Author Topic: Being Bothered at the Gym  (Read 7206 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Re: Being Bothered at the Gym
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2007, 08:45:46 AM »
You cant concieve this post, because you were the one asking questions Benji Pearshapedman
hahahahahaahahahaha!
S

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2007, 08:48:59 AM »
[verse: 1]
she said, "i need sometime to find myself,
i need a little space to think.
maybe we should start seeing other people.
baby, things are moving way to fast for me."
so, i, i picked up what was left of my pride,
and i put on my walking shoes,
and i got up on that high road,
and i did what any gentleman would do..
i, um...

[chorus]
i got a brand new girlfriend.
we went and jumped off the deep end,
flew out to LA for the weekend,
spent the whole day, lyin' on the beach,
wearin' nothin' but a smile,
playin' kissy-kissy, smoochy-smoochy,
talkin' mooshy-mooshy bout nothin'.
man, i think im on to somethin',
yano i feel just like a kid again.
i got a brand new girlfriend.

[verse: 2]
i love it when she calls me butter cup,
laughs and says i left the toilet seat up,
she pops the top for me a cold beer,
and says my buddies always welcome here.
when i get hungry, she takes me out.
i ride the shotgun like a shitzu hound.
my tails a waggin', my tounges hangin' out,
it makes me wanna shout...

[chorus]

wooo...
cute, cute, cute...

she likes to write our names in the sand.
shes hearing wedding bells and making plans.
shes gonna hang around a while i guess.
she hasnt even told me she loves me yet.

[chorus]

she makes me feel just like a kid again,
i gotta brand new girlfriend.

Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2007, 08:51:04 AM »
Rooster...dont be an asshole and wreck my thread on being an asshole
L

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2007, 09:04:55 AM »
Rooster...dont be an asshole and wreck my thread on being an asshole
Wreck your thread?  you post that you are an asshole and i wreck your thread?

Dude, i'm riding shotgun like a shitzu hound!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:53 AM »
Wreck your thread?  you post that you are an asshole and i wreck your thread?

Dude, i'm riding shotgun like a shitzu hound!

Go and fuck your shemale assistant.
P

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2007, 09:16:37 AM »
Go and fuck your shemale assistant.
she only gives me blowjobs now since i'm in love with another girl.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2007, 09:21:48 AM »
hahaha

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2007, 09:51:44 AM »
hahahahahaahahahaha!

Good find post stalker...... don't you have some weapons to buy so you can take care of all your internet enemies ::)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2007, 10:05:38 AM »
Good find post stalker...... don't you have some weapons to buy so you can take care of all your internet enemies ::)
Thanx for remind me, in fact I really have to clean up my 38. A lovely Magnum Taurus, it gives me the kick just for watching it!!!
S

Alex23

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2007, 10:23:29 AM »
Brutal 600lines posts that nobody will read.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2007, 11:55:28 AM »
There is a difference with being bothered and having someone ask for help.  You are a complete dipshit.  If the guy came up and tried talking about American Idol then I would have been a prick as well.  But he asked you some valid gym points.  Be a fuckin human being and help the guy out.  Take out 2 minutes to explain to him the excercise.

You are a complete low-life.  I don't think you got the responsed you looked for when you started this thread but you are a loser.
Good points, your not a loser but it will not hurt to help someone out.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2007, 12:56:15 AM »
I never said i wasnt an asshole. so whats your point ?  I like being an asshole...

The way you look,you should have been happy that at least SOMEONE thought that you knew how to build muscle. I mean,it would be different if you were actually BIG. ::) Then we would assume that you were constantly bothered and had finally had enough...but you're not.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2007, 02:58:56 AM »

The way you look,you should have been happy that at least SOMEONE thought that you knew how to build muscle. I mean,it would be different if you were actually BIG. ::) Then we would assume that you were constantly bothered and had finally had enough...but you're not.
in all my 5000 post i never claimed to be a monster or beast...never the biggest guy, I dont need to be reassured of my exisistence by being huge 'bro'...i guess some people here need that reassurance...monster insecurity
L

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2007, 03:20:35 AM »

I bet you are a beast  ::)
S

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2007, 03:22:22 AM »
in all my 5000 post i never claimed to be a monster or beast...never the biggest guy, I dont need to be reassured of my exisistence by being huge 'bro'...i guess some people here need that reassurance...monster insecurity

Well didn't you know everyone here benches 500lbs for reps and squats 700lbs easier then Tom Platz...
I

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2007, 05:07:03 AM »

"Monster stupidity" on your part. The guy was trying to learn something from you dumbass..that means he was "actively seeking" information on how to work out so he could  better himself, from someone who obviously knew more than  he did about it.

Why in the hell should we share our knowledge with you, knowledge we actively seeked or learned through experience 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2007, 05:12:54 AM »

"Monster stupidity" on your part. The guy was trying to learn something from you dumbass..that means he was "actively seeking" information on how to work out so he could  better himself, from someone who obviously knew more than  he did about it.

I know allot of people like that and you can sit there and talk to them about it for a half hour or so (I have done it numerous times with friends or acquaintances) then talk to them a few weeks later to find they remember about 3% of what you discussed and only worked out a handful of times sparingly.
I

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2007, 05:17:40 AM »
I know allot of people like that and you can sit there and talk to them about it for a half hour or so (I have done it numerous times with friends or acquaintances) then talk to them a few weeks later to find they remember about 3% of what you discussed and only worked out a handful of times sparingly.

I agree,but  you did help them,or at least tried to.My only point was that none of us knew anything until we learned it from someone;whether it was someone in the gym,a coach,or a magazine article,we learned it somewhere...if someone hadn't shared their knowledge with him,he wouldn't know what a deadlift was either...that was all I was getting at.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2007, 05:20:42 AM »
Haha, on a human level there's no point being an asshole. You're both people, or maybe you're more of a meathead simpleton with tunnel vision. Regardless, it's people like you who give the bodybuilders with a developed personality a bad name. It's possible to be strong and big without acting like a tool.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2007, 05:29:26 AM »
   I agree,but  you did help them,or at least tried to.My only point was that none of us knew anything until we learned it from someone;whether it was someone in the gym,a coach,or a magazine article,we learned it somewhere...if someone hadn't shared their knowledge with him,he wouldn't know what a deadlift was either...that was all I was getting at.
In all honesty i would of probably helped him if he wasnt shadow boxing in front of the mirror for 15 minutes talking to himself.
L

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2007, 05:34:46 AM »

I know myself that I learned most all I know from reading books, magazines and going on the internet, it wasn't until less then a year ago that I went to an actual gym and I was surprised how dumb most people were that had been training there for years. I feel that before you get into exercising at all you should read up on it and educate yourself so as to not end up with an injury, I know it's good to help people but when your in the gym and someone who is a complete beginner ask you the most basic questions I think it is better to refer them to a book or PT (who isn't a jackass) who gets paid to sit down and teach you all these things. I get offered money sometimes to write up training or diet programs from people I know but I tell them to keep their money and if they are truly serious I will take some time out every week to help them learn so they don't need a trainer. Sadly only about 2-4 people have actually taken my offer with 2 people still lifting on a regular basis but they have been on the same level for over a year now but they are happy with where they are at though.
I

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »
In all honesty i would of probably helped him if he wasnt shadow boxing in front of the mirror for 15 minutes talking to himself.

How did you keep from busting out laughing?

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2007, 11:28:39 AM »
    How did you keep from busting out laughing?
I live in NYC, I see pathetic Peices of shit all day everyday, weather it be homos, bums, foreigners, tourist, ect ect..characters on top of characters.... I just avoid them....and thats what i wanted to do....
L

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: March 02, 2007, 05:34:06 AM »
I live in NYC, I see pathetic Peices of shit all day

I guess you looked in the mirror!
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 02, 2007, 05:35:40 AM »

Ok, Jaejonna. I see you still converse with yourself when you need someone to back you up. Pathetic. Not to mention very strange.
The House that Ruth built