Getbig Bodybuilding Boards > History - Stories - and Memories

Ed Corney - 30 years of competition

(1/3) > >>

knny187:
Was there anyone else that did it longer?   

Bill Grant I think started competing in 1966 up through 1994, which is 28 years unless he actually started before then.           

Jocelyn Pelletier has been around a while too.

619Rules:

--- Quote from: knny187 on October 17, 2005, 05:33:13 PM ---Was there anyone else that did it longer?   

Bill Grant I think started competing in 1966 up through 1994, which is 28 years unless he actually started before then.           

Jocelyn Pelletier has been around a while too.

--- End quote ---

Come on now-Jocelyn Pelletier does not count.

I don't recall Bill Grant competing after the late 70's. In fact he was in trouble for a certain period of time where he could not compete.

I am thinking about a few guys, but no one comes close to 30 years. When was the last time Ed Corney competed?

knny187:

--- Quote from: 619Rules on October 17, 2005, 07:15:48 PM ---Come on now-Jocelyn Pelletier does not count.

I don't recall Bill Grant competing after the late 70's. In fact he was in trouble for a certain period of time where he could not compete.

I am thinking about a few guys, but no one comes close to 30 years. When was the last time Ed Corney competed?

--- End quote ---

Bill Grants last competition was the 1994 Masters Olympia                                                             

onlyme:
Bill Grant worked for united airlines and I would see him sometimes when I worked at LAX.  This was back around 1975 or so.

knny187:

--- Quote from: 619Rules on October 17, 2005, 07:15:48 PM ---When was the last time Ed Corney competed?

--- End quote ---

from my records.....it was the 1998 Arnold Masters                                                             

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version