Author Topic: training  (Read 861 times)

dallas

• Getbig II
training
« on: October 08, 2007, 01:10:47 PM »
hi i was just wonderin  what a good workout routine would be for my mom, she is a little over set but she is losing alot of weigh and she wants to start toning, i dont want to her to do what im doing since im tryin to blow up so any suggestions thanks

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: training
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 01:13:05 PM »
hi i was just wonderin  what a good workout routine would be for my mom, she is a little over set but she is losing alot of weigh and she wants to start toning, i dont want to her to do what im doing since im tryin to blow up so any suggestions thanks
why not? basic compound movements for 10-12, supersets/giant sets, what's the problem?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 04:00:22 PM »

I take it she has no previous training experience? If so there need to be some time to adjust and learn the ropes, using light weights and high reps so she get the feel of the movement. Probably do mostly machine excerises at first as it's hard enough, dealing with the balance issues of free weights might make things too complicated, too soon. Stick to some basic routine that works her whole body once or twice a week.

That being said, the focus need to be on her diet and cardio if losing weight is her main goal.
Z

A2daMIR

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 06:16:39 PM »

i would just have her stick to cardio and the circuit machines, they are usually all placed close to eachother, some of them even have numbers on the for example 1-10, have her do 1-5 the first day, 5-10 the second day, third day just cardio...