Author Topic: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!  (Read 752459 times)

Mayday

• Getbig IV
Re: Bitcoins - about to hit $5,000 per coin today!
« Reply #6375 on: May 07, 2021, 08:24:22 PM »
I'm not in this to make tens of thousands or even a few 100k in a short space of time. Sure that would be nice, but realistically that kinda money wouldn't change my life as I'm already pretty comfortable. I'm after high 7 figures minimum or nothing and the best chance for that happening is by finding the most legitimate crypto assets and going long.

This.

When you get to 7 figures the willingness to YOLO into a piece of shit with high risk high return dwindles.

Although if the suit case TV game show is anything to go by, the vast majority will YOLO.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6376 on: May 08, 2021, 01:22:43 AM »
what's the best site to buy crypto for the least fees if you're a very small time investor? (not robinhood though)
Binance is pretty low. If you are in USA go to binance.us. It will take time to be approved so you won't be able to buy immediately.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6377 on: May 08, 2021, 01:32:32 AM »

The large rush in price you are seeing in crypto is the cyclical design dude. Crypto is going to crash like a mofo in the near future just like in 2017-2018.

US has 130% debt to GDP which is still perfectly solvent. Over 300% and that’s when you see solvency issues.

The bond market still has buyers other than the govt so they are not yet performing yield curve control.

The US is not yet at the stage where they have lost control. You still need to see:
*product shortages
*huge price increases in housing costs
*huge increases in food costs (as in price doubles)
*protests over low wages
*protests over lack of jobs
*US debt solvency issues

You won’t see a recession because the data will show GDP increases due to all the QE and stimulus.

Saying the USD will collapse this year is what MR A said would happen in January and it never did just like it won’t by the end of 2021.

Have the exchange rates shifted? No. Has the USD lost it’s place as the world currency? No. Is there a viable alternative to the USD as a world currency now? No.

You wouldn’t want it to collapse this year anyway because it will take all of crypto with it.
A lot of people are worried about inflation. Hyperinflation changes the game. Cryptos will not drop in value when fiat currencies are collapsing in value.

http://economiccollapsenews.com/2021/05/03/bank-of-america-warns-of-transitory-hyperinflation-ahead/

Is the United States about to go through hyper-inflation?

The Bank of America recently unveiled a stunner during its earnings call that suggested the nation is in store for “transitory hyperinflation.”

The financial institution wrote:

“On an absolute basis, [inflation] mentions skyrocketed to near record highs from 2011, pointing to at the very least, ‘transitory’ hyper-inflation ahead.”

When even the Wall Street titans are sounding not just inflation but hyperinflation, it is time to hang onto your gold, bitcoin, barrels of oil, and soup cans.

It is going to be a bumpy year.

But remember: there is no inflation if you don’t eat, live under a roof, seek medical care, or wear clothing.

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6378 on: May 08, 2021, 01:40:14 AM »
Interesting video...

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #6379 on: May 08, 2021, 01:47:11 AM »
Interesting video...

Cuban has one of the world's most punchable faces. Id give half my BTC stack if I could kick the shit out of him. He's a crypto illiterate that milking the lot of you for his own selfish reasons. He doesn't give a fuck how it effects the crypto environment once his pockets are filled.

Pay attention to what the SEC has been saying lately. It won't end well for many holding shit like doge.
Yoi are in daydream land if you don't think the hammer is coming and its coming sooner rather than later. You can thank yourselves later for pushing this shitcoin like you guys have.

Let it go.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6380 on: May 08, 2021, 02:29:44 AM »
A lot of people are worried about inflation. Hyperinflation changes the game. Cryptos will not drop in value when fiat currencies are collapsing in value.

http://economiccollapsenews.com/2021/05/03/bank-of-america-warns-of-transitory-hyperinflation-ahead/

Is the United States about to go through hyper-inflation?

The Bank of America recently unveiled a stunner during its earnings call that suggested the nation is in store for “transitory hyperinflation.”

The financial institution wrote:

“On an absolute basis, [inflation] mentions skyrocketed to near record highs from 2011, pointing to at the very least, ‘transitory’ hyper-inflation ahead.”

When even the Wall Street titans are sounding not just inflation but hyperinflation, it is time to hang onto your gold, bitcoin, barrels of oil, and soup cans.

It is going to be a bumpy year.

But remember: there is no inflation if you don’t eat, live under a roof, seek medical care, or wear clothing.

So you think the USD collapses inside the next 7 months.

I dismantled Mr A with all his nonsense talk on this exact topic and Last year he claimed the USD would collapse by January 2021 😂

We will probably be ballpark 2028 when we are experiencing a large amount of pain in society.

My fuel is up 10% from last year. Bugger all. Hyperinflation because fuel is up 10% lol?  Wake me when we double and triple.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6381 on: May 08, 2021, 02:46:40 AM »
doge so close to being the 3rd biggest crypto  8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6382 on: May 08, 2021, 03:15:14 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6383 on: May 08, 2021, 03:31:09 AM »
BTC getting ready to pump  :D

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6384 on: May 08, 2021, 03:43:28 AM »
So you think the USD collapses inside the next 7 months.

I dismantled Mr A with all his nonsense talk on this exact topic and Last year he claimed the USD would collapse by January 2021 😂

We will probably be ballpark 2028 when we are experiencing a large amount of pain in society.

My fuel is up 10% from last year. Bugger all. Hyperinflation because fuel is up 10% lol?  Wake me when we double and triple.
The dollar has been collapsing for decades. What was the buying power of the dollar 50 years ago compared to today? When I say the dollar is collapsing I mean the buying power reduces as time goes on.

Things are more expensive across the board. And not just the USA but Australia, UK etc. They are blaming Covid for this but perhaps this is the new normal. Banks also offer pathetic savings interest rates. You can't leave dollars in a bank account because it loses value and does not earn any significant interest, certainly less than the inflation rate. That's why Max Keiser is saying cash is trash. So why would people exit the crypto market causing a collapse of the prices when cash is trash?

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #6385 on: May 08, 2021, 03:46:44 AM »
BTC getting ready to pump  :D
We need BTC to pump to at least a new ATH or more. I want to see Bitcoin do well lol! I don't have BTC yet. Waiting for alts to gain on it more before I make my entry back into it.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #6386 on: May 08, 2021, 01:47:33 PM »
Here's how I see (hope) it going. Bitcoin to a ATH within 2 weeks, ETH to 5K by the end of the month, Alt coins in general peaking 2 weeks into June and then a summer correction for everything. Enjoy the gains!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6387 on: May 08, 2021, 03:10:44 PM »
Cuban has one of the world's most punchable faces. Id give half my BTC stack if I could kick the shit out of him. He's a crypto illiterate that milking the lot of you for his own selfish reasons. He doesn't give a fuck how it effects the crypto environment once his pockets are filled.

Pay attention to what the SEC has been saying lately. It won't end well for many holding shit like doge.
Yoi are in daydream land if you don't think the hammer is coming and its coming sooner rather than later. You can thank yourselves later for pushing this shitcoin like you guys have.

Let it go.
Totally agreed. He is a dick.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6388 on: May 08, 2021, 03:18:38 PM »
ETH - lets fucking go!

10th May 4,200
20th May 6,000
1st June 8,500
15th June 19,500

*Ahem* 9th May and we just tapped 3,950......

Oh yee of little faith

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6389 on: May 08, 2021, 04:14:55 PM »
*Ahem* 9th May and we just tapped 3,950......

Oh yee of little faith

Its running on euphoria now. It's got to have a correction imo and I think its going to be a decent sized one.

Doubling in 2 weeks seem like such a long shot but guess we'll see.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6390 on: May 08, 2021, 05:55:32 PM »
Its running on euphoria now. It's got to have a correction imo and I think its going to be a decent sized one.

Doubling in 2 weeks seem like such a long shot but guess we'll see.

This is the dip right now if that’s what you are waiting on.

I outlined 3 more weeks for it to double. This is what a parabolic move looks like and I am saying this is the beginning of the end....

PS I had BTC beginning a run after ETH hits over 4K. The BTC run prevents an ETH correction and it will still drag ETH upwards.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6391 on: May 09, 2021, 03:50:33 AM »
DOGE to the moon!

LMAO.

Musk admits its a HUSSLE. Lmao

Wonder,  how many people got burned this time?

Robinhood Overwhelmed by Dogecoin Selloff After SNL Mention
Robinhood began experiencing trading problems while Dogecoin lover Elon Musk was hosting SNL.

AND there are still people in the youtube comments saying to buy the dip and hold. Jesus its so pathetic.

Now let's get to the real market.

I'm telling you now, there isn't going to be a 20k ETH and it will correct hard. When? I'm not sure but it will. Perhaps another delay with a protocol that they are promising? Maost likely, but its coming . This growth it had recently is the same type of doge hype. Because Ethereum still isn't ready. And has no business being this price in reality.

There is only one king in crypto and that it BTC but its also not going shine much longer this cycle.

We are going to have another crypto winter, and the old BTC money is already starting to go into hibernation  with the large amount of BTC going into long term wallet storage and off the exchanges.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6392 on: May 09, 2021, 04:08:16 AM »
Robinhood seems to always have "technical issues" whenever users are trying to make money.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6393 on: May 09, 2021, 04:24:56 AM »
Boo Hoo Doggie seems to have done a doo doo.

Yes, you all DOGE lovers got scammed and prank by musk.

Lesson learned I hope.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6394 on: May 09, 2021, 04:28:09 AM »
Boo Hoo Doggie seems to have done a doo doo.

Yes, you all DOGE lovers got scammed and prank by musk.

Lesson learned I hope.

No still not learned. 

Comments in youtube are,

Keep holding,   Cuban said xyz..Elon was just joking. The dip was expected, this is normal.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6395 on: May 09, 2021, 04:30:12 AM »
Robinhood seems to always have "technical issues" whenever users are trying to make money.

Shit service i wouldn't touch with a 10 ft. pole.

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6396 on: May 09, 2021, 04:36:24 AM »
No still not learned. 

Comments in youtube are,

Keep holding,   Cuban said xyz..Elon was just joking. The dip was expected, this is normal.

Cuban really is thick as 2 planks. He's been incredibly lucky and has some personality skills that have led to success. But intelligence is not one of them.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
« Reply #6397 on: May 09, 2021, 04:41:22 AM »
Cuban really is thick as 2 planks. He's been incredibly lucky and has some personality skills that have led to success. But intelligence is not one of them.

Yup, more luck than brains for sure. He comes off as a complete jerk/creep to me. Wonder how many people hes fucked over in the years hes been in business?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6398 on: May 09, 2021, 04:44:06 AM »
If BTC finally has a confirmed break above 59k, will be a huge pump.

Think it could test 59k again today.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #6399 on: May 09, 2021, 04:51:35 AM »
No. It won't not on a Sunday and especially not after the Elon skit. I told you guys that Elon and Doge would be the catalyst that hurts crypto. Now its all going to be questioned as a scam for a while by mainstream media etc...its going to spook alit of potential investors.

People need to learn not to be celebrity ball lickers

You think we're at the peak of this bullrun?