were for the MGB?  Something in this timeline does not seem right to me.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
so you went from 1, to 2, to 3 in under a year?  I'm pretty sure the pic with the blond hair is the oldest one.....and I'm pretty sure it was posted more than a year ago but who knows::
nasser=piece of shit

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2007, 04:59:31 AM »
so you went from 1, to 2, to 3 in under a year?  I'm pretty sure the pic with the blond hair is the oldest one.....and I'm pretty sure it was posted more than a year ago but who knows::
Ugh. al, I've just figured out what about that middle pic of (the heavy)Adonis has always struck me as so creepy. It reminds me of one of those shots taken from one of those pro-eugenic(s) books where a picture of a male is shown to have less desireable (read: female) traits. All that is missing is the black bar across the eyes and the always-present patient number on the pic.  :-\   

natural al

• Getbig V
bump
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Yep!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
hold on now.  Here's something I don't understand.  You posted pics of your "before" shot last year before the MGB, it was a full body shot where you claimed you got up to 40% BF, now I could look for it and post it but I'm sure someone has it.  Here's the point, in a few months you went from the first pic-with the flowered wallpaper,where you are decently lean all the way up to 40% BF and then went all the way back down to the BF% you were for the MGB?  Something in this timeline does not seem right to me.

Do a search for my posts.

Look for a thread called, "POST SOME RANDOM GYM SHOTS"

Something like that.

That is the time frame for the old flowery pictures!

BUCK 65

• Getbig II
Ego much enlarged also

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
there is no proof that you are eathing donuts, ice cream, or any other adonis principles?

for all we know, you're eating 350 grams of protein a day and only oatmeal, yams, brown rice, etc.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

The Heckler

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2007, 08:33:34 AM »
there is no proof that you are eathing donuts, ice cream, or any other adonis principles?

for all we know, you're eating 350 grams of protein a day and only oatmeal, yams, brown rice, etc.

Dont be so paranoid.  Not everybody is a pathological liar like you.  ::)