Author Topic: Steroid Dosages Used By 7 Top IFBB Pros In The 90s  (Read 6437 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Steroid Dosages Used By 7 Top IFBB Pros In The 90s
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2021, 06:56:10 PM »

If HGH "works", why Lee Priest didn't grow up for another 5 inches  ;D

Dwarf stays dwarf !.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2021, 06:59:49 PM »
That's also not the whole stack. It's common knowledge that Dillet took up to 20 Clen pills per day.

Yeah..possibly more. He used so much he had a condition which he gasped mud sentence..but he did this is one of the road to the olympias
irongearco.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2021, 07:01:00 PM »
X's all these numbers by 3-4 then u will have the truth
irongearco.com

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2021, 07:34:02 PM »
Thats the trouble with bodybuilding no disrespect, those who don't have genetics just cannot accept that those who do don't need that much, thats a hell of a lot of gear, the IUs on the HGH are a bit light but they are quoting humatrope, quality pharma grade but still light especially doz he was 4-6iu , Aaron believable 2iu he was always strapped cashwise,it went higher once Venice started getting the Jin kits in,later 90s but they just water logged guys. They would mix and shoot the whole 10u,or a 100u kit every ten days. Gear wasn't chinese back then either, it pharma grade you felt every ml unlike, todays high dose crap.

Old timer is right on the money as well most of the guys all did the anadrol, it was the game changer in that day, single most powerful steroid in my opinion also the most toxic, but if you could get your water right it made you big full and hard, was the single biggest contributor to Dillet lack of eating it just killed his appetite. Certainly Yates and Levrone were big fans along with many more, crashed your HDL to zero though, harden your look and your arteries same time. You would cycle it in as you dropped your Test pre contest and water if it worked for you, off season was more Dbol it didnt kill the appetite as much.

Plenty will believe you need more but they didnt, and you don't if your not pro level on half, Bodybuilding is not for you.

100% TRUTH. When guys talk of “genetics” they mean the genetic response to steroids. Of course shape and all determine how fat you can go. But I knew right away - 200mg cyp / week - that it changed me. I competed for some years and won some and didn’t do diet right for others - but I was absolutely never on even 1/2 or what guys would “tell me I was doing”. I won once using just test and anadrol not even a total of a gram a week. But had this “guru” inform me that he knew I used Tren for the graininess.????   I never argued….   My water drop were KISS
Gallon or so beginning of the week even up to Thursday then nothing after noon. If before bed I felt I needed it I would use 1/2 a dyazide the. Usually wake to pee at 3 or so and knew I was ready. I loved training but if competing meant I had to go crazy the  f it.

Had some fund though. I was no where on the level if nonest or Wes or those guys but it was fun

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2021, 07:39:16 PM »
If HGH "works", why Lee Priest didn't grow up for another 5 inches  ;D

Dwarf stays dwarf !.

Perhaps, it's because he was already fully grown, before he started using it. Aren't people with gigantism those who pituitary glands squirt excessive growth hormone while they're still in their teens?

That's what happened to Andre the Giant and the Big Show (Paul Wight), I believe. Doctors caught Big Show's problem early enough to stop gigantism from having all the nasty side effects that it had on Andre.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 26, 2021, 10:16:43 PM »
I took one Pharma Grade Anadrol 50 a day in a cycle I did..........got much thicker and stronger than hell.

When i was powerlifting, me and my training bros would take 100mg per day for 2-3 months at a time.

Makes you stronger than a gorilla.

Too much bloat but that didn't bother me.

Once you come off it you start to look normal again.

This is why so many strength athletes have that pumpkin face, Anadrol is an incredible drug.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2021, 10:32:57 PM »
When i was powerlifting, me and my training bros would take 100mg per day for 2-3 months at a time.

Makes you stronger than a gorilla.

Too much bloat but that didn't bother me.

Once you come off it you start to look normal again.

This is why so many strength athletes have that pumpkin face, Anadrol is an incredible drug.
One was enough for me, I`ve had liver problem in the 80`s..........not due to gear or drinking.

The first time I ever too Halotestin I wanted to kill people.

If my shoelace broke I would want to fight   LOL  ;D

No wonder fighters take it to make them aggressive.

I was harder than nails though but I couldn`t wait to get off that shit.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2021, 10:54:48 PM »
One was enough for me, I`ve had liver problem in the 80`s..........not due to gear or drinking.

The first time I ever too Halotestin I wanted to kill people.

If my shoelace broke I would want to fight   LOL  ;D

No wonder fighters take it to make them aggressive.

I was harder than nails though but I couldn`t wait to get off that shit.

;D

Yeah Halo is the only steroid that made me physically aggressive. It was nuts.

It did harden me up a lot (no homo) and increase strength.

I know a lot of guys who used in pre contest.

Even on Tren i had a shorter temper but was easily controlled.

Halo made me feel RAGE. Lol

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2021, 11:10:25 PM »
Yeah,I had a short temper on Tren also but after a while I learned how to keep myself under control.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2021, 12:55:03 AM »
You're a professional bber and every year you lose. You come so close but just can't topple the champ. This is your life. You only get one chance. The years are adding up and you're not getting any younger. Your prime years are fleeting. How much more and harder can you train? How much more food can you eat? And you're going to continue to stick to 400mg/wk Deca and 4 ius GH?

Gym rats do more than that and that's just so they can walk down the beach, or post pics on a message board convinced that you're impressing perfect strangers that wouldn't give a crap if you dropped dead right there and then.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2021, 01:05:09 AM »
You're a professional bber and every year you lose. You come so close but just can't topple the champ. This is your life. You only get one chance. The years are adding up and you're not getting any younger. Your prime years are fleeting. How much more and harder can you train? How much more food can you eat? And you're going to continue to stick to 400mg/wk Deca and 4 ius GH?

Gym rats do more than that and that's just so they can walk down the beach, or post pics on a message board convinced that you're impressing perfect strangers that wouldn't give a crap if you dropped dead right there and then.

X2

A lot of people are forgetting the mindset of guys at the top, everyone has top genetics, EVERYONE wants the EXTRA edge, no matter how, they all will do whatever it’s to win. Whether it’s more drugs, more food, more training. That’s the bottom line. It’s not cause they have elite genetics they all will do “minimal” cause they respond well. That’s not the mindset, it’s never logical, everyone wants an edge, everyone wants to win, period

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2021, 01:15:36 AM »
Bhank comes to mind.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2021, 04:59:01 AM »
Bhank comes to mind.

Just because you guys all used a bunch of crazy compounds in the 80s doesn't mean I do any of that stuff. I train for functional strength

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2021, 05:03:59 AM »
Just because you guys all used a bunch of crazy compounds in the 80s doesn't mean I do any of that stuff. I train for functional strength
And use doctor prescribed steroids and GH.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2021, 05:06:04 AM »
And use doctor prescribed steroids and GH.

Doctors can not legally prescribe half the stuff you guys listed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2021, 05:10:58 AM »
Doctors can not legally prescribe half the stuff you guys listed
Well you still get stuff legally from doctors.............Test . Insulin,  and GH you can get from a doctor.

Don`t piss on my leg and tell me it`s raining !!

If you are natural then say so, and I`ll promptly call you a liar.

Tons of guy here use or have used.....we can tell when a person is using dude.......not that we care, we just hate the ones that lie about it when it is obviouly blatant.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2021, 05:19:34 AM »
Well you still get stuff legally from doctors.............Test . Insulin,  and GH you can get from a doctor.

Don`t piss on my leg and tell me it`s raining !!

If you are natural then say so, and I`ll promptly call you a liar.

Tons of guy here use or have used.....we can tell when a person is using dude.......not that we care, we just hate the ones that lie about it when it is obviouly blatant.

Again I absolutely do not take Insulin. I want to be clear on that to anyone reading this as I believe it to be dangerous. Especially to someone with digestive issues and a fast metabolism. I can get hypoglycimic sometimes and I do not use insulin. I could get in trouble very easily using insulin not safe to anyone reading this do not use insulin.

There is a difference between maintaining your youthful hormone levels through bioidentical peptides under a Dr care and taking large amounts of structurally modified hormones that your body does not naturally produce.

HRT means 200mg of Test weekly 1iu of HGH daily and 30 units of HCG. This will put a middle aged man suffering from hypogonadism in a normal range.  That is not the same as taking large amounts of structurally modified steroids like anadrol halotest and dianabol on top of 2grams of oils not the same thing at all. I take vitamins and branch chain amino acids for an extra kick not anadrol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2021, 05:27:53 AM »
I realise I've argued the following to death but here I go again: there are still pharma Anadrols as well as other orals available so one can compare UG vs pharma potency. There is no difference, at least not more than comparing different generic pharmacy brands of other medicines. To claim that Chinese labs can't synthesize legitimate steroids is absurd.

Yes Anadrol is powerful and one tab goes a long way. However, many have done more without "exploding."

Hey oldtimer, explain how this study was possible without these geriatric patients exploding.

Effects of an oral androgen on muscle and metabolism in older, community-dwelling men
E Todd Schroeder et al. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2003 Jan.

Abstract
To determine whether oxymetholone increases lean body mass (LBM) and skeletal muscle strength in older persons, 31 men 65-80 yr of age were randomized to placebo (group 1) or 50 mg (group 2) or 100 mg (group 3) daily for 12 wk. For the three groups, total LBM increased by 0.0 +/- 0.6, 3.3 +/- 1.2 (P < 0.001), and 4.2 +/- 2.4 kg (P < 0.001), respectively. Trunk fat decreased by 0.2 +/- 0.4, 1.7 +/- 1.0 (P = 0.018), and 2.2 +/- 0.9 kg (P = 0.005) in groups 1, 2, and 3, respectively. Relative increases in 1-repetition maximum (1-RM) strength for biaxial chest press of 8.2 +/- 9.2 and 13.9 +/- 8.1% in the two active treatment groups were significantly different from the change (-0.8 +/- 4.3%) for the placebo group (P < 0.03). For lat pull-down, 1-RM changed by -0.6 +/- 8.3, 8.8 +/- 15.1, and 18.4 +/- 21.0% for the groups, respectively (1-way ANOVA, P = 0.019). The pattern of changes among the groups for LBM and upper-body strength suggested that changes might be related to dose. Alanine aminotransferase increased by 72 +/- 67 U/l in group 3 (P < 0.001), and HDL-cholesterol decreased by -19 +/- 9 and -23 +/- 18 mg/dl in groups 2 and 3, respectively (P = 0.04 and P = 0.008). Thus oxymetholone improved LBM and maximal voluntary muscle strength and decreased fat mass in older men.

I've used these China tabs the last 5 years and even though this batch is now 3 years expired they work amazing. Compares very well with say Turkish Anapolon.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2021, 05:32:54 AM »
Again I absolutely do not take Insulin. I want to be clear on that to anyone reading this as I believe it to be dangerous. Especially to someone with digestive issues and a fast metabolism. I can get hypoglycimic sometimes and I do not use insulin. I could get in trouble very easily using insulin not safe to anyone reading this do not use insulin.

There is a difference between maintaining your youthful hormone levels through bioidentical peptides under a Dr care and taking large amounts of structurally modified hormones that your body does not naturally produce.

HRT means 200mg of Test weekly 1iu of HGH daily and 30 units of HCG. This will put a middle aged man suffering from hypogonadism in a normal range.  That is not the same as taking large amounts of structurally modified steroids like anadrol halotest and dianabol on top of 2grams of oils not the same thing at all. I take vitamins and branch chain amino acids for an extra kick not anadrol
STOP DANCING...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2021, 05:34:41 AM »

YOU ARE STILL TAKING STEROIDS WHETHER DOCTOR PRESCRIBED OR NOT YOU IMBECILE.....JUST SAY IT, SET YOURELF FREE !!  :D

I NEVER SAID HUGE AMOUNTS BUT THE GH IS WHY YOU CAN EAT LIKE SHIT AND STAY LEAN....IS THAT NATURAL?

WITHOUT IT YOU`D BE A FAT TURD WITH YOUR STUPID WHOLE PEACH COBBLER IN ONE SITTING,PIZZA,WINGS, AND SUBS DIET.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2021, 05:39:57 AM »
Got the nerve to say he is the only one training to make progress while he is on GH.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2021, 05:51:01 AM »

Unless you are a pregnant woman HCG is not natural to your body.

BTW Dianabol, Halotestin and Deca were used for decades as HRT. I think Halo still has this indication in the PDR.
Dianabol was thought to work well as oral HRT because it aromatises.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2021, 05:56:33 AM »
My last contest was in 2011.......fuck the 80`s !!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2021, 06:12:19 AM »
YOU ARE STILL TAKING STEROIDS WHETHER DOCTOR PRESCRIBED OR NOT YOU IMBECILE.....JUST SAY IT, SET YOURELF FREE !!  :D

I NEVER SAID HUGE AMOUNTS BUT THE GH IS WHY YOU CAN EAT LIKE SHIT AND STAY LEAN....IS THAT NATURAL?

WITHOUT IT YOU`D BE A FAT TURD WITH YOUR STUPID WHOLE PEACH COBBLER IN ONE SITTING,PIZZA,WINGS, AND SUBS DIET.

Nothing I am prescribed is classified as a steroid my diet hasn't changed in 40 years I have never been fat. I would not be able to get fat no matter how hard I try I also have a digestive disorder in conjunction with a high metabolism and very few fat cells to expand. If you would pay me a million dollars to get fat I would not be able to do it.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2021, 06:16:26 AM »