Author Topic: Bidens so brain-dead  (Read 1294 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Bidens so brain-dead
« on: July 18, 2021, 03:13:36 AM »
He's even pissing off Libturd-Book and Zucker-Joo.
He doesn't even know when he has someone on his side.

Sort of how he molested his own daughter in the shower...

https://www.businessinsider.com/facebook-vaccine-hesitancy-down-50-percent-joe-biden-goal-missed-2021-7

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Bidens so brain-dead
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 03:39:55 AM »
Biden's puppetmasters want Facebook to de-platform anti-vaxxers like Kennedy.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 04:42:36 AM »
Biden can't make a speech with three teleprompters so he can look in different directions and an ear piece whispering in his ear. I refuse to believe he's the most popular President in history with a record breaking 80 million plus votes. Biggest scam in history. The pace he is destroying America is going at warp speed.

sculpture

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 05:11:53 AM »
Just give it time

I'm viewing this tragedy from the UK and can't believe my eyes every time I see him make a speech

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 07:35:12 AM »
Biden can't make a speech with three teleprompters so he can look in different directions and an ear piece whispering in his ear. I refuse to believe he's the most popular President in history with a record breaking 80 million plus votes. Biggest scam in history. The pace he is destroying America is going at warp speed.
With the insanity going on now in the USA there couldn't be a more fitting President.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 11:49:01 AM »
People in the USA are paralyzed by the ease of life. They could do just about anything and half the population would believe/be okay with it as long as their phones, internet and air conditioning stay on. The lack of willpower sickens me.

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 12:43:10 PM »
Poor soul

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 05:55:55 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 10:15:21 AM »
People in the USA are paralyzed by the ease of life. They could do just about anything and half the population would believe/be okay with it as long as their phones, internet and air conditioning stay on. The lack of willpower sickens me.
A food shortage like Venezuela had would cripple the US.  Imagine all those obese fat fuckers missing a meal.  Total chaos and panic.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 12:40:54 PM »

It’s not a scam, that many people literally hated Trump that bad. Although I’m not sure that’s any better an answer.  :-\

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2021, 06:48:17 AM »
LOL

SNL    :D

ICYMI - Biden rambles whether or not there’s "a man on the moon" or "aliens are here or not" when asked about vaccine hesitancy.

Vid:
https://t.me/disclosetv/3530

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2021, 10:23:30 AM »
 ???

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2021, 10:36:23 AM »
The bacteria that voted the brain-dead scab into office:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2021, 10:46:59 AM »
Those Mark Dice videos the last week on Youtube are funny but scary.  These totally retarded fucks get to vote!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2021, 02:37:39 AM »
And the skibbitty and the bibbitty and the bobbitty-boo.
The Pokie and the Man and the kid-sniffing too.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/3330355/biden-blunder-cnn-town-hall-loses-track-saying-vaccines/

OH JOE! Biden seems to lose track of what he’s saying in yet another blunder while speaking to half-empty (embarrassing) CNN town hall.

--

Biden-><-Down Syndrome Kids

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2021, 03:28:43 AM »
A food shortage like Venezuela had would cripple the US.  Imagine all those obese fat fuckers missing a meal.  Total chaos and panic.
How about a draft for the war they will inevitably start ? That would be pure comedy they would lose their shit.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2021, 03:49:15 AM »
How about a draft for the war they will inevitably start ? That would be pure comedy they would lose their shit.
Men, women, gays and trannies all required to sign up for the draft for equality's sake.  They would definitely lose their shit.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2021, 04:13:56 AM »
It’s not a scam, that many people literally hated Trump that bad. Although I’m not sure that’s any better an answer.  :-\

Are you kidding me with that liberal explanation. Biden couldn't get 40 people to his rallies. Kamala was hated by her own party and her primary votes and fund raising reflected it.

Trump was the best president in my life time by any objective measure. Since you look at him with subjective measures I can't argue "feelings".  Trump just has to say he would have a rally and 20K people would show up. I wish they would release the ratings on tv when Trump spoke compared to Biden.

Here's some objective measures not an emotional feelings measure.
1. Highest oil production in history.  Now we are reliant on supplementation from Arab states, Russian and Venezuela. It's not a stretch to assume some Democrats are receiving money for the decision to shut down production in so many areas by regulation. According to liberals, Arabs know how to safely obtain oil but the US has no clue. Now that a significant amount of oil is imported now the price per gallon is being raised for profit knowing the US can't say no to the supplemental oil.

2. Lowest unemployment in 50 years with the first 3 years of Trump prior to covid. Lowest unemployment for blacks in over 50 years. Let's talk about covid. It came from the covid virus lab in Wuhan and not a Wuhan outdoor food market. The covid Wuhan virus lab was funded directly or indirectly by the US during Obama and Fauci. Early during the pandemic virus scientists were on videos saying it was a man made modified virus from the one found in nature so it can infect humans. It was scrubbed from youtube. I can't find it anymore. Now Fauci is playing semantics with the term gain of function. Why would anyone modify a virus so it can infect a human more easily?  Not a stretch to think the lab was a bio weapon lab. Yes, the US had it's own going back as far as World War II. My microbiology professor told the class he worked for the government in one during World War II but the agents were never used. Democrats have the gall to say their employment numbers are good when they are counting people going back to work after the blue states allowed people to go back to work after lifting covid restrictions.

3. Trump had a higher GDP than Obama's.  Obama fans will point out one high quarter but it's the average of the quarters.

4. Trump fixed the rotten trade deal between Canada and Mexico where it was favorable to them and not to the US. He was working on the big one with China with tariffs. Now the tariffs are removed and China is funding their huge military with the flood of US money coming into their country. They now have nuclear bomb torpedoes and nuclear cruise missiles that are very hard to defend against giving them a world advantage.

5. The stock market was the highest in history under Trump. It continues today but with the insane out of control spending with printed money will lead to a crash.

6. Inflation is coming at warp speed. The prices in the supermarket are telling.  When you print money in the trillions it causes inflation and cause the money to lose it's value.  Ever see pictures or video in Venezuela with their dollars in the street thrown away because a stack of it is worth  next to nothing?

7. Trump rebuilt our military.  Our military is a favorite of Democrats when they look to cut spending. Our military under Obama limited range time because they lacked ammo.

8. We were respected or feared by foreign countries under Trump.

9. ISIS was formed when Obama gave 500 million in arms and vehicles to the non existent resistance in Syria. He literally armed ISIS when they grabbed those arms and vehicles. Our military under Obama had harsh rules of engagement. They needed permission to engage fleeting targets. Often this permission was coming from stateside from a liberal non military flunky long after the target was gone. Trump gave the military autonomy to make decisions and ISIS was wiped out very quickly. Have you seen the leaders of the military today? A bunch of liberal poster faces of incompetence.

10. Trump could actually speak without a teleprompter. Something Biden can't do. Even with his front, left and right teleprompter and his coaching ear piece he fucks up.

11. Covid gave Democrats a path to win through questionable mail in voting and counting machines that can alter the count. Texas rejected the machine when they saw the count could easily be changed. Trump won the day of the election and swing states in the days after claim they had a flood of Biden votes to count. All Biden and next to none for Trump. This election was a scam.  No, Biden isn't the most popular President of all time with a record breaking 80 million plus votes. Not buying people hated Trump. He was a very popular President except for soy boy liberals who think more government and more taxes will take care of them.

12.Trump lowered federal taxes. I can't remember in my life time that happening. I'm sure you can google a Democrat think tank that will come up with a spin answer for that but it's the truth. I got back if memory serves me $127 a month. Enough for gas for the month back then.

I could keep typing but millennial liberals have been indoctrinated.  They believe the first page searches in Google are the truth and not manipulation toward ideology.  Social media is shadow banning and using liberal complicit fact checkers to guide the masses with their spin and propaganda.  Schools are guiding young people to be liberals. Watch how quick this country crashes in the next 3 years and 6 months. Of course Democrats will blame Trump.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2021, 09:30:23 AM »
Are you kidding me with that liberal explanation. Biden couldn't get 40 people to his rallies. Kamala was hated by her own party and her primary votes and fund raising reflected it.

Trump was the best president in my life time by any objective measure. Since you look at him with subjective measures I can't argue "feelings".  Trump just has to say he would have a rally and 20K people would show up. I wish they would release the ratings on tv when Trump spoke compared to Biden.

Here's some objective measures not an emotional feelings measure.
1. Highest oil production in history.  Now we are reliant on supplementation from Arab states, Russian and Venezuela. It's not a stretch to assume some Democrats are receiving money for the decision to shut down production in so many areas by regulation. According to liberals, Arabs know how to safely obtain oil but the US has no clue. Now that a significant amount of oil is imported now the price per gallon is being raised for profit knowing the US can't say no to the supplemental oil.

2. Lowest unemployment in 50 years with the first 3 years of Trump prior to covid. Lowest unemployment for blacks in over 50 years. Let's talk about covid. It came from the covid virus lab in Wuhan and not a Wuhan outdoor food market. The covid Wuhan virus lab was funded directly or indirectly by the US during Obama and Fauci. Early during the pandemic virus scientists were on videos saying it was a man made modified virus from the one found in nature so it can infect humans. It was scrubbed from youtube. I can't find it anymore. Now Fauci is playing semantics with the term gain of function. Why would anyone modify a virus so it can infect a human more easily?  Not a stretch to think the lab was a bio weapon lab. Yes, the US had it's own going back as far as World War II. My microbiology professor told the class he worked for the government in one during World War II but the agents were never used. Democrats have the gall to say their employment numbers are good when they are counting people going back to work after the blue states allowed people to go back to work after lifting covid restrictions.

3. Trump had a higher GDP than Obama's.  Obama fans will point out one high quarter but it's the average of the quarters.

4. Trump fixed the rotten trade deal between Canada and Mexico where it was favorable to them and not to the US. He was working on the big one with China with tariffs. Now the tariffs are removed and China is funding their huge military with the flood of US money coming into their country. They now have nuclear bomb torpedoes and nuclear cruise missiles that are very hard to defend against giving them a world advantage.

5. The stock market was the highest in history under Trump. It continues today but with the insane out of control spending with printed money will lead to a crash.

6. Inflation is coming at warp speed. The prices in the supermarket are telling.  When you print money in the trillions it causes inflation and cause the money to lose it's value.  Ever see pictures or video in Venezuela with their dollars in the street thrown away because a stack of it is worth  next to nothing?

7. Trump rebuilt our military.  Our military is a favorite of Democrats when they look to cut spending. Our military under Obama limited range time because they lacked ammo.

8. We were respected or feared by foreign countries under Trump.

9. ISIS was formed when Obama gave 500 million in arms and vehicles to the non existent resistance in Syria. He literally armed ISIS when they grabbed those arms and vehicles. Our military under Obama had harsh rules of engagement. They needed permission to engage fleeting targets. Often this permission was coming from stateside from a liberal non military flunky long after the target was gone. Trump gave the military autonomy to make decisions and ISIS was wiped out very quickly. Have you seen the leaders of the military today? A bunch of liberal poster faces of incompetence.

10. Trump could actually speak without a teleprompter. Something Biden can't do. Even with his front, left and right teleprompter and his coaching ear piece he fucks up.

11. Covid gave Democrats a path to win through questionable mail in voting and counting machines that can alter the count. Texas rejected the machine when they saw the count could easily be changed. Trump won the day of the election and swing states in the days after claim they had a flood of Biden votes to count. All Biden and next to none for Trump. This election was a scam.  No, Biden isn't the most popular President of all time with a record breaking 80 million plus votes. Not buying people hated Trump. He was a very popular President except for soy boy liberals who think more government and more taxes will take care of them.

12.Trump lowered federal taxes. I can't remember in my life time that happening. I'm sure you can google a Democrat think tank that will come up with a spin answer for that but it's the truth. I got back if memory serves me $127 a month. Enough for gas for the month back then.

I could keep typing but millennial liberals have been indoctrinated.  They believe the first page searches in Google are the truth and not manipulation toward ideology.  Social media is shadow banning and using liberal complicit fact checkers to guide the masses with their spin and propaganda.  Schools are guiding young people to be liberals. Watch how quick this country crashes in the next 3 years and 6 months. Of course Democrats will blame Trump.

It that all?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 05:23:46 AM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 05:50:26 AM »
Trump was the best president in my life time by any objective measure.

This line is the crux of it and makes your other points moot.

Objectivity was thrown out the window on day one with the article about impeachment proceedings started right after inauguration.

Nobody viewed him objectively.

They still don't, despite so many stories about him that were assumed fact being proven false.

And, objectively, he botched his re-election during Covid.  Not necessarily by his actions, but he messaged it awfully, and was terrible in the debates.

Couple this with big tech censorship, and continued non-stop media attacks and it's easy to see how he could lose, despite the awful combo the Democrats produced.
Y